Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 08-28-2023, 06:32 PM   #1
Searchingslave510
Account Banned

Default A trail of time wasting

Hi all,

I've been doing a little bit of writeforme.org tasks or puzzles from https://www.reddit.com/r/LoserPuzzles

In each of those tasks you can leave a note to be read at the completion of the task.

I loved the idea of following a trail of these activities, each one linking to the next.

If this idea appeals to you, I do have a couple of requests.
1. That there's some sort of "reward" I'm working for. I don't have to know what the reward is. Maybe it's an uncensored nude/topless pic, maybe it's hearing your voice, maybe it's seeing your face. Maybe there's multiple rewards along the trail. If it's something you feel is risky you can always make it harder to get to the end by adding more steps.
2. Each step needs to be something I can walk away from. Others might not have this constraint, but life often pulls me away from my desk with no notice. So no typing tasks that punish absence.
3. Smaller tasks with more of them is more appealing. I'm not saying no big soul crushing tasks, but a large part of the appeal here is in the repeated hope of "maybe after this one".

Advertisements
Kink Talk