Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area

Closed Thread

Old 06-28-2023, 06:02 AM   #1
pilik

Male 33/male/slave seeks any age/any sex/master in UK

33/male/slave seeks any age/any sex/master in UK

I've done a few solo scat eating attempts now but all end up with me backing out when I produce an absolute unit of a load, without someone there to stuff it down my throat I can't bring myself to get much past a spoonful. I enjoy the initial thrill but the eating is definitely a punishment so is hard alone.

I've played with doms online with varying levels of success and have on occasion ended up eating whole but small loads. I'm looking for any doms around the UK timezone that might be interested making me accountable and pushing through until the whole lot is gone.

I've found the best approach is to chain myself up, away from the bathroom with just a spoon and a plate. Send the combo lock code to the dom and then have a shit, then it's time to get to work cleaning off that plateful with regular proof to the dom. Once it's gone, I get the code to go free.

Always generally looking for good doms but I do specifically have a hotel lined up mid July and looking for someone free the following morning to play this through with. I'll likely be a little hungover, the shit will probably a huge soft mess and I'll be in chastity to restrict any enjoyment....if there was any. I want to get through the whole thing.

DM me if interested and we can chat!
Closed Thread

Advertisements
Kink Talk