Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area

Closed Thread

Old 02-28-2024, 08:55 AM   #1
Finlander

Male 31/male/sub seeks any age/any sex/dom in (see post)

31/male/sub seeks any age/any sex/dom in (see post)

Hi!

I'm a guy from Finland. I'm tall at 193cm and have a slim, semi-muscular build. I go to the gym 4 times a week and do other sports too. My hair is short and dark-blond and my eyes are a greenish blue. I live alone in an apartment. I work remotely and thus am available during most hours.

I've been into orgasm denial and chastity for years now. This has lead to me being teased and locked by multiple friends and girlfriends. The longest I've gone without orgasm is around 2 months, and the longest I've been locked in chastity is around 1 month (with near-daily teasing).

My big fantasy is to be locked by a dom for an unspecified amount of time, teased and denied at their will, with their pleasure coming first. I would only be allowed to cum via anal, either with toys or with "forced" bi sex with a guy. I think of myself as straight, but getting fucked has long been a fantasy of mine, so I guess you could call me bi-curious. I'm not into cross-dressing though.

What I'm looking for in a dom is first of all matching likes. If you like denial and chastity, then we're a match. I would like you to be active and actually dominant. Too many doms expect me to take charge of the conversation. I would also want you to be a bit lenient. If I can't or don't want to do something, that doesn't mean I must be punished. It means that that's something we should talk about. Life and fun come first.

To summarize, here are some of my likes:
- Orgasm denial/control
- Edging
- Chastity
- Anal

Things I don't enjoy include (so please don't ask me to do them without a good reason):
- Pain
- Crossdressing
- Cum play

My limits are the usual:
- Social/public
- Illegal/drugs
- Bodily fluids

During the years I've collected a bunch of toys, including:
- Chastity cage (Kink3D clone from Amazon)
- Dildos
- Vibrators
- Buttplugs
- Condoms

Hopefully my ad here interests you. If it does, send me a PM and let's talk! Please tell me about yourself in the PM, don't just say "submit boy" or something ridiculous lol.
Closed Thread

Advertisements
Kink Talk