Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 07-03-2020, 08:25 AM   #1
aloe
Distinguished Member

Default Looking to make my free time more interesting

Hi everyone!

I’m a 24 year old female

It’s been a long while since I’ve been on here but as I have more free time right now it’s popping into my head a lot more frequently.

Lately I’ve been horny and rubbing my needy pussy a lot more frequently...and as I’ve been doing this I keep thinking about how much more fun it would be with rules/tasks/input from you lovely folks *blushes*

I do have some work commitments but a bunch of them are online right now. Outside of that I’m doing a lot of hiking, some with friends, some alone. I am also trying to stick to a regular workout routine which seems to have fallen away a bit with the pandemic.

I live with 2 roommates both of whom are working, often in person but sometimes from home.

I have access to household items and a vibrator (which is on low in my pussy as I type this feeling oh so good).

I would love your help...I promise to write good reports for any task given. I’m also happy to answer any questions you have

<3 aloe.

Likes: clothespins, hidden public, edging, pussy insertions, short term orgasm denial, feeling controlled....

Dislikes: writing lines, corner time, anything that take awhile and doesn't make me feel squirmy

Limits: friends/family, public, messy, pictures

Last edited by aloe; 07-03-2020 at 08:42 AM.
aloe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2020, 08:51 AM   #2
SirD
getDare Succubus

Send a message via Yahoo to SirD

-I like the idea of your vibrator being in your pussy on low so let's keep that going. Any time you are on getdare you'll have your vibrator in your pussy on low.

-when you are working from home you should be naked from the waist down.

-edge once for every post on this thread each day. So day 1 if you get 5 responses you'll do 5 edges, day 2 if you get 3 more responses then you'll edge 8, and so on. Hopefully you'll get lots of responses

- no orgasms unless you ask for and get permission from someone on this thread.

Looking for a sub to play with / train
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=399872
SirD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2020, 08:57 AM   #3
aloe
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirD View Post
-I like the idea of your vibrator being in your pussy on low so let's keep that going. Any time you are on getdare you'll have your vibrator in your pussy on low.

-when you are working from home you should be naked from the waist down.

-edge once for every post on this thread each day. So day 1 if you get 5 responses you'll do 5 edges, day 2 if you get 3 more responses then you'll edge 8, and so on. Hopefully you'll get lots of responses

- no orgasms unless you ask for and get permission from someone on this thread.
Thank you for your response SirD.

My vibrator is still in and on low, I will continue to have it in and on low anytime I’m on gD *blushes* I’m already so wet and I know it’s just going to become more

When I’m working from home I will be naked from the waist down when possible

I will also edge once per post on this thread each day. If it becomes unreasonable we may need to re-evaluate.

No orgasm until I have permission *blushes* okay...

Likes: clothespins, hidden public, edging, pussy insertions, short term orgasm denial, feeling controlled....

Dislikes: writing lines, corner time, anything that take awhile and doesn't make me feel squirmy

Old 07-03-2020, 09:06 AM   #4
MichaelAtlas

Put those clothespins on your nipples and type out your exercise routine here, in detail. Every time you have to delete something while typing rip them off and put them back on perpendicularly.

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...73#post4041073
MichaelAtlas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2020, 09:15 AM   #5
aloe
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelAtlas View Post
Put those clothespins on your nipples and type out your exercise routine here, in detail. Every time you have to delete something while typing rip them off and put them back on perpendicularly.
mmm the clothespins are on my nipples and my vibe is still on low in my wet pussy.

My exercise routine has become rather "flexible" over the last few months. Usually I hike at least 1 day per week, if that is the case that is the only activity I do that day. Outside of that I try to have 1 day focused on upper body, one day focused on lower body one day as a stretch/recovery, and one day of full body.

In each case I do an assortment of exercises. I have a barbell bar with 5 and 10lb weights. 8, 10 and 15lbs dumb bells. A 7lb kettlebell plus a variety of bands and I am a big fan of body weight training.

I have been slacking on my cardio big time. I do have a bike and I used to run a lot but have been letting it slide.

Soooo not much of a routine right now I guess haha.

....my nipples are now rock hard, I had to pull and move the clothespegs 4 times. I was trying to be very careful with my typing.

Old 07-03-2020, 09:26 AM   #6
MichaelAtlas

That has not been a very detailed description so give me 4 sets of 20 squats going as slow and low as you can with the vibe on low in your pussy. I want you to edge once after each set during your rest period. Add weights and/or clothespins if you really want to impress.

If the vibe falls out while squatting that 1 squat didn't count and you have to spank your pussy 3 times with a wood spoon before putting it back in and continuing the set.

While writing the report I want the clothespins on your nipples again.

Old 07-05-2020, 04:25 AM   #7
aloe
Distinguished Member

Default Hi again

Hi!! I have a bit of time this morning, then I’ll have a whole bunch of time on Monday and would love some more dares/tasks

Old 07-05-2020, 05:41 AM   #8
MichaelAtlas

Good job on that report. I'd like to give you a hidden public task, tell me, how loud is that vibe if you keep it on low? Do you think people would hear where it's coming from ?

Old 07-05-2020, 05:43 AM   #9
aloe
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Good job on that report. I'd like to give you a hidden public task, tell me, how loud is that vibe if you keep it on low? Do you think people would hear where it's coming from ?
Thank you *blushes*

Um so long as it’s not a completely quiet place it’s not silent but it’s fairly quiet *blushes*

Old 07-05-2020, 05:57 AM   #10
MichaelAtlas

Lovely, how about this then:

Dress up: vibe in on low, a bit of toothpaste rubbed onto your clit, crotchrope on and digging in hard, cute skirt, bra and top; With marker: "Needy pussy" and an arrow pointing towards it on your left inner thigh and "I'm masturbating" between your upper lip and nose (you will be wearing a surgical mask for all the time you will be outside).

Shopping list: 3 products that if washed and wiped at a sink can be cleanly inserted in your pussy + whatever else you want to buy.

Now go to a public restroom or a restroom at the store or cafe and wash and dry those 3 products. Enter a stall and remove the face mask, edge once with the vibe then once with each of the 3 items then the vibe once more. Leave the vibe on low and put your mask back on and use the marker to write "I was made to masturbate but wasn't allowed to cum" in the stall then head home.

Think you can do this for me?

Old 07-05-2020, 06:03 AM   #11
aloe
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Lovely, how about this then:

Dress up: vibe in on low, a bit of toothpaste rubbed onto your clit, crotchrope on and digging in hard, cute skirt, bra and top; With marker: "Needy pussy" and an arrow pointing towards it on your left inner thigh and "I'm masturbating" between your upper lip and nose (you will be wearing a surgical mask for all the time you will be outside).

Shopping list: 3 products that if washed and wiped at a sink can be cleanly inserted in your pussy + whatever else you want to buy.

Now go to a public restroom or a restroom at the store or cafe and wash and dry those 3 products. Enter a stall and remove the face mask, edge once with the vibe then once with each of the 3 items then the vibe once more. Leave the vibe on low and put your mask back on and use the marker to write "I was made to masturbate but wasn't allowed to cum" in the stall then head home.

Think you can do this for me?
Gosh I’m squirming just thinking about doing that. *blushes* unfortunately right now most of the public washrooms are closed/for emergencies only. Gosh how I wish I could do this.

Advertisements
Kink Talk