Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 04-16-2024, 06:04 AM   #1
GayEdger

Default Kik denial - longest ever denial

So I recently joined this, and tried a couple of Kik dares and they were fun. However they only lasted for under 48 hours, and I was able to cum.

So this time I want to try and see how long the community can make me waiting in denial.

I promise to honour the restrictions set out here:

My kik username: subguyuk83

1. Anyone can kik me saying "denial game". I will trigger a virtual dice game (where you can see what I roll and I see what you roll). If I am first to throw a 6, then I win and the timer is not increased. If you win, then you add denial time anywhere from 1 to 24 hours.

2. Anyone can send me a Kik message just saying "don't cum". Whenever I receive this message, the countdown adds 1 hour.

3. Anyone can send me a kik message telling me to masturbate. I will get hard and do that, but obviously not cum. This will get more and more diffcult as my need to cum gets higher.

Whenever I received a message/instruction, I will always let the person know what impact they've had on my time and where my denial timer currently stands.

Example

Current time is 1pm.
Someone messages me "don't cum". My timer is set to 2pm before I can cum (1 hr until I can cum)

Current time is 1.30pm.
- Someone messsges me "don't cum". Timer was set to 2pm, now adds 1hr and set to 3pm (1.5 hrs until I can cum)

Current time is 2pm.
- Someone messages me saying "denial game" and they win the game. They add 24 hours days. (25hrs now until I can cum)

I figure this game will fizzle out after a few days, but I'd love to see how long you guys can make me wait in denial for. Again, I promise whatever happens, I will carry this denial out to the letter.

In addition, if anyone else wants to play, and they message me to let me know they are in their own denial, then we both add 1 hour to our timers.

Thanks for playing!
Old 04-16-2024, 08:18 AM   #2
GayEdger

Thanks to the couple of responses already, but please don't respond to this - I realise now that its posted in the wrong section (I've reposted this in the correct forum now)

Advertisements
Kink Talk