Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area

Closed Thread

Old 12-05-2023, 01:32 PM   #1
Lotoloto

Male 20/male/sissy seeks any age/any sex/master in any place (ready to start)

20/male/sissy seeks any age/any sex/master in any place (ready to start)

I a m a 19 year old male from USA. I am looking for a master or mistress. If male I'd prefer older but not too fussy providing you are the right master for me.

My likes are humiliation, degradation, tasks, rules,, control, sissification, hidden public, forced fem, semi public, crossdress, pics.

My limits may change as my likes may aswell as we progress but for now my limits are, anal, family, fully public, hard pain, blackmail, blood, scarring, scat

I am looking for an experienced master or mistress. Long term only. I want to take this slow and be transformed over a long period of time. Starting from beginning my main interests is sissification and being transformed into the perfect sissy doll or sissy slut. Maybe if you want I would like to transform into any celebrity like Madelyn Cline etc.. I am looking to be controlled and transformed, I want the transformations to barely be noticeable on a day to day basis but over months be obvious. With me you have a blank canvas to work with and mould your very own ideal sissy from the way I should act, look, dress and go about my daily business. I want to go slowly but always progressing, from wearing panties under clothes to buying new wardrobes, to one day being the perfect sissy slut craving cock or craving humiliation.

couple things that may be helpful to know about me, I live with a girl in a house she is not my girlfriend but we are close she does not know about this and will not. I will never send pics of her before you ask. I get a lot of time to myself in the house to do assignments and will always show photo proof of anything. I have all my girlfriends clothes at my disposal to start aswell.

message me soon please and make me your ideal sissy. Please put the sissy name you would give me in the title of pm or kik so I know you have read it all and are serious
Old 12-05-2023, 01:33 PM   #2
Lotoloto

My kik is : lotolotok

I have kinda femenine body skirt size 02

The only limit is naked

Dislikes: hanging, hidden public, ripping, pics/vids (need to talk for a bit first)

Limits: scat/piss, blood, full public, involving others[/COLOR]

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/album.php?albumid=17204

My PM DARES^^^^

Kik: lotolotok

Last edited by Butterfly; 12-17-2023 at 04:47 PM.
Closed Thread

Advertisements
Kink Talk