Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Ask me Anything (AMA)

Old 04-11-2024, 07:05 AM   #1
Eurowhore
getDare Sweetheart

Female 35F/ Amsterdam/ New Journey

Hi everyone,

In this new year, I have moved from Spain, where I spent my entire life to Amsterdam. As I start this new journey, I am here again to answer more questions from everyone.

Likes : public dares, getting used, following orders, humiliated, body writing, molested, sexually degraded
Dislikes: pain activities
Limits: pic, videos, permanent marks, piss, scat, blood

Work: Stripper and Sex worker

Sex experience: been with lot of guys and few gangbang groups.

Looks: I am a decent height 5'5" tall girl with some fat around different parts of the body, brunette, brown eyes, 36DD-28-38.
Eurowhore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2024, 07:07 AM   #2
tzzzr
getDare Succubus

Wow! Interesting new adventure.
  • What prompted the move?
  • Will you still be doing the same type of work?
  • Will you still be able to do the same types of tasks you have in the past?

Good luck!
tzzzr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2024, 07:10 AM   #3
Eurowhore
getDare Sweetheart

Female

Quote:
Originally Posted by tzzzr View Post
Wow! Interesting new adventure.
  • What prompted the move? - It was really the freedom to do the kind of work I was into, which I was getting as stripper but it was already under some threat in Barcelona. So I decided to move to Amsterdam where it is much for free for these jobs, their availability and heard that life is better here than I had in Barcelona
  • Will you still be doing the same type of work? Yes, I found work as stripper and prostitute at a place
  • Will you still be able to do the same types of tasks you have in the past? Yes, still open to any tasks from the community

Good luck!
Thank you so much for all your questions.

Likes : public dares, getting used, following orders, humiliated, body writing, molested, sexually degraded

Looks: I am a decent height 5'5" tall girl with some fat around different parts of the body, brunette, brown eyes, 36DD-28-38.
The following user says Thank You to Eurowhore for this post:
Old 04-11-2024, 07:24 AM   #4
tzzzr
getDare Succubus

From previous posts you were having issues getting work. Was it easy to find work there?

I've not been to Amsterdam but have heard a lot about it. Did you find work in the area that everyone hears about?
Old 04-11-2024, 07:32 AM   #5
Eurowhore
getDare Sweetheart

Female

Quote:
From previous posts you were having issues getting work. Was it easy to find work there?

I've not been to Amsterdam but have heard a lot about it. Did you find work in the area that everyone hears about?
Hi,

Yes, it was I would say easy to find work but took me visiting lot of places to figure out best earning place for me and make sure there will be enough people visiting there.

I worked in a place in De wallen for first 2 months and then moved to another place in Singelgebied, which I think both are famous.

Old 04-11-2024, 07:48 AM   #6
tzzzr
getDare Succubus

Are there many differences in how you go about this profession in a different country?

I'm assuming there are a lot of foreign girls working there? Are there any pluses or minuses to your nationality?
Old 04-11-2024, 07:59 AM   #7
Eurowhore
getDare Sweetheart

Female

Quote:
Are there many differences in how you go about this profession in a different country?

I'm assuming there are a lot of foreign girls working there? Are there any pluses or minuses to your nationality?
Yes, it is very different as in Barcelona where I had the work, it was more hidden. While here, it is considered as a profession and not really fearful to work in these places.

There are definitely lot of girls from other countries too, many of us don't really understand the language but some knowledge of English helps all of us. Don't know myself if any advantage of being Spanish here as there are lot of girls, who are willing to do lot of things everyone wants. Back in Barcelona, there were also lot of girls but it was I felt less competition as such. Hopefully I answered little bit about what you asked.

Old 04-16-2024, 02:59 PM   #8
Eurowhore
getDare Sweetheart

Female Any more questions?

Hi everyone,

Any more questions, could be about anything?

Old 04-16-2024, 08:49 PM   #9
wolf82
Prodigy

What’s the best part and the worst part about your work, in your opinion?

A dom just here to have a good time.

Sometimes I just browse, sometimes I interact.
wolf82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2024, 08:20 AM   #10
dave_richard

I am quite curious about your workplace.

1. You said it was easy to find a new workplace. But what I am curious is how do they select you? Like other jobs have either interviews or something like a portfolio. What about you, how did you get selected?

2. Do you work for fixed hours or till you earn an X amount of money?

3. What about customer behaviour? Is there any difference between Barcelona and Amsterdam?

4. What's the highest you have earned from one customer?
dave_richard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2024, 05:52 AM   #11
tzzzr
getDare Succubus

Tell us about your life away from your job also.

Describe where your staying.
Have you made any new friends, fuck buddies or otherwise.
Are you looking to get back into the gangbang scene?
Besides the acceptance of your profession. What else have you found different about where you live now.
Old 04-18-2024, 05:59 AM   #12
Eurowhore
getDare Sweetheart

Female

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolf82 View Post
What’s the best part and the worst part about your work, in your opinion?
Best part is that I am able to live my life comfortably after a long struggle of about 4+ years since COVID and finally have a proper home I could say. Worst part is that there is still no holidays or anything as such, I need to go in daily for the work, make myself available and hope that I get enough customers for the day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dave_richard View Post
I am quite curious about your workplace.

1. You said it was easy to find a new workplace. But what I am curious is how do they select you? Like other jobs have either interviews or something like a portfolio. What about you, how did you get selected? It was not like I just walked in and they took me. I had to go to multiple different one before I was taken in at one of the places. They asked me about my history, where I come from, if I know any other languages, what all I am comfortable in sex, looked at me fully naked and offered very little money for each customer. Also, I had to make sure I get enough customers or I would be asked to leave.

2. Do you work for fixed hours or till you earn an X amount of money? It is atleast 10 hours but I can work more if I want to. That said, it is expected to have atleast 4-5 customers daily to make enough of the living

3. What about customer behaviour? Is there any difference between Barcelona and Amsterdam? Yes, there is some difference. In Barcelona, there was lot of misbehavior from time to time which is not seen here in the places I have worked. Men are generally more behaved.

4. What's the highest you have earned from one customer? That would be about 200 euros where customer spent about 2 hour and had requested anal and some BDSM acts.

Old 04-18-2024, 06:09 AM   #13
Eurowhore
getDare Sweetheart

Female

Quote:
Tell us about your life away from your job also.

Describe where your staying. I have been living in a area near the red-light district itself, which gives me one studio kind of room, allowing me to have a good bed, good heating and all the other needs. There are parks and other supermarkets where I live, so it is a very good area according to me

Have you made any new friends, fuck buddies or otherwise. Yes, I have made couple of friends from the place I work, not been to many clubs as I work at night but when got the chance, I have been to few parties, smoked up and even fucked others. No one permanent thought

Are you looking to get back into the gangbang scene? Yes, I want to I guess and especially guys are very handsome here

Besides the acceptance of your profession. What else have you found different about where you live now.
I do like the liberty which is here but also the respect, which was lacking back in Spain for me, in terms of work and otherwise. There are many more parks and other things which people do, so I am also thinking of getting more fit, to help me otherwise but also at work.

Old 04-18-2024, 02:30 PM   #14
wolf82
Prodigy

So you work 10 hours (at least) and are expected to have 4-5 customers daily.

How many customers do you usually have in a day?

How about on a busy day?

How much of a break do you get between sessions? And what do you do during that time to prepare for the next session?

A dom just here to have a good time.

Sometimes I just browse, sometimes I interact.
wolf82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2024, 06:40 AM   #15
Eurowhore
getDare Sweetheart

Female

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolf82 View Post
So you work 10 hours (at least) and are expected to have 4-5 customers daily. Yes, it can be 10-14 hour work night/ day depending on the day

How many customers do you usually have in a day? I end up seeing anywhere between 1-2 to some days 7-8 as well

How about on a busy day? Busiest day has been about 8 or I think 9 man

How much of a break do you get between sessions? And what do you do during that time to prepare for the next session? Not really much of the break, just 15 mins to clean myself up, setup the bed sheet, put on some makeup properly again, use rest room and be ready to go at it again
Thank you so much for asking

Advertisements
Kink Talk