Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area

Old 04-02-2024, 07:33 PM   #1
bottomgirl

Female 19/female/sub seeks 21+/any sex/master in any place (single/couple)

19/female/sub seeks 21+/any sex/master in any place (single/couple)

Hi!

I'm so happy you're here! I'm a 19 year old college student, wrapping up my first year. For a while (hopefully long term) I would like to be a slave to someone who is willing to look over me. I am open to serving any age, gender, individual or couple, and time zone, as long as we are able to communicate.

In a Master/Mistress, I would look for someone who is understanding of problems and would be here for me on a personal level, but would also be strict with me, keeping me responsible for my actions and failures, which I see as opportunities to do better. I love being ordered around and obeying, from being told to go braless for the day to being told to send good morning texts. I am happy to be ordered around. However, I would want you, my superior, to want my best interest, since I will be building trust with you, and over time, you will be making decisions regarding me.

Since I am a college student, sometimes it might be hard for me to give as much. My grades are very important to me and I cannot sacrifice them. However, I have lots of time to serve and will make it a priority in my free time, aside from studying. I feel that I bring lots to the table. I naturally obey others. I will most likely trust the decisions you make regarding me, once we get to know each other, because I will respect you and trust in what you believe I should pursue.

Some other things you should know is that right now I have a roommate. In about a month, I will have my own room and will not have a roommate again. So, for the next month, she will be one of my limits. Afterwards, I will have more freedom to pursue tasks. I can do tasks now, but it is harder with her around. I thought this wasn't too big of a deal because I can still do tasks, but after a month I will be less restricted, and we will know each other better by then!

Some of my likes include:
hidden public, pain, humiliation, tit torture... and many more we can talk about if you'd like!
My limits are:
my roommate/family, blood/gore, anything that will hurt my academics, videos and face at first (but we can work up to these)

Overall, our bond will be really important to me. I will want someone who will be kind when the situation calls for it, sometimes praise as a reward, isn't afraid to put me in my place and be strict, and will respect boundaries if I really need a break for a couple minutes. I will value your time and effort and I will be happy to get to know you as a person. Your happiness and enjoyment is important to me and I believe that we will have more trust if we have a friendship outside of this as well.

Thank you so much for your time! If you're interested in owning me, please pm me! I'd love to talk to you and hear your thoughts, interests, questions, and suggestions. I'd be happy to be owned by anyone! Please reach out!! <3
bottomgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to bottomgirl for this post:
Old 04-02-2024, 08:57 PM   #2
bholder

Great ad!

I’ll message you soon
bholder is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk