Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 07-21-2020, 03:02 PM   #121
bluedieblub
Dare Freak

Only a 5 out of 10? Seems we aren't doing enough to keep your needy. Take a bunch of clothespins, as many as you have. Pin them on your body such that they spell out "Denied". If you have too few clothespins, spell it letter by letter, but keep each letter on for 1 minute.

Once they are all on, I want you to find 5 different object in your house, that haven't been inside your pussy yet. Go ahead and introduce them, fucking each for at least a minute. You can edge, but not cum. You can remove the clothespins after 15, or when all objects have been inserted, whichever comes earlier.

Once done, classify how badly you need an orgasm on a scale of 1 to 10 again. Look at the spoiler below once you did, and we'll see if you get to cum.

Spoiler:

Nope, no orgasm today regardless how needy you are. Go on and insert your vibe on low while you write a report. The vibe stays in for at least 30 minutes regardless.

Some extra space to mess with you

PM dares and toys
Enjoyed a task? Write me a report, I love reading what happened!
M/Switch/Straight
bluedieblub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2020, 12:48 PM   #122
aloe
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedieblub View Post
Only a 5 out of 10? Seems we aren't doing enough to keep your needy. Take a bunch of clothespins, as many as you have. Pin them on your body such that they spell out "Denied". If you have too few clothespins, spell it letter by letter, but keep each letter on for 1 minute.

Once they are all on, I want you to find 5 different object in your house, that haven't been inside your pussy yet. Go ahead and introduce them, fucking each for at least a minute. You can edge, but not cum. You can remove the clothespins after 15, or when all objects have been inserted, whichever comes earlier.

Once done, classify how badly you need an orgasm on a scale of 1 to 10 again. Look at the spoiler below once you did, and we'll see if you get to cum.

Spoiler:

Nope, no orgasm today regardless how needy you are. Go on and insert your vibe on low while you write a report. The vibe stays in for at least 30 minutes regardless.

Some extra space to mess with you
*blushes*

Today was pretty busy up until a little bit ago. But I figured I had enough uninterrupted time to do this

I stripped and grabbed all my clothespegs...I used them covering my tits and torso to spell out "denied"...it didn't look a ton like the word but to me knowing what it was I was very aware *blushes* I had spelt it out in little pegs all over me. I love the feeling of the pinch of the pegs *blushes* I could already feel my needy hole growing more wet.

I went to grab my 5 objects...I got an ice cream scoop, a remote, a small bottle, a zucchini (I just got it yesterday so this specific zucchini hadn't been inside my needy hole), and a peg that acts as a hook.

Moving around to get the objects some of the pegs fell off so I put those back on *blushes*

Then I grabbed the ice cream scoop handle and slowly slid it into me...it felts so good *blushes* I used it to fuck myself for a minute then gently touched my clit to edge *blushes* As it came out it was covered in my wettness *Bluhses*

Then onto the remote...again I fucked my needy hole with it for a minute before reaching to touch my clit and edge. Gosh I was so desperate. *blushes*

Then the bottle...it was so small that it didn't feel nearly as good in my needy hole *blushes* but none the less I was able to edge without too much effort *blushes* Gosh I was/am so wet

Then the zucchini - this felt soooo good after the tiny bottle. I felt so full *blushes* my hips were rising to meet it as I fucked my needy hole. Barely touching my clit I was able to edge.

Finally the peg - it was again fairly small and felt so underwhelming after the zucchini - but it still didn't take much for me to edge being as wet and needy as I am.

I rated my neediness at an 7.8/10 then went over the spoiler *blushes* I was so hoping I would get to cum

*blushes* now my vibe is in my needy hole buzzing away making me so much more needy and wet...typing this up I would say a solid 8.5/10 *blushes*

Thank you!

@Stepson13 - I think I understood your task. I don't know when I will have 3 hours straight to do it

Also! My hike for tonight got cancelled due to weather - so I will likely be hiking most of tomorrow with my friend But I will have the drive there and back to myself

Likes: clothespins, hidden public, edging, pussy insertions, short term orgasm denial, feeling controlled....

Dislikes: writing lines, corner time, anything that take awhile and doesn't make me feel squirmy

Limits: friends/family, public, messy, pictures
aloe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2020, 03:38 PM   #123
bluedieblub
Dare Freak

Oooh, fun report again And technically that zucchini wouldn't have been inside of you yet no, so it's allowed. Interesting choices though, although I imagine finding new items becomes more and more difficult over time.

Since you are becoming so needy and getting more and more desperate for an orgasm, lets give you a chance to have one tomorrow. When you wake up, refresh your writing one last time and edge yourself. Hold the edge for 20 seconds. You are not allowed to touch yourself anymore after this edge unless required by a task.

Before you go hiking in the afternoon, buy a cucumber, and only a cucumber from the shop. I'm sure the cleric is going to look slightly weird, but hey, you get to have a chance to orgasm!

When driving to or back (only one attempt though) the hiking spot, find a place to park your car. While still in the car, slip a hand down your underwear and edge yourself once to get yourself ready.

Roll two six-sided dice. Your roll determines how difficult your orgasm will be. If you decide you have too little points and don't want to follow through, you are denied for today. Edge once with the cucumber to frustrate yourself.

The points you roll you can spend to make your orgasm easier for yourself. The costs are as follows:

0 points: At least 100 feet away from your car.
2 points: At least 10 feet away from your car.
3 points: Outside the car.
5 points: Inside the car with at least one window open
6 points: Inside the car.

Clothes: (Shoes are always allowed)
0 points: Naked.
1 point: Bra
2 points: Bra and underwear
3 points: Top
4 points: Top and underwear
5 points: Top, underwear and bra
6 points: Top and shorts
7 points: Fully clothed.

Once you have your points distributed insert the cucumber inside yourself and slowly fuck yourself to an orgasm. You are not allowed to touch your clit untill you are at the edge. Hold the edge for 5 seconds before you let yourself have an orgasm.

Have fun!

PM dares and toys
Enjoyed a task? Write me a report, I love reading what happened!
M/Switch/Straight
bluedieblub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2020, 04:39 AM   #124
NotMe237
getDare Sweetheart

How about this one, strip fully naked and lay on your back then kick your legs over your head (you can use a wall or something for support if needed). You will use the object or your choosing or as many fingers as you can manage to play with your ass, and use your other hand to rub your clit. You mist edge twice, then the third time you may cum. But when you do, you must exclaim "Thank you for allowing me to cover myself in my own juives!" As loudly as you can manage. Then after you cum, come write the report still naked and covered in your own juices

Hope ypu have fun

Likes - Wedgies, Embarrassment, Exhibitionism, Edging w/ payoff
Dislikes - Pain
Limits - Other People, Pee/Poop, Pics/Vids
Willing to do - Anal, Hidden Public, Self-Facial

Stack me up with edges

PM Dares
NotMe237 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk