Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 03-15-2019, 02:11 AM   #76
naughtyfun
Distinguished Member

Pathetically still looking to be humiliated and degraded forced naked exposed , do disgusting things , nervously at your mercy .
Likes: Forced humiliation, name calling, toilet humiliation, ass to mouth, tied sometimes, positions,exposing myself, flatmates panties, licking sucking, spreading ass , crawling. Limits.: ...public, smearing on body but face pushed into ok, lines, body harm, enima, playing with food, effectin my stuff or money.
naughtyfun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2019, 02:35 AM   #77
naughtyfun
Distinguished Member

Will I be forced to do this after work today, made to strip naked outside or striped by someone humiliated tied up exposed helpless on display, used , even forced to be toilet if have too.
Likes: Forced humiliation, name calling, toilet humiliation, ass to mouth, tied sometimes, positions,exposing myself, flatmates panties, licking sucking, spreading ass , crawling. Limits.: ...public, smearing on body but face pushed into ok, lines, body harm, enima, playing with food, effectin my stuff or money.
Old 04-24-2019, 09:53 PM   #78
naughtyfun
Distinguished Member

Please make me regret posting while hungover ,got to head to work now tell me what I must !! do what must !! I ask for in ad and post today so I have time for replys at work of what I'll be forced to do after .
Old 04-26-2019, 02:07 AM   #79
naughtyfun
Distinguished Member

Still looking please ,will I have to get naked in front of female/females made to do whatever they want forced to do whatever humiliating things in front of them. Do I have to do anything disgusting and humiliating in work toilets.
Old 05-10-2019, 04:27 AM   #80
naughtyfun
Distinguished Member

Will I be forced naked, will I have to place ad to be stripped naked outside tied up exposed helpless for all to see. Used and humiliated even forced to be toilet.
Old 05-14-2019, 02:21 AM   #81
naughtyfun
Distinguished Member

So still looking to do this, either by myself doing disgusting humiliating things or with someone or more than one. Possibly made to do in front of female watching would be so embarrassing. But at your mercy who will be using me and watching.
Old 05-17-2019, 01:34 AM   #82
naughtyfun
Distinguished Member

Please somebody make me get naked and made to do very humiliating things. Let me be stressed at work thinking what I must do later.
Old 05-17-2019, 02:08 AM   #83
2bedared

Default Work

Drink a lot of water then wait till you nearly get to the toilet and pee yourself soak trousers and underwear as much as possible
2bedared is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2019, 12:34 AM   #84
naughtyfun
Distinguished Member

Thank you I got off bus 5 minute walk to home I pissed myself totally was so embarrassing and hard to walk.
Old 07-05-2019, 02:14 AM   #85
naughtyfun
Distinguished Member

Will I be made to post ad looking for someone or maybe more to come to church park and wooded area force me to strip naked used and humiliated tied up exposed helpless even used as toilet if have to.
Old 07-24-2019, 03:35 AM   #86
naughtyfun
Distinguished Member

Still pathetically looking to do thought of it is so scary would be so humiliating that if anyone would even reply to such an ad posted. I suppose made to post ad and nobody replies I could be forced to do very humiliating exposing things by myself even really disgusting.
Old 08-10-2019, 12:02 AM   #87
naughtyfun
Distinguished Member

Hopefully someone will force me to go to park get naked expose myself make me do humiliating and disgusting things
Old 08-10-2019, 11:49 AM   #88
MarvHarvey
Truth or Dare Junkie

Send a message via Yahoo to MarvHarvey

Not getting much action....

Try something simple - a series of harder exposures close to home. No toilets or whatever, just basic exposure.

1. Walk all the way around your house naked, at night.
2. Crawl all around your house naked, at night.
3. Water your gardens and lawn with a hose: naked at night.
MarvHarvey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2019, 03:27 AM   #89
naughtyfun
Distinguished Member

Thank you so much for reply would be way to much for me I could be pushed to be at window or open front door otherwise at Park where if stripped and tied by someone I wouldn't really have any control on what they do with me put me on display and for use by anyone. Hopefully someone would like to have some fun with me and push my boundaries and have me expose myself or have somebody do it to me.
Old 01-25-2020, 02:04 AM   #90
naughtyfun
Distinguished Member

Oh God here we go what will it be, Made place ad stripped naked, humiliated, forced bi, cum dump, girls stripping me naked, offer myself as toilet or nasty kik at home.

Advertisements
Kink Talk