Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 12-22-2022, 10:35 AM   #1
SpiceItUp

Smile Healthy living keyword thread

3 years ago I lost 100 lbs and got to healthy BMI and I was fit and sexy, but put it all back on over the last two years eating takeout. I have 10 days vacation and I’m resolute that I will use this to start gradual weight loss and fitness in 2023, using keywords and the kink of being at your mercy for motivation. If this thread gets replies I’ll post a summary of all the healthy things I did at the end of each day :-)

Exercise.
STEPS and I will march 500 steps on the spot (up to 10000 a day).
STAND - I will spend the next 30 mins (when I’m not sleeping) standing.
BIKE - 30 mins on exercise bike (up to 2 hours a day). Specify HARD for toughest setting.
TAKEOUT PAYBACK: I will look up the last takeouts I ordered and for the first location that is within 7 miles there and back, I will walk there. Optional: specify time: min 1h 24 (constant 5 mph), max 2 h 30 (about 2.5 mph).

Healthy eating. I will be eating 1200 calories a day
SOUP - my next meal will be soup.
SHAKE - my next meal will be a slimming shake.
COTTAGE CHEESE - my next meal will be cottage cheese.
VEGGIES - my next meal will be mixed fruit or vegetables.
BEANS - my next meal will be refried beans.
PEANUT BUTTER - a small amount of peanut butter from the jar.
TUNA - can of tuna.
SAUCE - add teaspoon hot sauce to the above
MIXED - my next meal will be a blended mix of all the above.
FAST - I will not eat anything for an hour (note I will accumulate up to 12 hours and then eat half my calories in one go)
ENERGY BOOSTER - since 1200 cal is low if I’m assigned lots of exercise, this keyword gives me option to get a 100 calorie booster consisting of mixed condiments, up to 4 boosters per day.

Rules:
Up to 3 keywords per post. For every 50 replies, you can add 1 more keyword per post.
No double posting - you can post again once someone else has posted or if no one has posted half an hour since your last post.
If I’m unable to do the task due to health reasons, I will do the task later when I’m able.
If I fail I will post about it and request exercise punishment (counts based on my weight and hips/stomach measurements if you like), which you can request I do at any time of day.
If this 10 day is successful I will continue every weekend over the next year til I’ve reached my target weight.

Likes: being controlled, rules, rewards, punishments (well, I don’t like them, but I like the accountability), pussy/clit/tit torture, denial, teasing, edging, forced orgasms, bondage, writing reports, spanking, stuffing/plugging, humiliation, trying new things.

Dislikes: cold showers, ass stretching, control of sleep, toilet control, piss/poop, severe pain.

Limits: public

Last edited by SpiceItUp; 12-25-2022 at 09:44 PM. Reason: I removed some keywords at the request of my Dom
SpiceItUp is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to SpiceItUp for this post:
Old 12-22-2022, 10:39 AM   #2
SirStephen76
Distinguished Member

Ok, let's kick it off:

TAKEOUT PAYBACK
SHAKE
CHORES

Intrigued by blackmail (role playing or otherwise )

Ask for my Obedience details.

kik: sir_stephen_1976
SirStephen76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2022, 08:03 PM   #3
SpiceItUp

Thanks Sir for kicking this off. Here’s my daily report
Food intake: Refried beans (400 cal), cottage cheese (400 cal), slimming shake (300 cal), apple (100 cal). Total: 1200 cal . Drink intake: 3 cups coffee, 4 cups water . Takeout payback: I walked to the last takeout I ordered from (I had it easy this time because it was only 0.4 miles but it’s a good start). Chores: spent 30 minutes cleaning bathroom

End of day measurements: weight 224lbs (height 5’4”), waist 48 inches, hips 53 inches. I didn’t get a lot of keywords - please give me some more and let me know if you suggest other diet or exercises - happy to add more from my dislikes to make it more fun for everyone and to be fair I’ve let myself become a slob so I deserve it

Likes: being controlled, rules, rewards, punishments (well, I don’t like them, but I like the accountability), pussy/clit/tit torture, denial, teasing, edging, forced orgasms, bondage, writing reports, spanking, stuffing/plugging, humiliation, trying new things.

Dislikes: cold showers, ass stretching, control of sleep, toilet control, piss/poop, severe pain.

Old 12-23-2022, 12:16 AM   #4
pluky
getDare Devil

Bike + Crotch

Will there be progress pics ? I love progress pics
pluky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2022, 12:50 AM   #5
yeti2007
getDare Sweetheart

Let start with some Exercise.
TAKEOUT PAYBACK
STEPS
BIKE

No toys, only household items : clothepins, wooden spoon, shoe lace, ...

PM dares
My rules

Last orgasm 15 June, 26 edges since.

kik : yeti2007b
yeti2007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2022, 03:10 AM   #6
SirStephen76
Distinguished Member

I'll go for:

WATER
SHAKE
CHORES

Intrigued by blackmail (role playing or otherwise )

Ask for my Obedience details.

kik: sir_stephen_1976
SirStephen76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2022, 05:44 AM   #7
yeti2007
getDare Sweetheart

weight
hot sauce clit
stand

PM dares
My rules

Old 12-23-2022, 05:53 AM   #8
Bear21
Distinguished Member

Here is something a little different - you have done something great, and it sounds like you are about to try to do it again. It may be tough, it may be draining, but YouCanDoIt

Please take 10 min out to remind yourself of this. You Can Do It!
Bear21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2022, 04:32 PM   #9
SpiceItUp

Bumping to get some more keywords

Old 12-23-2022, 07:59 PM   #10
SpiceItUp

Default Daily report

Here’s my daily report. Food intake: shake (400 cal), peanut butter (400 cal), mixed veggies (300 cal), cottage cheese (100 cal). Total: 1200 cal.

Drink intake: 2 cups coffee, 5 cups water, 1 cup green tea.

Bike: 1 hr consecutively: 30 mins with crotch rope, 30 with hot sauce on clit. Weighted backpack: 8 hr wearing. One book was not enough so I used a massive dictionary. Marching on the spot: 1000 steps. Standing: 30 mins consecutively. Chores: spent 30 minutes cleaning bathroom. I wasn’t able to do Takeout payback today because there is a storm where I am. When it’s clear I’ll do this.

End of day measurements: weight 220lbs (height 5’4”), waist 43.5 inches, hips 53.5 inches. It was a good day. I’m tired and I ache. Begging for a little mercy and asking for an ENERGY BOOSTER tomorrow if anyone would be so kind. Thank you so much for helping me get back in shape!

Old 12-24-2022, 05:19 AM   #11
yeti2007
getDare Sweetheart

#3 : again some exercise

HOT SAUCE CLIT
STEPS
BIKE

PM dares
My rules

Old 12-24-2022, 05:32 AM   #12
Dave1996
getDare Sweetheart

Bra
Panties
Weight

feels like a good addition from me
Dave1996 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2022, 08:39 AM   #13
yeti2007
getDare Sweetheart

#4 why not

Bra
panties
steps

PM dares
My rules

Old 12-24-2022, 08:31 PM   #14
SpiceItUp

Thank you for my keywords and helping me get fit and slim. I have just started a new relationship and I don’t know if I am allowed to post reports at this stage. I’ll update when I’ve got clarity on that. Thanks everyone!

Last edited by SpiceItUp; 12-24-2022 at 08:31 PM. Reason: Typo
Old 12-25-2022, 09:45 PM   #15
SpiceItUp

I’m back and still taking food and exercise keywords! My next report will be tomorrow if I get new keywords.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
diet control, exercise control, weight loss