Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 03-25-2018, 10:05 AM   #1
Badkid

Hand Punish my big clit

I’ve been very bad lately and underage drinking. I’m 19. I also masturbate a lot. I’m hormones well was so my Clit is a couple inches long. I have a dildo and electric toothbrush plus regular household items.
Only limits are permanent, blood, and public/family.please make me think about drinking next time
Badkid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2018, 11:27 AM   #2
GlitterPuss

You should tie your electric toothbrush to the leg of chair upside down so that the brush bristles is down near the floor but in line with your clit. Apply toothpaste to your toothbrush. Attach a clothespeg to each of your outer labia and spread open to expose your clit and tape the pegs to your thighs. Spread your legs so wide that it hurts and your clit is up against the toothbrush bristles and it’s digging into your exposed clit. Turn on your toothbrush. Put your hands behind your back and stay that way until the batteries run out. You can cum over and over. When it gets unbearable you are not allowed to move from this position until the batteries have ran out. Then you may wash off the toothpaste. Have fun!
GlitterPuss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2018, 11:44 AM   #3
Ambuedd

Pull your clit so it is stretched. Noe Peg you clit with as many pegs as you can. Now you must slap you clit till all the pegs have fallen off. Then twist you clit 360 degrees whilst repeating "I am a drunk whore!" 15 times.
Ambuedd is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk