Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 10-06-2018, 10:35 AM   #16
DianaAu

I'm new here (today counter hits day 10) and I don't know why senior users leave, but I would like to give my input why new members might leave.

1.This site is old. No, the problem isn't that it looks outdated, it's rather nostalgic actually. The problem is it has history, culture. Have you tried to join online game that has been up for 10 years. There are stories circulating around of good old days. Days, as much as you try, you will never be part off. It's nobody's fault, but it can get heavy, depressing.

2.Own fault. You see all these dares and you want piece of that action. You jump in without thinking and after few days they pile up. It happened to me, and only yesterday i finished last of them - few of them were disgusting, painfull. But I had to do them, if I didn't I could just as well leave. Maybe others felt the same way, but couldn't finish them. Truth be told, most of them I did enjoy.

3.Unrealistic dares. Have you seen what happens in no limit slavery hot potatoe dare. They are ready to be slave (no-limit) for half a year, year to completely unknown person. I don't/can't belive that these dares are completed and, I think, I don't want to belive. I don't want to be judgmental but that is unfathomable for me.

4.I try to be active. Give some interesting PM dares (atleast i think they are), write to kik challanges, but in most cases that has been waste of my time, I get no response back. But I will admit, I have had few amazing kik chats, so maybe it's not a total waste.

5. People trying to trap you. We all know that most of the users on this site are subs. They take part in a challange, you write to them, thinking you will have fun 5 minutes, but then they offer to serve you, or try to make a bet (I feel bad to say no), and bet is rigged for them to lose, and now you are stuck for hours. I'm not ready to dominate, I feel bad being rude and commanding. I will be honest, this happened to me only once, but it left it's mark. A bit of trust is lost. But i'm obligated to say, that no one from this site has ever been rude towards me. I belive that 99.5% of users here are good people, trying to find something. But that one spoonful of pitch makes everything to taste worse.

At any rate, I will be sticking around, hoping that, maybe I get lucky and find what i am seeking. Till that happens I will be trying to get as much fun, experiance, friends as I can.

Likes - light pain, watersports, anal, tasks, occasional CD, light public, submission, chatting, spanking
Interested - CBT, food play, video-live-chat room experiance, long term, humiliation, cum play, light scat

Limits - family & friends, blood, illegal, permanent, social suicide, diapers, extreme pain.

PM DARES

KIK: SiDiBA94
DianaAu is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to DianaAu for this post:
Old 10-06-2018, 11:03 AM   #17
Switch528
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloxo View Post
Hi all,
Do you have a friend you’ve met here who has walked away?

Have you yourself gone and come back?

=
So...if you’ve thought about leaving or know why a friend has, post the reasons here, even if repeating the above, at least we can see a pattern and take action to help this

And secondly, please learn from the points above, be a better member of this site and improve the quality of this forum!
For myself my interest goes in spurts, often times because of being busy with work.

At the end of the day though, my view is that most of the users on the site are just after wank material.
Switch528 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2018, 01:44 AM   #18
WTGinger

A lot of the replies here ring true for me. I've spent time away, sometimes without warning. This can be because of losing the internet. Family issues causing me to not be home. Or just being busy and not having time to, play, online.
WTGinger is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk