Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 04-20-2019, 03:32 AM   #1
kaylessa
getDare Sweetheart

Default consensual blackmail

when I recently talked about blackmail with someone registered here, I was intrigued by the thought. also I remembered a post here (whose poster I don't remember) in which somebody stated to have found a way to make the blackmail less dangerous. I want to test if that's true.

I will be available for two longer timeframes within the next couple days. the first timeframe starts in 24 hours and 30 minutes (1pm CEST) and the second timeframe starts exactly 24 hours later. both timeframes will last 8 hours in which one person will have full control over me.

the method will work like that: I will hide a compromising picture (myself completely nude, nipple clamps, WHORE written on my chest, ring gag in my mouth, kneeling) at my parents home. I will give one person a detailled description where the picture is hidden. I will also give the person the mail address of my parents.

you will promise to respect my limits while I'm under your control, but I will have no means to prevent you from giving me explicit orders on which things to do and which not to do. I'll be at your mercy. I'll be pretty scared and horny.

if I violate any orders you give, you can expose me to my parents - a thing I will try my very best to prevent from ever happening. but you'll not be able to destroy my social life since when you trigger the ultimate punishment you'll lose it all since you'll no longer have any means to actually hurt my life - thus not having any material to blackmail me any further.

please tell me why I should choose you as my blackmailer. whoever seems to be creepy, ignorant, or whatever will not get a chance to blackmail me. that said, I want you to be pretty dominant and pushing while I'm under your control.

Likes, Punishments, Limits | PM Dares (currently inactive) | Toy Collection | Brainwashing Session
kaylessa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2019, 02:08 PM   #2
kaylessa
getDare Sweetheart

only 14 hours in freedom left, I'll be used for 8 hours then.

just a few additional informations:
  • with pushing I mean pushing my likes and (especially) punishments
  • I might recognize more limits in the process, I will add those immediately
  • I will be available for full 8 hours, no break needed but probably appreciated
  • I will need to eat and drink, but you can control that as well
  • you can order me to do some chores if you like to

Likes, Punishments, Limits | PM Dares (currently inactive) | Toy Collection | Brainwashing Session
Old 04-20-2019, 10:11 PM   #3
kaylessa
getDare Sweetheart

6 hours left. I will probably decide in 2-3 hours, but I only got a handful of peaople willing to blackmail me. that does not mean that any of those wasn't fitting, but I'm still unsure. probably the fear speaking.

just a quick side note: I didn't have an orgasm for over a week now and I'm pretty horny right now. that doesn't mean that I'm wanting somebody to allow me an orgasm. quite the contrary: I guess my blackmailer can work with my horniness and torture me with it.

Last edited by kaylessa; 04-20-2019 at 10:14 PM.
Old 04-21-2019, 01:37 AM   #4
kaylessa
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaylessa View Post
6 hours left. I will probably decide in 2-3 hours, but I only got a handful of peaople willing to blackmail me. that does not mean that any of those wasn't fitting, but I'm still unsure. probably the fear speaking.
only little more than 2 hours left and I didn't decide yet. I'm so unsure. It's probably me trying to get out of it, but I won't let myself. I need to be under strict control for 8 hours and I will be.

Old 04-21-2019, 03:26 AM   #5
kaylessa
getDare Sweetheart

I had sume urgent call and will be unavailable for about 30 minutes starting now. I hope I'll be back in time, but I really don't know.

The blackmail can start immediately when I return. This hopefully doesn't give me enough time to reconsider my plans again and again. I will be forced to choose quickly and this is probably a good thing... I guess.

Old 04-21-2019, 04:21 AM   #6
kaylessa
getDare Sweetheart

okay, I'm back, but all the applicants seem not to be available right now. it's probably my fault for failing to choose in time... or it's my gender condition which actually is mentioned in my signature.

any further applicant? if not, I'll probably not have any blackmail today.

Old 04-21-2019, 04:23 AM   #7
Raenef
Distinguished Member

Yes I did read and I only commented because you sounded bored while still waiting

So just ignore me

Likes : domination, bondage, degrading, (light-)pain, semi-public, watersports
dislike: brats (difficult to find the border between make me / uncomfortable)
Limits: illegal, scat, permanent, blood, vomit

"first law of the universe: can never have too much duct tape"

Last edited by Raenef; 04-21-2019 at 05:02 AM.
Raenef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2019, 04:29 AM   #8
kaylessa
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raenef View Post
Steck dir deinen großen Plug in den Arsch und raus an die frische Luft.

30 Minuten spazieren gehen
Did you actually read what this thread is about?

Old 04-21-2019, 06:50 AM   #9
dasNolo

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaylessa View Post
when I recently talked about blackmail with someone registered here, I was intrigued by the thought. also I remembered a post here (whose poster I don't remember) in which somebody stated to have found a way to make the blackmail less dangerous. I want to test if that's true.

I will be available for two longer timeframes within the next couple days. the first timeframe starts in 24 hours and 30 minutes (1pm CEST) and the second timeframe starts exactly 24 hours later. both timeframes will last 8 hours in which one person will have full control over me.

the method will work like that: I will hide a compromising picture (myself completely nude, nipple clamps, WHORE written on my chest, ring gag in my mouth, kneeling) at my parents home. I will give one person a detailled description where the picture is hidden. I will also give the person the mail address of my parents.

you will promise to respect my limits while I'm under your control, but I will have no means to prevent you from giving me explicit orders on which things to do and which not to do. I'll be at your mercy. I'll be pretty scared and horny.

if I violate any orders you give, you can expose me to my parents - a thing I will try my very best to prevent from ever happening. but you'll not be able to destroy my social life since when you trigger the ultimate punishment you'll lose it all since you'll no longer have any means to actually hurt my life - thus not having any material to blackmail me any further.

please tell me why I should choose you as my blackmailer. whoever seems to be creepy, ignorant, or whatever will not get a chance to blackmail me. that said, I want you to be pretty dominant and pushing while I'm under your control.
Wow, das ist eine sehr schöne Idee. Ich hoffe du findest ein_e passende Person dafür.
dasNolo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2019, 04:19 PM   #10
kaylessa
getDare Sweetheart

I'm sorry. I had to stop the blackmail out of personal reasons. I will probably not be online that much in the next couple weeks. That said I had a great time for as long as it lasted. To be clear: I had no issues with my blackmailer and neither did he question my personal issues nor did he expose me. True gentleman.

Advertisements
Kink Talk