Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 10-27-2013, 12:53 PM   #1
peiangel86
Baby Member

Default 27/f in need of diaper punishment

I have been disobeying my Daddy lately. I've had a poor attitude, not wearing my diapers when he tells me to, and not following my diaper training. I am not allowed to cum in my diaper until I pee, and I haven't been wetting my diapers, but still cumming. Next week I am traveling for 2 days, and he said that he will be keeping tabs on me. Because I am unable to be punished for any length of time when I am at home (personal conflict), he has requested that I post here as to what my punishment should be while I am gone. He has also said that my punishment should be worse because it is not immediate.

Dislikes: scat, public, permanent, pain
peiangel86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2013, 05:26 PM   #2
Tiger13

To make sure you wet your diaper properly, next time you put on a dry diaper, put packing tape around the waist so you can't get it off easily, and make sure you drink a glass of water (at least) each hour. You can take the diaper off if you leak or if 12 hours pass, but if you may only cum in your diaper if it leaks first. In any case, don't throw the soaked diaper away--instead, let it sit out for a few hours and then put it back on, and feel how cold and wet it is.
Tiger13 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
daddy, diaper, diaper punishment, punishment, travel