Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 08-04-2015, 01:25 PM   #1
DareProphet

Default Anybody got sunglasses?

So, I'm preparing a new leveling dice dare, and I thought I'd represent the way dogs don't see very well, they have the color pallet in eyes mixed up, so to speak.

I wanted to get the person to wear several layers of sunglasses to disrupt vision. However, I have no idea if this would work and actually disrupt the vision enough without blinding the person. And I don't have the necessary sunglasses.

So I am hereby daring anyone who's got at least three sets of sunglasses to put them all on at once (strapped so they won't fall) and relate the effect.

<------------------------Wish it was me.
likes/dislikes/limits/have
/AMA

PM Dares

If you're my slave post here

I DO NOT HAVE KIK! PLEASE PAY ATTENTION TO WHAT ITEMS I HAVE TOO!

VACATION ANNOUNCEMENT, PLEASE READ!
DareProphet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2015, 01:44 PM   #2
sluttylexi
Account Banned

It just sort of looks like a very dark room, like my sunglasses are super strong. I can make out basic shapes but not detail. It is kinda tricky to keep them on my face. I must look really silly right now!

I'm a girl I'm 18 and I have no toys
Limits: Blood, Scat, Public, Extreme Pain, Illegal, pics

I've taken an oath at church to never masturbate. This means I won't orgasm OR edge, thanks for understanding
sluttylexi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2015, 02:27 PM   #3
RiskyFlame
Longtime User

What about coloring the sunglasses with a permenant marker? I never tried this, since I don't want to ruin my pair of sunglasses. But thinking about it, you really make the vision blacker. And when it's too dark, you just simply scrub some of it off the glasses to make it a little more see through.

I don't want to try this myself, because after fully blackening it, you possibly can't scrub it all off. There's always will be some left.

Oh, and I tried it once I was a kid. It probably ruined my eyes. I had three sunglasses and put them all on and looked at the sun. I was able to look straight into the sun. It looked just like a yellow dot, bright like a lamp, not painful at all. Still, I advice any one against doing this.

I've only really liked a handful of people in my life,
and you've been two of them.

—Hans Axgil—

Last edited by RiskyFlame; 08-04-2015 at 02:30 PM. Reason: " 's "
RiskyFlame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2015, 02:32 PM   #4
DareProphet

Thank you both for your replies!

SluttyLexi, how many did you use to get that effect? What you describe seems to be what I'm looking for.

Riskyflame, I'll take your proposal into consideration, it might be useful to when people don't have enough sunglasses!

<------------------------Wish it was me.
likes/dislikes/limits/have
/AMA

PM Dares

If you're my slave post here

I DO NOT HAVE KIK! PLEASE PAY ATTENTION TO WHAT ITEMS I HAVE TOO!

VACATION ANNOUNCEMENT, PLEASE READ!
DareProphet is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dog, petplay, sunglasses