Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 02-11-2021, 03:41 PM   #1
Overflow
Account Banned

Default Line Writing Dare (A Series)

If you're interested in line writing/typing, hopefully you'll enjoy this task! I have created a series on the website Writeforme with sequential tasks that you'll have to complete.

The series is a roleplay of sorts where you'll be taking on the job of a secretary at an office, a job that naturally requires a lot of typing to begin with. Hopefully through this roleplay you can emulate it to an extent and have some fun (or a punishment) while doing it. The series is divided into individual tasks and at the end of each task, a link will be present to take you to the next task.

When you complete the series, come back here and leave some feedback. This is the first time I've done a series of sorts on the site and I'm eager to hear how it went. A report on your time is greatly appreciated as well. Hopefully you all enjoy your time as a secretary!

Here is the link to the series: https://writeforme.org/task/60258092b007ba14a04645d2

The initial access code is "Secretary".

Likes/Dislikes/Limits

Outfits/Toys

PM Dares
Overflow is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dare, line writing, secretary, series, typing