Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > s/M Blogs

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-20-2016, 08:43 AM   #1
anonymou

Female Elizabeth's Journal

About me
My name is Elizabeth and I'm a 29 year old girl who live in Stockholm. I moved to Sweden and Stockholm from Copenhagen at the age of 22. I work as a manager for a company who does technical support of software to businesses. I don't have a degree and have never been to college, but instead I was travelling a lot after school hoping to save the world.

I've always been submissive but never been in a power exchange relationship before this one. Now I've been in this online relationship with my Master for about five months, but we've known each other for an additional two months before we committed to anything. As a submissive I really enjoy the feeling of being out of control, not being able to make decisions for myself but just follow commands given by my Master. For me this can be anything from being told what to wear, having a strict (and rather large) set of rules to follow, or having to ask for permission in order to use the bathroom.

During these five months I've given away a lot of control to my Master, but we're steadily increasing the amount of control he has over me and will probably continue to do so for another couple of months. We text and talk on the phone almost every day which makes the control a lot easier. He decides what I wear most of the days, how I exercise and when I do it, what I eat and how much I have to eat. In addition to this he controls a whole lot more and has constant access to my computer and webcams so he can watch me whenever he feels like it.

My development
Every month we decide upon a new area of development for me. It can either be something which is important to my Master or something I feel uneasy about where I have to explore my limits. This journal is meant to be a place where I can write down my accomplishments and experiences a couple of times a week so I can look back at it later and see how far I've come.

January - Anal
  • I must learn to clean myself properly before play
  • After January I will always be wearing a buttplug
  • I wont hesitate when told to fuck my ass

February - Fitness
  • Take a 60 minute powerwalk before breakfast
  • Learn to enjoy vegetarian food
  • Switch from coffee to tea

March - Privacy
  • Setup webcams so Master always can watch me
  • Blog about my experiences for others to read
  • Let strangers rate my body and proficiency as a submissive

I will post summaries of January and February when I get the time, but focus on March and what's happening from this point and forward. In addition to this blog my Master is also looking for a small group of people with experience who could comment and make suggestions on my appearance, my wardrobe, schedule and overall proficiency. This is something I feel very uneasy about but still something I want to do to really be objectified. My Master is looking for a group of mixed people (men, female, dominants, submissives) so if you think you have anything to add to such a group please feel free to PM me and I'll forward it to my Master.

Finally I should say that if you do have any comments on my journal, suggestions for how I could improve, ideas for task I should have to complete as part of my development or any questions please post a message in this thread or send me a private message. I will respond to every message I receive and answer truthfully, with the exception of questions regarding my identity.

With love, ellie
anonymou is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 8 users say Thank You to anonymou for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk