Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 01-12-2014, 09:41 PM   #1
Ice Shadow

Default The Trap

Mark always heard his Girlfriend Sara’s little sister Heather was an evil conniving bitch but she never should that side when he was around her and her sister. However he found out the hard way one day.

Mark is 21 a bit of a geek, not acne and glasses geek, buts like’s video games and superhero’s geek. He’s muscular by any means but he is fit, he goes running daily and eats healthy. He’s 5’8” and shaggy blonde hair and blue eyes. He normally has short hair but she loves his shaggy hair so he grows it out for her. As well as the running and eating healthy, not really his cup of tea but when a girl asks if you want to go for a run and she’s wearing lycra shorts and a sports bra can you really turn that down?

Sara is 20 and the girl next door. She’s 5’5”, shoulder length Brunette hair, green eyes, and a nice was a nice C cup. She was also very fit, in high school she was into sports so she continues to run and eat healthy. She was never really popular in school but she was on a 1st name basis with everyone. Sara never thought she was out of anyone’s league when it came to dating, in fact she had always considered herself to be a bit of a tomboy. Sara liked to play beer pong, in fact that’s how she and Mark first met. Sara would often ask Mark to pick up some beer they could play.

Sara’s sister Heather was 18 in high school and Captain on the Cheerleading team. Like her sister she was into being very fit and healthy. Heather was 5’3” and like her sister has Brunette hair but it is a little longer then hers. Her eyes are brown and is a C cup as well. Heather was taking a psychology and learned about hypnosis, She was so interested in it that she started to do research in all the different types I hypnosis and began to practice them.

Heather called Mark one night and asked if he knew that Sara’s birthday in at the end of the week. He replied that is did and asked why she wanted to know. She replied that she would like to entertain her sister and asked if she could hypnotize him, she wouldn’t do anything bad just make me him do silly dances and things. She would even record it so he could see that laugh as well if he wanted. Mark agreed but only as long as it was just the three of them. Heather agreed to the terms as well.

Friday came around and Mark took Sara out for her B-day. They went to a nice restaurant and saw a movie, well not just any movie; the movie she’s been nagging him to see go a while. As they were heading home she asked Mark to stop by the liquor store and pick up some beer cause was wanting the have people over tomorrow night for her party. Mark pulled up to the liquor store he always went to that was just a few blocks from their apt went in and got a 30pack of Bud Light, paid for the beer and left to go home.

When he got back in the car Sara looked at him, smiled and said that she just got a text from her sister. She said that she stopped at a red box and got a few movies and was coming over to hang out with her b B-day. Mark said that was fine he told her that some of this online friends asked if he could help on a quest, he told them that it was his girls B-day and might not be able to make it, but since she was going to hang out with her sister and watch movies. He’d see if they still wanted his help.

When they got home Heather was already there waiting for them hugged both of them and asked if they had a good night, they both replied that they did and all three of them headed towards the apartment door. Heather asked if Mark was gonna watch the movie with them, He replied that he was gonna go back to the computer and see if his friends needed any help on a game they play but if they didn’t or they ended early he would come out and watch movies with them.

(This is my 1st story on there so please be kind as I'm trying to get my bearing on how to write these kinds of stories. Ive helped out Turtleman with his story "Sisters Revenge" and some people thought i should write my own. this might start out slow but im trying to fly thought all the bull shit and give as much detail as I can so i can get to the interesting parts of the story. if you feel that I moved to fasted in this 1st one let me know and ill try to slow it down...however once i get to the interesting parts ill be sure to slow it down)
Ice Shadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2014, 10:18 PM   #2
Demon Thief
getDare Devil

I think you're doing fine. Keep it up.
And when the entire mountain is chiseled away then the first second of eternity will have passed."
You must think that's a hell of a long time.
Personally, I think that's a hell of a bird.

14 years on GetDare!
Demon Thief is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2014, 02:46 AM   #3
Alexis Rune
getDare Devil

I think its a good start and I look forward to reading more!

-Alexis

Advertisements
Kink Talk