Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 01-20-2021, 08:06 AM   #1
ballsofsteel

Male 26/male/master seeks 24-36/male/sub in EU (ballbusting)

26/male/master seeks 24-36/male/sub in EU (ballbusting)

I'm looking for a male sub who can take moderate to hard ballbusting.

I'm a 25yo male dom. I'm experienced, strict, but fair and I know how to play safe, so I won't force you to do things that might permanently risk your health (unless that's your thing). That said, CBT is my main kink, so I'm looking for a guy who is able to take more than a few hard punches (and ask for more).

Some other things I find hot include cum control/edging, semi-public/hidden public nudity, humiliation - happy to discuss other things.

Your age/sexuality is not really important to me as long as you're not terribly out of shape and can take videos (face not required) or do an occasional live cam session.

I'm based in Europe so you should preferably be in a close time zone, open for discussion as long as we're a good match.

If that sounds good to you, DM me with your likes/limits and tell me a bit about things you've tried CBT-wise.

Advertisements
Kink Talk