Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 03-03-2024, 08:23 PM   #1
Thatworm

Default Nude for a nude!

Requirements: Must be exposed for at least 5 minutes.

Must cum as well

Must not click off until you've finished those requirements.

Will not know where I've been exposed until after.

The game:

I'm horny and I want to play a little game with a Dom exposer. Basically I wanna trade nudes, my own, for anyone else's. Please make them cute

The goal is that I have to be exposed for at least 5 minutes as well as cum. So if I can't cum after 5 minutes, the game goes on. I cannot click off and must cum to the pictures of us together on screen.

You can trick me into playing this game by any means necessary by telling me stuff like, "look at this cutie, let me see you" or something along those lines. Basically don't let me know I'm playing until the requirements are finished. You don't even have to say you're from here. You can say, "someone referred me to you and I'd like to see your nudes" even.

The goal is also to keep me from knowing where or when I've been exposed until after the requirements. Hence why one of it is I cannot click off and must jerk off to whatever is on screen. So I will not know if I've been extended, downloaded, reposted, all while the Dom has all the control until I'm able to cum.

Any other questions can be asked but I'm really horny to play right now ��. My Kik is my signature. Thanks to anyone who sees this.

Kik:Thatworm

Exploring

Looking to roleplay as Female

Loves: Being tied up, hardcore, tickling, feet, etc.

Dislikes/limits: Public, chastity, pain, needles, scat, eating, family/friends, selfies

^^^ SUBJECT TO CHANGE ^^^

Last edited by Thatworm; 03-04-2024 at 06:36 AM.
Thatworm is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk