Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 05-07-2023, 01:18 PM   #16
Sissysteph121

Okay so I got completely cleaned up, shaved and ready. I plugged myself for around an hour. Work my panties and bra under my clothes and went to the mall and shipped and felt my plug around. I'd sit and squeeze to really make myself feel it. I was able to get several drops of precum in my panties. When I got home I filled orders and got all sissied up and put those panties on my face and was able to smell and taste the precum. I then came on the floor with the plug in obviously. I didn't even think of it at the time but realized the cum would dry by the time I got horny again so as a humiliation slut I got down and licked it up like a good sissy.

Thanks for this one I have so much fun felt like such a submissive bitch

Limits: blackmail, social suicide, pain, face.

Toys: sissy clothes, dildo, wig, makeup.

I'm 22 young and active with a job and school, however I'm always on and replying and love to serve.

Kik sissy.monica
Sissysteph121 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2023, 08:01 AM   #17
Sissysteph121

Going to be home alone next weekend looking for more humiliation ideas

I'm 22 young and active with a job and school, however I'm always on and replying and love to serve.

Kik sissy.monica
Old 11-27-2023, 01:45 PM   #18
Sissysteph121

Update completed my last task absolutely humiliated. Got cum all over my face in my mouth and nose. Came extremely hard in my dress and heals while squatting with my. Plug in. Licked up the crummy panties and then cleaned the floor with my tongue while still warm. So humiliated felt like such a sissy bitch after.

Keep helping please.

Kik sissy.monica
Old 03-04-2024, 11:06 AM   #19
Sissysteph121

Not bumping, but updating.

I've been in chastity 3 weeks, no cumming and I am extremely horny. I'd still love some cum humiliation tasks or dares. The cage is coming off tomorrow and I want to feel so humiliated.

Kik sissy.monica

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
cum, dare, humiliation, kik, sissy