Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > Completed Stories

Old 07-09-2009, 01:46 PM   #1
interesting
getDare Succubus

Location: Somewhere between here and there, in Quebec, Canada...
Default A Long Time Coming, Chapter II

Click here to comment on the original thread!

This is just an introductory post.

This is just meant as a teaser. I apologize for giving everyone too much hope. Unfortunately, I probably won't be able to post on this story until the end of July, and this story deserves all the attention I can devote to it.

I will get to it as soon as possible, and I thank you again for your patience and indulgence.

You can visit my erotic stories website at:
interestinglifestories.weebly.com

This link can get you to all of my stories on this site as well:
Blog for my GD stories

Last edited by Leopard; 09-06-2014 at 12:07 AM.
Old 08-05-2009, 11:41 AM   #2
interesting
getDare Succubus

Default A Phone Call Away

I was in the bath when the phone rang. I decided not to get up. By the time I would reach the phone, my answering would have picked it up. It had a been a grueling day at school and I was in no mood to entertain anyone. After four rings, the machine picked up - but the caller did not leave a message. No problem. It wasn't important.

I finished drying myself before going over to the phone to check on the caller identification. Unlisted number.

It had been over a month since I had seen Danielle at the mall. Although I had not forgotten about our encounter, I had cast it aside as the pleasant memory that it was. Life went on. For the first few days, I had hoped to hear from her again, but eventually things had happened and my mind had turned to other concerns. I had no reason to think it was her trying to reach me, and I didn't, not at the time.

Around nine in the evening, the phone rang again. This time I was able to pick up.

"Hello."
"Hi."

A simple word shattered my stability.

"Danielle..."
"Hi Frank."

I wanted to speak up, to say something clever, but I just froze. I felt like I was seventeen again. Six long years later, the sound of her voice, the idea of her existence still affected me to the same extent. I didn't like it. I wasn't really sure why.

"It's... I called earlier but you didn't answer..."
"I was... in the... I was busy."
"It's okay. How are you?"

My eyes darted to the clock. Nine. It was early in the evening. What did she want?

"I'm good... I... what can I do for you?"
"Nothing much. I just... wanted to chat a little."
"Okay. What about?"
"Nothing special. How have you been? What... what have you been doing?"
"School. Pretty much. Acting."
"Acting?"
"Well, theater. I've got a play coming up in a few months."
"Play? Acting or..."
"Directing actually. Amateur, really. I'm... the troop director."
"Wow. That's cool."

The tone in her voice made me believe that something was up, but I was too absorbed in my own mind to focus on it. Danielle was calling me. Everything else seemed irrelevant.

"And you?"
"Oh... same thing. Well, school. Really, I'm... great. Doing good."
"Glad to hear it..."

Already, the conversation was taking its toll on me. My mind was going blank. I wanted desperately to talk to her, but I ended up remaining quiet.

"So... when is the play?"
"Three months. I could... give you the details?"
"Sure, I'd like that."

I gave her the coordinates to the playhouse and the representation hours. The thing was already planned and I had the numbers memorized.

"Do you like theater?"
"I do. I'm no good at it though. I can't act if my life depends on it."
"You used to be pretty good."
"Thanks... That is a compliment, right?"
"Yes..."

There was a first moment of silence on the phone. It did not feel awkward, but it made me reflect on how much we had missed of each others' lives. A tear came to my eye, though I didn't notice it at first.

"It's so good to talk to you..."
"I'm glad... would you like to meet again?"
"Oh no!"
"I'm sorry."

My heart skipped a beat.

"Oh! I mean, not right now... tonight... I have..."

It was the first moment I noticed the uneasiness in her voice.

"Danielle?"
"Yes, Frank."
"Do you want to meet, sometime? Any time?"
"I'd like that... but... I'll call you. Okay?"
"Sure."
"I... I gotta go. I... take care."
"You too."
"Bye."

She hung up as I was saying my own goodbye. I felt the tear and I wiped it away. My heart was shaking and my stomach was in knots. Her voice had filled my entire being with hope, but her tone was that of someone in need of help.

There was so much I didn't know. I had last seen her six years prior, at her father's house, in the swimming pool area, as we lay naked beside each other. We had kissed twice. I had caressed her naked back. It hadn't gone any further than that physically, but emotionally, we had connected on so many levels it had been frightening and exhilirating. Never had I felt such a deep spiritual and psychological connection. She had led the entire event, and I was glad for it. I couldn't have handled the pressure back then. But we were six years later, I had grown more confident in matters of relationship, if not love. I had shared my existence briefly with two girls; one relationship had lasted but a week and the other had lasted a month. It had gone as far as kissing and petting; one of them had also performed manually on me. But that was three years ago. I did not meet anyone between then and now, and Danielle's emergence into my life brought back all sorts of pleasant and uneasy feelings.

I had loved Danielle. I wasn't afraid to say it anymore, given the distance that separated me from those events. I had thought of her many times after that last visit to her house. And it had been a last visit. Paul and I had parted ways: his music had taken precedence over our friendship. I was sad. We had kept in touch for three more years, and then things went silent on his end. I let him go. I regretted it once in a while.

Danielle had been completely lost to me. And now she was found. And she needed help. Or maybe I was imagining things.

I stared at the phone for a whole minute before moving elsewhere in my lonely room. In a few weeks, I would be moving out of my parents' place, and heading into my first apartment with a new friend I had met through my theater group. My life was about to change; it seemed somehow fitting that Danielle, my first real love, and the girl who had meant so much to me in a single night, should manifest herself in that hour.

That night, I didn't sleep well. My mind raced back to that swimming pool, to her naked yet too young body. But she was a woman now, and the image shifted, though it became blurry as she stepped out of the water. It had been a while since I had remembered a dream, let alone an erotic dream.

Danielle had changed my life, and somehow, I knew she would be doing it again. But what her return to my circle entailed, I could not fathom. It would be a trip into the past and into the present, that would ultimately lead me into the future. A future of endless possibilities, punctuated by moments of joy and sadness, pain and healing, but mostly change. What does not change cannot grow, and I had not finished my journey, six years ago. I was picking up where we left off, although I didn't realize it as I lay in my bed awake, thinking of her blurry form in the waters of the swimming pool.
Old 08-17-2009, 09:06 PM   #3
interesting
getDare Succubus

Default The Second Call

Roughly two days later, I came back from school to find a message on my answering machine. I did not pick it up at first; I was tired from the walk and I was very hungry, so I set to cooking myself up some dinner. The only people whoever called and left a message were my parents (saying they would be late) and my friend Steve. I knew it wasn't Steve, because I had seen him in the afternoon, and if it was my parents, it could wait a while.

As I sat down with my bowl of spaghetti, I pressed play. Danielle's voice came up and disrupted my train of thought.

"Hi Frank, it's Danielle. You're not home so I'm leaving a message. I just wanted to talk to you..."

There was a pause.

"I'm not doing so good, to be honest, and I could really use a friend. But... well, it's complicated. If you could be at home around nine, I'll call you back."

There was another pause.

"So, I hope to talk to you. If not, another time. Bye."

I listened in silence as the end of message beep cut off her voice. Her tone did not sound as distraught as our earlier conversation. I could tell she had calmed down - but about what? To know that a friend of mine needed help but to be unable to come to her rescue was unnerving.

I had made other plans for the night. The latest action movie had been out for a few weeks, and I really wanted to go see it with Steve. But Danielle's request had altered my plan. I was sad by the fact that this was my last opportunity to see the movie before it went out of the theater, but Danielle took precedence. I called Steve: he was obviously disappointed but he understood that something had come up. I promised to talk to him about it - eventually.

Steve was a friend I had carried over from my high school days, one of the few in fact. The rest of my gang had drifted away from me. Only Steve still hung out. I had found a kindred spirit in him in roleplaying games. We had done a lot, and then some. I had lost Paul; I had no intention of losing Steve. I always made sure to keep things clear and to protect my friendship. I could not have handled another breakup of that type. Steve felt the same way, so we got along splendidly. There would be other movies. There was only one Danielle.

The wait beside the phone was long. I tried to occupy myself by watching television, but my mind was elsewhere. My mother came into the house, so I went into my room. I told her I was expecting a call around nine and that I would answer the phone. My father was out of town on business, so his presence would not be troublesome. I did not want my mother prying into my business with Danielle; fortunately for me, she was a very reasonable and intelligent woman, who knew when and where to act and when and where to let go. I loved her very much for the way she had raised me (and I still do).

I worked on some of my stories, then lay down on my bed, my pillow tucked against my belly.

Then, the phone rang. I answered hurriedly.

"Hello?"
"Frank?"
"Danielle... hi. How are you?"
"Better... thanks."
"What's going on?"
"I... can't really talk."
"Are you in some kind of trouble? Because if you are..."
"No, nothing like that. I just... it's good to hear a friendly voice."
"I'm here. I just don't know what to do."

For a moment, I let silence creep in, but then I spoke up.

"Danielle, you called me. Tell me what I can do for you?"
"Honestly, you want to help me?"
"I do. I mean, if I can. If you just need an ear, I'm here..."

I heard her smile across the phone line.

"I'm glad. But it's complicated. Do you have an email adress?"
"I do."
"Can you give it to me?"

I gave her the coordinates. Her voice sounded pleased.

"Thanks. Great..."
"Let me guess. It's easier for us to chat this way..."
"Yes, well... easier, yes."
"Okay... you just email me whatever you want and I'll... reply."
"Great... I'm sorry to be so cryptic and all."
"I just need to know you're all right. If not, tell me where you are and I'll..."
"No, I'm good. Now. I'm good. It's a long story, and I don't fell like telling it on the phone. You can... read me. Okay?"
"Deal."

For a moment, we were both quiet.

"Frank?"
"Yes?"
"Would you like to play a game?"
"A game?"
"Like... remember when we played Truth or Dare?"
"I do. It was cool. You want to play it again?"
"No. Well, not exactly. I... I'll explain in my email. It'll come out better if I write it down, okay?"
"Of course."
"Great... I'll email you tomorrow, at the latest. I promise."
"Take your time. I'm just glad you're feeling better."
"Much better... do you have a picture of yourself?"
"I do. Do you want one?"
"Yes..."
"Well, there a few on my facebook page."
"Cool! You have facebook too? I'll add you."
"Okay."
"Listen, I... gotta go. But I'll be in touch. Read me?"
"I promise."
"Thanks. I.... thanks. Bye."
"Bye Danielle."

She hung up quickly. I was confused by the hesitations in her voice which contradicted her reassurances. But if anything major was wrong, she would be mature enough to do what was right, right? The deepening mystery was oddly getting on my nerves, despite my own assurances to the contrary. Why couldn't she elaborate on the phone? Why did she want to communicate via e-mail? What kind of game did she have in mind?

The uncertainty of my situation dawned on me. I felt the confusion take hold of my heart. I remembered my constant fear of doing something wrong six years ago, of going too far. This was different. The fear was for her. I didn't really know if I still loved her. I knew I had loved her. But the situation was slowly driving me into suspicion, and that could not have been good in the long run.

Still, only her email message would explain her situation, at least, I hoped it would. A mystery is always interesting, but it also needs development and eventual closure. This was the second time she had brought back the uncertainty in my life with but her voice. Her written words would hopefully shed some light on whatever was going on.
Old 09-14-2009, 10:25 PM   #4
interesting
getDare Succubus

Default Going Online

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexyyy View Post
I have been following this piece since day one and it is very well written. Please keep going; these stories are great
Thank you sexyyy... Just thank you.
===========================
When you look back upon things you have done, you cannot help but wonder at the different outcomes which might have emerged if you had made certain choices differently. But, if you're like me or most people, you look upon the past as a learning curve, not as something that you regret or desire to change. The past is gone, and its only purpose is to guide our future.

Six years ago, I had played a game of truth or dare with my friend Paul, his sister Danielle and another girl, and it had escalated into a private if not intimate encounter between me and Danielle, my true awakening to the power of relationships and the drives that pull us forward. Since then, I had matured and become more of a man, not a truly confident one, but a man nonetheless. I had become someone able to take charge of his life, able also to provide assistance to others. And that is mostly why the situation with Danielle was so infuriating.

She needed help. Of what kind, I could not say. It could have been as trivial as a bad hair day, or as sour as disease, or as dark as an abusive relationship. My lack of context made me bitter to no end, and I hated the fact that Danielle wanted to keep me away from whatever was troubling her. I had reasoned that much from our two phone calls. And yet, here I was, expecting an email from her, anticipating it with bated breath.

But then again, I cared for her. I had cared then and I still did. And that was the real reason I waited, hoping that eventually, she would open up just enough for me to peek into her existence and find the problem.

The email came in the very next day of our call. I came back from the university around noon, checked and found it there, waiting for me. I didn't open it. For some reason, I couldn't bear to do it just yet. I prepared myself some lunch, ate, then watched the television for about half an hour before going back to the computer. I was dreading a 'dear john' letter or something similar.

The email popped open and I read.

Dear Frank,
I know this must be awkward for you and I apologize. It is awkward for me for many reasons, some I will get into here, some I may get into at another time.
Let me first say that I am glad to have you as a friend, but also so near to me. It warms my heart to think that someone I used to care about, and still do, I think, is living near my apartment. It may not make sense, but yours was the first friendly face I had seen in a long time, when we met at the mall, and it got me thinking to simpler times. I want those times back, and I may not get them, but thinking of you - and our time by the pool - makes it okay.
I need to share something with you. I am in a relationship right now, and it's not going too well. I shouldn't burden you with this, especially since you'll be thinking that I'm just using you as a rebound or something. I'm not. I don't think it's going to work out between me and him, but I don't want it to be because of you. If we do get together... well, I want it to be because we want to, not because I dumped him for you. I hope this makes sense. If not, I apologize.
That's why I need the distance right now. I know it's silly, but it's the way I feel. Having you too close would just stir things up, but at the same time I don't want to keep you apart. I do like you, a lot. I used to, back then, and I still do.
Six years ago, you told me not to rush into things. I listened to you back then, and I'll listen to you now. I won't rush into anything with you, nor will I rush out of my relationship with Stan. But I need to know that you are thinking of me... it's selfish and stupid, but it is how I feel. So I want us to play a game. A simple game of truth or dare, online. I want us to play together but apart. That's how we got close last time, taking our time back and forth, playing around.
So I ask: do you want to play truth or dare, with me?
Take all the time you need to answer.
Danielle.

I was tempted to reply instantly, but then I listened to her advice. I stepped away from the computer a moment, and reread the entire message. I was rather calm for such a revealing message. I was surprised. I had imagined something like this to stir all sorts of reactions in me. But all I could feel were contentment and worry. I was happy that she had shared the reason for her unease with me but stressed that it was making her unhappy. But I couldn't live her life.

Many questions came to me. Could I let her string me along like this? A few years before, I had a crush on this girl, Melanie, who was going out with another guy in one of my classes. She seemed friendly enough with me, we chatted a lot and despite the fact that she was in a relationship, she led me on that there might be something for us in the long run. In the end, she had dumped him... for another person. I had been hurt. But Danielle's intent, I could sense, was different. Still, could I really handle it?

I wanted to play badly. I wanted to spend some time with her, and if online was the only thing I had, if the game was all we could do to link up, then I wanted to partake of it. But how to cope with the distance and the feeling of being used? She was right in that this was selfish of her. How much selfishness could I allow her before this became too much to bear?

I went out for a walk in the park, to clear my head, and headed into the wooded areas, walking slowly along the trails. I could distinctly remember my feelings as we had played the game in the backwoods of her house, so long ago it seemed. The trepidation was still there, and there was no way around it. I wanted to play with her. The connection was still there, even through the virtual medium.

When I got back to my apartment, I returned to the computer and started typing an answer, before sending it as a reply.

It's good to hear from you Danielle, and your words are a breath of fresh air. They have also helped me better understand where you are coming from, and I'm sorry if my presence has stirred some memories in you. Yours did stir memories in me, it was to be expected.
Yes, I will play with you. There are a lot more things that I'd like to do with you, but as you said, we'll go slow. I don't blame you for 'using' me: in truth, I'll be 'using' you too to some extent.
I like you too. You've always had a special place in me, and I'm glad you're here to fill it, in a manner of speaking. I don't mean to be so candid, but I feel you can handle my honesty, just as I can handle yours. If you need to chat, unload or unwind, just drop me a line or call me, anytime.
Now, if we are going to play, we need to set some guidelines. I haven't played much since that time, but I do know that limits were set. What are ours, now, in this game? I'll state mine. I'll do almost anything except anything painful or that might get me into trouble with the law. Nothing... too extreme. And I'll answer any question truthfully, no subject is taboo.
If you still want to play, we'll play.
Your friend,
Frank.
P.S. Do you have a recent photo of yourself? I would enjoy one. And I could send you a recent photo of me, if you want.

And with that, I set the wheels in motion, unaware how involved our little game would turn out to be, and how much it would alter our perceptions of each other in the long run.
Old 10-12-2009, 08:32 AM   #5
interesting
getDare Succubus

Default Doing Something Crazy For A Change

That night, I dreamt of Danielle.

I was on a ship, its first mate, and Danielle was a prisoner in the hold. The captain's face was hidden, and Danielle was his captive, but we were secretly in love, and I was planning to have her freed. But then a storm came, and we all drowned.

I awoke to a dizzy feeling. Grabbing a bite to eat after a quick shower, I headed off to school, only coming back late in the afternoon. I immediately logged on and checked my email. There was an answer for me.

Hi Frank,
It was great to hear from you. I'm glad you're well... and I'm glad you agreed to play. I'm feeling giddy right now. There are lots of things going on through my mind, but I'll start with the obvious one.
My limits, for the time being, will be truths only. I will not be able to perform dares until some time, so I do apologize. If we want to make this fair, we can play with only truths on your end. As with you, no subject is taboo. I'll tell you everything.
You asked for a picture... so I'm sending one as an attachment. However, there is a catch to it... if you're game. And it would be the only dare I would be willing to do at this point. Since we'll be doing dares apart from each other, it would be nice if you could take some pictures and send them to me as confirmation. It's not mandatory, of course, but if you do, I'll keep sending you pictures of myself... and I'll remove articles of clothing each time. Would that be interesting to you?
Now then, a few words about me. I'm doing good, and I'm currently studying human sciences to possibly become a grade school teacher, once I get to university, next year. I'm not very involved in anything since I moved in with Stan, and I'm dying to do something bold, something new. Hopefully, our game can provide me with that... I don't mean to keep bringing him up but he's here for the moment so you might as well be aware of his existence.
So... if we're going to play, then I'll start. Truth me.
Sincerely,
Danielle

I reread her email before setting it aside to ponder what I was going to ask her. I didn't mind doing dares while she did truths. In fact, I wouldn't have minded doing things on my own while she enjoyed the luxury of knowing I did them.

I downloaded the attached picture and stared at it. She was wearing a beautiful green dress, with a white short-sleeved blouse. Her hair was tied behind her head. She smiled on the picture. It had obviously been taken by a webcam. She stood a few feet from the edge of a desk, her posture almost defiant. I printed the image immediately and set it against the wall with blue gum. I stared at it for a moment, my senses tingling, my mind wanting to explore the image further.

I got back on the keyboard, clicked reply and started typing.

Hi again,
It's lovely to hear from you, and I know you're eager to get started. I know I am. I just want to say that I don't care about Stan, or that you mention him. Whom I care about is you, and if you need to chat, complain, rant or just talk, about anything, I'm here.
You want the truth? You can't handle the truth! Aha. Just kidding.
Seriously, here it is:
- Under what circumstances did you get to come by Sherbrooke? Or, what made you decide to come study here instead of elsewhere?
I'll be asking for a truth as well. But I don't mind doing dares... and I'll definitely look into having some pictures taken, eventually. Would you mind if I involved a friend of mine, but only in taking the pictures?
Thanks,
Frank

I didn't know how long it would take her to answer me, so I decided to go do something else. Supper rolled around, and I went back to the university to chat with some friends, although in truth, my mind was mostly on the eventual mail that might be waiting for me at home. It was a pleasant evening, and we played card games for a while. For a long while, I kept thinking of playing strip poker, even though we were all guys there. It made me smile, and my friend Robert said something about it.

"I'm just happy, I guess."
"Whacha got to be happy about?"

I didn't answer. The night rolled on until I got home, a little before midnight. Before retiring to bed, I checked my email. There was a reply. Again, it took me a moment to open the file.

Hi again again,
Thanks for a quick answer. I was somewhat bored and hoping your mail would come in, and it did, so I'm all giddy.
No, I don't mind someone else taking the pictures. In fact, it's good that I know because I'll remember it when I'm giving you dares. Of course, don't mention me by name, but I think that was a given. And you didn't tell me what you wanted, so since I started out with a truth, I'll return the favor and ask you something in return. So:
- When was the first time you had sex, and who was it with?
As for my answer... there's no simple explanation. I came to Sherbrooke for two different reasons. The first one was that I was looking for some place removed from my family. I still love them but I needed to be out on my own. But I didn't want some place too remote. Sherbrooke seemed an acceptable solution, and I had visited it in the previous year (I had actually tried to look you up at the same time but that's another story). The second reason was that Stan, who was not my boyfriend at the time, was studying there (he's one year older) and we became roommates. I didn't have to go apartment hunting. So, that's about it.
I can't wait until I hear from you again.
Thanks,
Danielle

What to do? Answer now, while it was still fresh, or let things simmer a little... I wouldn't be able to sleep if I didn't answer, and yet, I wouldn't be able to sleep waiting for her reply. The irony made me smile. But why wait then?

I don't know what it is but I feel as you do - I'm so looking forward to each email.... but maybe we're getting ahead of ourselves. I was glad to read your answer. It's true. Sherbrooke has all the commodities of a larger city and the feel of a large village. It feels homely. I love it here. I want to spend the rest of my life here, if I can. It's nice and quiet, and there's not much going on, which suits me fine. I'm interested to hear your story about the time you came to Sherbrooke and tried to look me up, but there are other questions in my mind.
I'll answer yours first. The first time I had sex was two years ago. And I wouldn't call it sex. I've never had full intercourse (sorry, that sounds strange). I've done a lot with a former girlfriend, we played with each other. Her name was Vicky. She had long black hair, brown eyes, and the perkiest breasts. I used to enjoy kissing her. We dated for several months before she broke it off. I haven't been with anyone since then.
Btw, I'm ready for a dare.
Here's my truth question, and it's a two-parter: Where is your friend Rita now, and how far did you ever get with her?
Sleep tight, read you in the morning (I hope)
Frank

And with that, I went to bed, and fell asleep instantly, assailled by dreams as incoherent as the one that had spawned this wonderful day.
Old 10-13-2009, 11:22 PM   #6
interesting
getDare Succubus

Default Getting A Friend Involved

Morning came around too soon for me, even if I was expecting a message from Danielle. I seemed to lay in bed quite a long time, unable to stir myself into moving out of the comfortable linen. I dragged my limp body to the bathroom, where I relieved myself before heading in front of the computer. I was sad that no new message had come in, but I guess it wasn't that exceptional. I had written mine past midnight, and it was no later than seven in the morning. I had hoped to get a message before I went to class, but apparently it would not be the case. Feeling somewhat upset, I ate breakfast quickly, grabbed my gear and headed to university.

That morning, I crossed paths with Gilbert.

"Hey, Franky, wassup?"
"Wassup yoself?"
"Man, you look beat!"

I didn't want to tell him about Danielle. I lied.

"Had a hard getting to sleep last night."
"Too much fapping?"

Gilbert had a way of making everything about sex. Not enough or too much of it was the only explanation for every single problem in the world. It seemed odd for a guy who had never had a girlfriend in his life, but then again, I wasn't much better off in that department, at least lately.

"No, not enough..."

We both laughed. Class was boring and my mind was elsewhere. I doodled across the pages, barely paying attention to the lecture. At break, Gilbert walked with me to the water dispenser.

"So what's on your mind, kimosabe?"
"Stuff."
"Really helpful, Franky... I bet it's a girl. It's always a girl... or a boy? Is it a boy? Are you coming out and telling me?"
"Man, shut up!"
"Serious, Franky, I wanna help. What is it?"

Sometimes, Gilbert could be a real pain, but I knew that he meant well. I had met him several years prior in a role-playing session. He was cracking jokes all the time and stepping out-of-character, but it had been one of the best games I had ever played. We had hung out ever since, and even shared a few classes when joining university. Gilbert never took anything too seriously, except when it came to the well-being of his friends. Despite his happy-go-lucky attitude, he really did care about me. Still, he could be a pain, but I suppose that's one of the reasons why I enjoyed his wit. I liked being challenged.

"If you must know... I'm sorta doing something new."
"New... like what?"
"...ever played Truth or Dare?"
"Sure... well... no."

He laughed before continuing.

"Well, one time, with my cousins, but it doesn't really count if there isn't a girl getting naked or giving me a blowjob, right?"
"Have you ever played?"
"Not really, no... you?"
"Once... long time ago. I'm... in a game, right now."
"Cool. Can I play?"
"It's one-on-one."

He remained silent, then his eyes lit open.

"With a girl? oooh..."
"Stop that..."
"You gonna get to see her naked."
"Maybe... that's not the point. I'm going to have to do dares for her... and she wants pictures..."
"Fancy that... she wants to see your wang..."
"Gil!"
"Sorry... anyway, she wants pictures of you doing the dares..."
"Yeah... I don't know how I'm going to fancy that..."

By the time I said that, I knew what was going to happen. It was all too obvious.

"Well, just ask me... I'll take the pics for you."
"What's in it for you?"
"I'm gonna do this for you."
"You don't get to see her naked."
"Ah! man..."
"She's a person I respect very much, and I care for her..."
"You love her?"

I didn't want to answer.

"I'm not at that bridge yet."
"But you could."
"I could... but it's just a game, so far... I need you to understand that if..."
"Relax, Franky... just get a camera and I'll take those pictures for her... well, as long as they're not, you know... too gay or anything!"
"Shut up!"

I had found a photographer, and someone I could trust. The problem now was what Danielle would have me do, and would Gilbert be willing to not only take the pictures, but keep his mouth shut about them.

[To be continued...]
Old 10-14-2009, 09:30 PM   #7
interesting
getDare Succubus

Default Dare to be original

It was noon when I popped back into my place. As usual, I checked in the fridge for something to eat, but finding nothing readily available, I skipped that and headed for the computer. My email account was open, but there were no replies. I refreshed twice. Nothing. I sighed then went back to the kitchen to fix myself a snack. Grilled cheese sandwiches would do.

I hadn't said much more to Gilbert about the dares. I'd only mentioned that they would come at irregular intervals, and that they might be of any type. Truth be told, I didn't know what Danielle had in store for me. It had been over six years, and in that time, we had both evolved very much. I had no idea how far she would take me this time. She had challenged me quite a bit back then, but I was far more confident in my own person and my own ideas than I had been. I had a feeling I would cope with most of the things she would have me do. And I was also confident that I could say no, if I really didn't want to do something.

Besides, the pictures were only there to get me to see more of her... that thought made me a little bit horny. I went back to the computer but found no mail. Somewhat impatient, I stared at the screen. My mind turned to sexual fancy. I dropped my pants down to my ankles, and popping up a porn site on my computer, I started to look for something stimulating. I slid my hand into my underwear as my eyes found what I was looking for. I clicked on the video and it started to load and play. I watched the two actresses kiss and make out, then eventually moving on to more intimate actions. I pulled down my underwear and kept stroking myself. I had time to watch the entire video, so I clicked on another one, with the same theme. It didn't take very long for me after that. I cleaned up, pulled my pants and underwear up, closed the program windows, and checked my mail again.

There was an answer. I felt awkward. She had been typing her message while I had been masturbating. Or perhaps there had been a delay in delivery. Regardless, it felt weird. It took me a moment to refocus and click on the mail.

Hello,
Hope is well on your end.

I stopped reading and I laughed. I felt relaxed. It seemed so silly.

Before I get on, I will be away from the computer for a few days over the weekend. I'll be visiting my parents - alone. Stan is not coming with me. Why did I feel the need to tell you that? I don't know. Anyway, I won't be able to get back to you until Monday. Apologies.
I'll of course be answering whatever truth you ask of me at that point.
As for your first dare, I decided to go with an easy one. I want you to start a petition for a cause. Whatever cause, I don't mind, but it has to be silly. It's better if it's fake. I want you to get people to sign your petition. If you can get five people to sign it, I'll send another pic of me, as agreed (I'll need the proof on your end, but you can always scan the petition and send it thru the email). If you manage to get more than twenty-five signatures, I'll throw in a little extra...

I paused my reading. A cause? Something silly. I'd have to think about it. It was quite unexpected, and a little surreal, but it played right down my alley. I had performed in theater groups for several years, so playacting this one would be a cinch. She was right. It was an easy dare, at least from my standpoint. Getting the signatures would take some pretty convincing arguments, but I felt five was reasonable. Twenty-five?... well, it couldn't hurt to try.

Now, you asked about Rita. She is fine. She is living in Montreal now, with her boyfriend Jacques. She is pregnant, believe it or not, with his baby, and it's expected next February. I'll tell her you asked about her when I see her during the holidays. We usually meet up for a party with some friends.
You wanted to know about me and her. That could take a while... so I'll talk about our first 'encounter' and our last one. As you know, we met in grade school. I was ten, so was she, of course. We both had a big crush on this guy, Brian. Anyway, we both decided separetely we were going to be his girlfriend, so we each made our move. As it turned, he already had one, Cindy. So, being the little bitches we were back then, we turned on her and together, locked her in her school locker... just for a few minutes, but that's the first time we actually clicked.
About two years later, I was visiting her home and we were looking at photographs. She had stolen a dirty magazine from her older brother and we were looking at the nude models, and what they were doing. We were curious, being early bloomers and somewhat unshy about our bodies, so we got naked and posed for each other, assuming the positions of the models. It was pretty innocent at that time, but we did see this picture of two girls kissing and hugging, so we did that too. It didn't feel too weird, but we were too young to fully... appreciate what was going on.
Three years ago, I was... sixteen. We went to a party at a friend's house. Let's just say there was a lot of alcohol, and we ended playing truth or truth. So a lot of questions rolled around, and with all the alcohol going around, I admitted to fancying having sex with Rita. She admitted the same thing, but it remained like that for roughly two weeks. Then, one night I went to her place, and her parents were out. We were lying on her bed, and she asked me if I had meant it. I said yes. She got on top of me, and kissed me... and I'll let you imagine the rest.
I know, I'm evil.
I'll just say this. I love men, but there's something about a woman... well, it's different, special. Especially if it's with someone you trust.
I have feeling you're going to have nice dreams tonight.
Hope to hear from you soon.
With love - Danielle.

My hard-on was back. I had gently been stroking myself as I was reading, somewhat absent-mindedly. I stopped what I was doing. I was definitely turned on.

My impulse was to write back immediately... so I hit reply:

Dear Danielle,
How dare you tease me like that! Haha! Joke.
I can't say I'm surprised, given how close you two seemed. I'm... a bit jealous. Well, not really, but you get my drift. Ah! Why do we men have to be so predictable?
I'll attempt to do the dare over the weekend. I'm all excited now. I hope I get enough signatures for the surprise... I haven't decided what my cause will be. Perhaps something to do with stuffed animals. Just an idea that popped into my head. Violence against stuffed animals. I like that. I'll use that.
Tell Rita she's a lucky girl, for everything, you and her boyfriend, and her baby. Boy or girl? Tell her I wouldn't mind seeing her again, eventually, or even hearing from her if she wants to chat.
I need to hit you with another truth? This goes by fast...
Here it is: Do you have any body modifications? Tattoos, piercings, others?
I'll wish you a great weekend and catch you on the flip side.
Best,
Frank.

I was hoping if I answered quickly, she might answer me back before leaving, but I decided not to build up any hope.

I had some planning to do, if I wanted to get my fake cause up. I would probably have to involve Gilbert in this one; a two-man operation would probably wield a better success, if I could only get Gilbert to behave.

As I went to work on that, my mind was filled with the images of the girls I had just seen in the videos, but the faces were altered to belong to Rita and Danielle.

I would sleep very well that night indeed.
Old 10-15-2009, 09:22 PM   #8
interesting
getDare Succubus

Default Cheating My Way To Success

It was a cheat. I knew it. She would know it.

Still, my petition was complete. Fifty-nine names in less than twenty hours in a petition against violence against stuffed animals. I was both proud and somewhat ashamed of my situation. I wondered if she would hold it against me, or if it would pass her judgement. The idea had spawned the next night, as I was working on the computer. It had been so simple, I just had to have it done. It was so obvious that I was sure she would not think of it.

Of course, I wouldn't know until she read my mail. I was in front of the computer, rereading what I was about to send her.

Hi Danielle,
I hope this will be to your liking. I did the dare as you asked. I created an artificial cause, humourous, for the ethical treatment of stuffed animals. Now, I must admit that I bended the rules slightly. I got the names of up to fifty-nine people within the first twenty-four hours.
You might say I cheated. I'll accept your judgement in any event. But just so you know, here's the link.

I had searched for it online too. I had just created my own version.

And for your comparison, here's another link I found.

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gi....3290619926..1

Now, I'll accept whatever decision you take in regards to the conditions of the dare. If it's not acceptable, I'll simply forfeit.
I can't wait to get more news from you. Read you soon.
Frank

It would be a while (not until tomorrow) until I got an answer, so I decided to go out that night. I hooked with Gilbert and two others friends, Jacob and Laurie. We ended up playing card games. As we were well into the game, Gilbert spoke up.

"So, how did the cause go?"
"So far, 59 names."
"That memo you sent us thru facebook?" inquired Jacob.
"That one. Yeah."
"Some idea. What gave you that idea?"

I didn't answer. I should have because Gilbert picked up for me.

"He was dared into it."
"Dared? By whom."
"Gil!"
"What? It was a secret?"

As if he didn't know. I should have been more precise when I told him to be quiet about the details. He had understood very clearly that I didn't want him talking about the pictures he would be taking for me, but I had left everything else to his judgement. I shouldn't have.

"Who dared you to do that?"
"A friend... someone from my old stomping grounds."
"Old stomping grounds?"

It was Laurie's turn to become interested. I felt I had to provide them with a satisfactory answer so they would leave me be. I looked at Gilbert to tell him not to add anymore, then took center stage.

"I met this girl a few weeks ago... a friend whom I hadn't seen in several years."
"A girl? Oooh..."
"Laurie, please."
"Sorry. Go on."
"Anyway, we got to talking about where we were, what we'd done, etc. We swapped emails, because we decided we might want to get together at another time. So, a few days ago, she contacted me. She said... she was bored. Out of her mind. Now, back then... six years ago?... yeah, we had dared each other to do stuff."
"Like what?"

I looked at Jacob.

"Nothing much. Silly stuff. Kid stuff. She's younger than me by several years."
"Oh!"
"Anyway, she said she was really bored and wanted to do something. So we decided we'd dare each other to do stuff, you know..."
"Like create a new group against violence for stuffed animals?"
"Yeah. Well, she said she wanted me to create a petition, or a movement against something funny... a made-up cause... that's what popped into my head."
"And you did on facebook?"
"Well, I needed to get in touch with as many people as possible as quickly as I could. So I just... created the group and sent an invite to everyone in my friend list. And it worked!"

Laurie laughed.

"That seems a bit like cheating, but it's a cool idea."
"Yeah, you didn't tell us you were into daring stuff like that."
"I'm not. Well, I only did it twice... this is the second time for me."
"Really. Because I did quite a lot in my day..."

I looked at Jacob. When I had met him several years back, he had a meanstreak in him. Laurie, his girlfriend, had settled him down.

"It was before we hooked up" she added.

I wanted to inquire more but I didn't want to ask any question. Lucky for me, Jacob was in the talkative mood.

"I did all sorts of stunts back in high school, stuff you wouldn't believe. Dangerous shit, seriously... I wouldn't do them anymore, I was careless and sorta stupid back then."
"Back then?" commented Gilbert.
"Shut up! No, we did some pretty radical stunts and dares, I mean, we did the regular stuff like mooning people and streaking. We stopped when one of our friends broke both his feet doing a stunt."
"Ouch!"
"Yeah. I figured I got lucky. Worst thing I ever got was a sprain."

Laurie was staring intently at me. She popped the question that was rummaging through her mind.

"Do you like that girl?"
"Yeah. I do. But she has someone already."
"Oh! Bummer."
"But I don't really care about that. I mean, I do like her, and if I don't hook up... I mean, I have very little expectation other than... well, having fun staying in touch and acting silly."
"That's nice."

Jacob turned to me after looking away for a while.

"We should do dares together."
"Come again?"
"I miss it. I mean, if you're game. Your friend, she gives you dares?"
"Yeah."
"And you give her back some?"
"Well... yeah. I mean, not really, but... it's..."
"It's a one-way thing? You're her slave or something?"
"No. It's not like that. She's just not that able to do stunts like I am."
"Oh!"

Laurie didn't seem to believe me, and I must admit that I was also somewhat skeptical, but I didn't want to pressure Danielle in any way. Jacob insisted.

"Seriously man, we should do stuff together."
"I'm not sure she wants anyone else involved."
"Well, I'm involved" said Gilbert.

I wanted to hit him, but he was right. Still, I didn't want him to tell them he would be taking pictures. It felt awkward and it felt silly. It also seemed, as Laurie had hinted, that there was an element of manipulation behind Danielle's plan. But it had been clearly stated in her first mail. And I had reasoned the same thing on my end. In any event, I certainly didn't want to tell any of them that Danielle would (or might) be sending me pictures in return.

"I'll tell you what, Jacob. I'll talk to her about it, and if she's game, I'm game too. But I want to clear it with her first. And if she says no, then that's the end of it."
"All right, man, I respect that."

It's not that I didn't want to include Jacob or Laurie into the game: in fact, I would welcome their insight and participation. But this thing had started between Danielle and me, and before it went anywhere else, I needed to know if she would agree to it. But I decided to wait until her reply came in before talking to her about it.

First Gilbert. Now Jacob and Laurie. I needed to make sure this did not spread any further.

"Now, I love you guys, but I need your secrecy on this."
"Why?" inquired Jacob.
"Because this is about her and me. That's how it started. I only involved Gilbert because I needed a partner to watch my back. I trust you both, but this has to remain between the four of us. Well, five, if you count Danielle."

There was a moment of silence. Laurie spoke first.

"I think we're all in agreement here. I mean, we can keep our mouths shut. Right Jacob?"
"Sure."
"Right Gil?"
"Yeah... I guess I can."
"Say it?"
"I'll keep my mouth shut."

Laurie smiled at all of us. She had a way of making the guys behave. She would be helpful in keeping this to our small group. She would hold the reins on Jacob, and more importantly Gilbert would also keep in line. He did have a small crush on her (despite the fact that she was with Jacob for the time-being) after all.

I relaxed in the knowledge that my secret relationship with Danielle was contained and that her judgement, whatever it was, would fall upon me in due time.
Old 10-18-2009, 10:08 AM   #9
interesting
getDare Succubus

Default Monday's Judgement

[No comments? Okay. I'll just keep going]
=================================
Things were far from being as simple as I wanted them to be, but at least I had some control over them. What had started out as a simple chat with an old friend was turning into a convoluted relationship of which some of my friends were now linked. Gilbert, Jacob and Laurie were in on part of the secret, and hopefully it wouldn't go any farther than them. I knew that Danielle had told me that it wasn't a problem to get other people involved, but I still felt somewhat uneasy at the attention my plight was drawing.

The tension was obvious when I sat down at my computer, Monday around noon, to read Danielle's reply, which had just come in. I gulped and hoped for the best.

You evil, evil man
I must admit that I am somewhat miffed that you found a way around my dare. I might have been willing to let this one slide, but for a little something. I reread my email and highlighted a section for your benefit.
I want you to get people to sign your petition.
Now, we could argue that a facebook group is not a petition, or that no one actually signed the document, which is sort of the case. I don't want to be too mean, so I will let this one slide, but you forfeit the extra I promised you. In the future, I will attempt to be more specific when I dare you to do something.

Reading her email, it was hard to know if her tone was intended to be severe or humorous, but given the nature of our relationship, I opted for the latter.

Since I'm not entirely satisfied with the way you handled that dare (but I am impressed by the solution you came up, don't get me wrong), I'm going to issue a new dare for you.
-- I want you to go to a Salvation Army store where they have a booth where you can try on clothes. I want you to find ugliest clothes you can and try them on - you can have your friend take a picture of you.
-- You can get the extra I promised in the first dare if you buy the clothes and have pictures taken of you in three different public places: the university grounds, a city park and at the bus depot.

I could already picture myself doing this. It would be fun!

Now, do I have any body modifications?
Yes I do. Several in fact. My ears are pierced of course, I do have a small tattoo somewhere on my body, but I'll let you discover for yourself... eventually. I have a belly button piercing as well. I did consider once getting my nipple pierced but I wisely chickened out. I did have a nose piercing a few years back but I forgot about it for a while and it closed off on me.
So, that's it for me. I had a great weekend. Paul says 'hi' and so do my parents.
Take care, have a great day.
Danielle.

I decided not to answer right away. Danielle's dare was ringing in my head. I was glad that my cheat had been accepted, but I knew that I had to be more in line with the mood of the dare for next time. I didn't mind. I had thought myself clever, and I had been, but she would get me next time. I felt giddy.

I got up and called Gilbert. We decided to meet at the local Salvation Army that afternoon, and I explained to him the details of the dare. He thought it was a cool idea. We decided to use his camera phone for the pictures. It looked like we were going shopping after all!

Finding the ugliest clothes I could find was no real issue. Some of the stuff at the Salvation Army stores is actually decent, but some of it is plain.... wrong! From an aesthetic point of view only, of course. After all, as the proverb stated, 'beggars can't be choosers'. I found a pair of brown corduroy pants and a rainbow wool sweater which together spoke volumes in matters of ugliness. The wool was stretched beyond its capacity to retain its full shape, and the pants just had a dirty look to them.

Trying them on proved to be the most challenging part of the dare. I stepped into the booth, removing my own clothing and putting them on. The pants were a little snug for my taste but they still fit; the sweater hung loosely over my body, itching because of the wool. If that didn't qualify as the ugliest set of clothing I had ever seen, nothing would. I got a little shy before stepping back out. Gilbert was ready with his camera phone.

"What do you think, Gil?"
"Nice... but you're missing something."

While I was changing, he had walked over to the hat section. He had put his hand on a wide brim hat covered with flowers on top. He handed it to me and laughed. I reluctantly put it on and posed.

"Perfect!"

I knew I must have been extremely ugly-looking in those clothes, or just peculiar, because I was drawing attention to myself. I returned to the booth, took everything off and put my clothes back on before stepping out.

"I'm done. Let's pay for these."

Three dollars later, we were on the sidewalk.

"Want to do the next part of the dare now?"
"Not yet. I want to wash these clothes. I feel icky."

We went back to my place and I put the clothes into the washing machine. We ate something; when they were clean, I put the clothes in the dryer.

"You shouldn't put wool in the dryer!" Gilbert told me.
"Gil, this is my ugly suit. It goes in the dryer!"

He laughed. We decided to spend part of the afternoon playing video games on my old PS2. He beat me several times at one of the Soul Calibur games, then I managed to clean his clock with a Dragonball-Z title. By then, the clothes were dry, so we decided to head out.

"Should we call the others?" he inquired.
"No. We'll just show them the pictures instead."

I realized I had not yet told Danielle about Laurie and Jacob. I would have to mention it in my next email.

We decided to start with the closest location: the bus depot. Since we would be taking the bus to the next locations (the park and the university), it seemed the logical choice. On the way, dressed as I was, I drew a lot of stares, but no one commented openly. As shy as I could be, I believed the people staring back at me (or more often looking away) were scared off. Only a younger girl, a teenager possibly in the first years of high school, managed to utter something like: "Nice suit." I smiled back and thanked her. Gilbert took one or two pictures there, then we boarded the bus (the driver barely glanced at me) and rode on across the city.

The park was our second destination, since it was closest. In this fall season, there weren't that many people around. I sat on a bench while Gilbert took some pictures. Again, no one said anything. People were avoiding me, which I found somewhat astonishing. The fact that Gilbert was taking pictures was probably as intriguing as what I was wearing.

Getting to university was the hardest part of this for me. I knew people there. I studied there. I went to stand in front of the library, clad in the ridiculous clothes, while Gilbert took several pictures. Once they were done, he told me he would load them into his computer and send them to me through the email. I told him to do it as quickly as possible. Since he lived near university, he went home on foot. I took the bus back downtown, aware of the stares I drew the whole ride back. I couldn't wait to get out of these clothes, and not just because the wool was extremely itchy.

I was tempted to throw the clothes away, but I decided to keep them, as further proof of my purchase. Then, I waited. I had some reading to do for one of my classes, so I stripped naked, taking a quick shower and setting down for reading with a small supper. I went over to the computer several times, to see if Gilbert had sent me the pictures. When night finally came and I still had no picture, I dropped him a line, asking about them. I didn't to answer Danielle without sending the pictures as attachment. Midnight came, but there were still no pictures. I was pissed at Gilbert: I had told him to send me the pictures as soon as he came home.

That night, I didn't sleep well. I was angry at Gilbert's lack of news, and I took it out on my sleep cycle and my pillow. He was holding back my answer to Danielle. I wanted to punch him. When I finally drifted off, it was only because the emotions of the day got the better of me. Hopefully, I would have the pictures by morning. If not, someone would get a spanking.
Old 10-20-2009, 02:47 PM   #10
interesting
getDare Succubus

Default Gilbert is a Scumbag

The phone rang. I let the answering machine pick it up. I knew who it was. He didn't leave a message. He had already left four.

I had gotten up that morning with the hope of finding the pictures in my email account. I found them all right, but not on my email. I found them on Gilbert's facebook page. He had listed them as: Franky's Ugly Suit.

There was no story behind the images. They were just there. Me in the Salvationg Army store. Me at the bus station. In the park. On campus, in front of the library.

That morning, I watched television. I had class but I didn't go. It was noon now, and I hadn't done a single productive thing all day. I had not even eaten.

Some time later, there was a buzz at the door. I ignored it. It became insistent. I got up and buzzed the person in. I knew who it was. I waited the normal time for someone to make it from the building door to my own through the elevator. There was no knock. I had unlocked the door. I waited. I heard a faint voice, then a gentle knock. I said nothing. The door pushed open. I wanted to be mad at him, and I didn't want to face him, but in truth, I just wanted to smack him. How could he be so stupid?

"Can I come in?"

I didn't answer. He made his way in, closing the door gently, walking up the hallway. From my seat on the couch, I could see him.

"Hmmm... I called you but..."
"Gil! The next words out of your mouth had better be I'm sorry or I'm going to kill you."

My tone was soft but decided. I had given him quite enough leeway. He didn't answer.

"What?"

I stood up and he backed. I didn't want to get angry at him, but how could I not?

"What the fuck were you thinking last night, dumbass?"

I regretted the name calling. I looked away, angry at him, angrier at myself for trusting him. He had never done this sort of thing before.

"Look, man, it's just pictures of you in a funny suit."
"Pîctures made in part of a dare that is secret. What part of 'secret' don't you get? Gil, dammit, how can you be so...?"

I let the words trail off. I didn't have the energy to fight with him. I was just so disappointed.

"I thought you wanted people to see the pictures."
"No! I wanted Danielle to see them! You. No one else. Dammit, Gil, you really hurt me here."

I was almost sobbing. Gil had done some pretty insensitive things in the past, but this was the most awful thing I had seen him do. I now stood in judgement of him and I knew it made him feel uneasy.

"I'm sorry, Gil. I just... forget about everything."

He sat down, ashamed. I hated being angry at him, but how else could I feel. He had betrayed my trust.

"I'm sorry, man...."

Was he that short-sighted? Could he not actually envision how putting the pictures on a public page where all of our common friends could see them would not affect me? It felt sad at his lack of foresight. He just felt shame. I didn't want to stop him.

"I thought... I could trust you. First, you blurt it out to Laurie and... then this. I mean, Gil, come on."

I sat down on my couch.

"I'm so sorry, man. I just... I wanted to surprise you and... it was pretty dumb on my part... and..."

His own voice trailed off. I hated hearing him like this. I did like him: he was a good friend most of the time, but once in a while, he really acted only on impulse.

"It's done now, so, I don't know what we can do about it."

His guilt was making me feel better, which made me fell worse in return. I didn't want to stay mad. I wanted to defuse the situation. But I had nothing to say.

"Well, you could do it to me... I mean..."
"It wouldn't change a thing, Gil..."
"Well, can I pull them off my account, then? I mean, from here."
"Don't need to. It's not like these pictures are compromising or anything. I mean, it might just be a halloween costume early... I guess I can always just send the link to Danielle."
"That's her name?"
"It's her name."
"It's a nice name."

Gilbert's comment made me smile. He was so apologetic about the whole thing, and I knew it was sincere. A whim had pulled his brain in that direction. He wanted to surprise me. Dumb, wonderful Gil.

"Look, I'm sorry I yelled, but..."
"No man... you're right, I screwed up. I... apologize."

I smiled at him.

"There's no point staying angry. I don't wanna fight. But we need a solution."
"I can pull the pics off..."
"Too late. People already commented. I checked."
"Bummer..."
"We can salvage this. You're gonna help."
"Tell... tell me what to do."

To be honest, I didn't know. All I wanted to do was write that email to Danielle - but one crisis at a time. First, figure out how Gil could help me salvage those pictures into something palatable that wouldn't bring up too many questions. Then, I'd contact Danielle to tell her how incredibly convoluted our little adventure was becoming.
Old 10-21-2009, 05:44 AM   #11
interesting
getDare Succubus

Default Back to Basics

Dear Danielle,
I'm sorry for not getting back to you sooner. Let's just say I ran into problems and leave it at that - for the moment.
How are you? I'm doing well. I have a bit of the sniffles, but other than that I'm feeling good.
I don't exactly know how to say this, so I'll just state it as plainly as I can: my friend who was taking the pictures did something with them - he posted them on facebook. Now, it's just me in the suit you dared me to purchase, but still, he didi it. He won't be taking pictures any time soon. However, the pictures are available for your viewing, on his facebook page, so here's the link. You should be able to see them. I also noticed that you added me as a friend on there. Thanks. I didn't know you had an account.
Anyway, you'll see I did the dare, and the extra.
The same friend who was taking the pictures also blurted out to some other people that I was doing dares, and I didn't want to lie so I told the truth, or enough of it to keep them satisfied. I didn't talk to them about you. One of them asked if he could join in on the fun, but I don't want him to. Anyway, it's been one hell of a weekend, and I'm just glad I'm finally catching up with you.
Paul says 'hi'. I say 'hi' back. I haven't been in touch with him for years. I hope he's well. Last I heard, he had moved in with his girlfriend and she was expecting. What about your younger brother? Is he good too?
It's funny, in a way. I'm writing this to you, but my mind is elsewhere. I don't know how to feel at the moment. I know, I'm being moody. I just wanted this to be simple, like it was last time. Things aren't simple anymore, are they? I'm glad you had fun at your parents' place. I keep thinking of your swimming pool...
Thanks for the truth. I'll look for that tattoo sometime soon, I hope. Here's another one: What is your biggest phobia?
I'll ask for a truth instead of a dare, just to get back in the beat of things.
Take care,
Frank
P.S. I really hope I see you soon. I feel like I could use a hug.

I clicked on the icon to send the message, then got up. It was early Wednesday morning, and I was still tired. I had managed to resolve the crisis with the pictures and Gilbert last evening. I logged off my email account and went back to bed.

[to be continued...]
Old 10-25-2009, 09:56 PM   #12
interesting
getDare Succubus

Heart She Delivers Solace and Fun

I was staring at the first picture Danielle had sent me, which had been on the wall since I had first received it. She was wearing a beautiful green dress, with a white short-sleeved blouse. Her hair was tied behind her head. She smiled on the picture. It had obviously been taken by a webcam. She stood a few feet from the edge of a desk, her posture almost defiant.

I then looked at the screen, at the new picture she had sent me, and I felt like a teenage boy again, having found the secret stash of slightly erotic picture hidden somewhere in the house. Finally, I went back to the text and reread her email.

My poor little you,
Had I known this little game would spin so much out of control, I wouldn't have challenged you in the first place. Then again, I think I would have. It's funny, but I don't really mind that others were/are involved, even indirectly in the game. But I'm guessing from your words that they may be aware of more than we initially planned. It's fine, as long as they can't make the connection with Stan. He's the real... bump in the road here.
Not that he's going to be one for long. Something happened, but I'm not ready to talk about it more, not until I get the story straight. Don't ask, I will provide answers once I have them. Just bear with me - like you always do.
Did I mention I'm really glad you're here, at the end of this electronic medium.
Anyway, on with the truth.
My biggest phobia? I really don't know. I'm really not afraid of anything much, like spiders, insects, heights... if I had one, I would say it's of being alone, maybe. I mean, ending up alone, because... it's hard to explain, but it's just the way I feel right now. When I was younger, I was afraid of dogs, but I got over it.
So here's my truth for you then: how often do you masturbate, and to what images? I know, all my questions are dirty. I guess I just have a dirty mind.
Hope you enjoy the picture, and the little extra.
Love - Danielle

I looked away from the words and back at the picture. In it, still facing her webcam, she had undone all the buttons of her blouse: the bare skin between her breasts showed that she wore no bra for the picture. The picture barely showed the roundness of her cleavage, but it was enough to stir up the appropriate reactions in me.

But the real turn-on was something simple, something so utterly simple that it made my heart shiver, and made me want to keep playing even more. In the picture, she was holding her right hand, palm first. She had written three little characters which meant the world to me.

I.
The shape of an heart.
U.

I knew the words were meant to be playful, and did not necessarily equate a confession of love, but regardless, they filled my being with glee and excitement. I printed that picture, but decided not to hang it up. Instead, I got out a portfolio in which I slid the picture, and which I hid inside my desk drawer. I saved the picture on my hard drive, in a remote folder.

I didn't answer at that time for two reasons: one, I wanted to appreciate the image she had sent for a time; two, I had a lot of personal work to do, and I wanted to get it done before I moved into something which I honestly found more interesting. As it turned out, I got so involved in my work that I forgot to answer her. I went out that evening with some friends and we hung out at the local role-playing club. It was only when I came back and checked my mail that I reread hers and decided to answer.

I kept the more recent image of her in an open browser while I went to typing.

Wow!
Funny way of starting a conversation but no other word seems appropriate. You are so beautiful and sexy. I'm sorry for being so blunt. I feel blessed to be privy to that image, and rest assured, that one is mine and mine alone. It's okay to be selfish, I think.

I stopped typing. I wanted to say I wouldn't ask about Stan, but that would be like asking, so I decided to skip it altogether.

I don't mean that your questions are sexually-oriented. We said nothing was off-limits. Just so you know, I'd like a dare in return, just so I can get another picture. I'm selfish that way; can you blame me?
Masturbation. I masturbate roughly once every two days, though sometimes more if I'm really horny. As for images, well it varies. When I first started doing so, I didn't use any images... but with internet, I've gotten used to my visual stimuli... I used to watch girls masturbate while I did it, but these days, I like to watch two girls having sex. Or blowjobs, from the man's POV. This sounds more graphic than it felt in my head. I don't have any favorite, really.

I reread those last few sentences. They felt dry, but I didn't know how else to answer this one, so I decided to leave it as is.

Since you're obviously still looking for a truth on your end, let's see what you have to say about this one: what is your greatest sexual fantasy that could come true?
By the way, I spoke to one of my friends who is aware of what I'm doing, and he wanted in on the action, so if you could come up with a two-person dare, it would be nice, if you don't mind, of course. His girlfriend would be the one taking the picture. He's open to anything that isn't sexual or can be dangerous.
Eagerly awaiting your answer,
François
P.S. I heart you too.

I reread my message one last time and hit reply. I smiled as I looked at her suggestive picture again. The mail and her image had gotten me horny again. I clicked on my browser history to find something to help me ease my mood.
Old 10-26-2009, 02:33 PM   #13
interesting
getDare Succubus

Default Double Your Dare, Double Your Fun

Jacob and Laurie were playing on their XBOX when I went to check my email at their place. They had invited me over for lunch, because we had decided to set up a new role-playing game now that our old one had died down, their characters having completed their respective quests to their satisfaction. We had eaten instant rice and canned ham - which reminded me why I hated visiting them over a meal - then chatted about the context of our new game. We had then set in front of the television to play video games.

I moved into their bedroom, where their computer was, and I couldn't help but look for hints of their sex life. They were few, but I saw a length of rope protruding from under the bed. There was a large mirror on the wall, directly facing the bed. I chased those images from my mind and entered my account. I had a new message from Danielle.

For a moment, I hesitated to read it and closed off the account, but then I logged back in and clicked on it. There weren't any attachments so it didn't contain any pictures.

It was funny to read your answer. I kept picturing you... masturbating to the image of me. I don't mind if you did. In fact, I'd be flattered...
Hi!
Things have been going well for me. I got an A in one of my toughest exams, so I'm pretty psyched. I barely studied for it, but I listened to the lectures. Also, I think the teacher might have a crush on me. But he's twice your age, so it's a little freaky. Anyway, if I can use that to score a good grade, I'm all up for it.
How have you been? I hope things have settled down for you. They have for me, at least as far as Stan is concerned. I'll get back to you on that. In fact, I was wondering if you were free next weekend, say Saturday around noon? We could have lunch. Do you still need a hug? I'm feeling very giving right now, and I think I could use one too. Stan is not... something I want to discuss through the email.
On another note, you want a dare with someone else involved. I think I can provide. You said nothing sexual - the one I have in mind might be misconstrued as such, so if it is, tell me and I'll come up with something else. But basically, I want you to take a shower with that person. You can simply be in the same shower as him (it is a guy, right?) at the same time. For extra points (I know you love them!), you can wash him. If you're less comfortable with it, you might do it while wearing your swimsuit.
About the pictures: I don't want to see any nudity, and I don't want to see faces, except maybe yours if you're game. And only do the dare if you really trust the person taking the pictures.
I'll leave you with the answer to your last truth query: my greatest sexual fantasy that could come true.
It's a tough one, because there are a few. But here's one I wanted to try, but never did. I'm in my apartment, in the shower. There's a 'stranger' hidden in my apartment. I step out of the shower: the stranger wraps a hand around my mouth and immobilizes me with the other. He drags me into the kitchen, where he gags me, then binds me to a chair. He then forces himself upon me, first on my mouth, then my breasts, then finally unties me from the chair and takes me upon the kitchen table. Only when he's good and done with me does he reveal himself.
There I go. Getting excited again. I'm always eager to get more truth out of you. I can't wait.
Missing you, and hoping we meet on Saturday.
Danielle.

It took me a moment to catch my breath. I quickly closed the email and my account, but I stayed in front of the computer for a long moment, prompting Jacob to call me from the other room.

"Are you looking at porn?"

I instinctively replied.

"No! I can't find your collection."

I heard laughter from Laurie, then Jacob. I crossed back into their living room after erasing the browser history I had just created.

"I have a dare."
"What?"
"I have a new dare."
"Oh! your thing...!"

I smiled at Jacob's lack of vocabulary.

"Yes, my thing... it's a two-person dare, actually. Something a little... risqué. If you're up for it."

I suddenly realized, as I was bringing it up, that convincing Jacob to go along was either going to be very simple, which would probably create an awkward moment, or practically impossible, which would be even more problematic. But I wanted to do this.

"Well?"
"Let's just say... this one is going to allow us to... show... just how far we're willing to go."

I let my words hang in the air. Hopefully, I'd manage to clear the air before coming out and saying it. I would definitely need some kind of boost to bring that one up. I knew Jacob and Laurie, but I didn't know them that well, and I had no idea how they would react. It was a gamble: it made my heart race. I silently thanked Danielle for coming up with something that could be done, but that would be challenging to me - and possibly them as well. But I was still stalling.

It took me another moment to gather up my courage and explain the intended deed to them, and then wait for their response.
Old 10-27-2009, 06:31 AM   #14
interesting
getDare Succubus

Default Doing the Deed

I was both ecstatic and fearful. It was time to, well, to put it plainly, get wet. I had explained Danielle's dare (without mentioning her by name) to Jacob and Laurie. At first, Jacob had been silent.

"Well, Jacob, what do you think?"

He had remained silent for a long time, then spoken in an outburst.

"That is so awesome! Hey, Laurie, wanna take the pics?"
"Sure."

So there I was, with them in their bathroom, naked, ready to get wet for the benefit of getting another picture from Danielle. But that wasn't half of it. My current excitement had been building up because of what had just happened, and I was still reliving the moments in my head.

As soon as Jacob and Laurie had agreed, we had talked about how we would proceed. I had spoken first.

"It sounds pretty straightforward. I mean, we get in the shower, we wash ourselves a little while Laurie takes the pictures?"
"No, man. That's too lame."
"Lame?"
"That's not the word Jacob should use. What he means to say, I think, is that something like this needs some preparation."
"Like what?"

Laurie took charge, which somehow put me off balance for a while.

"A few questions first, which you both need to answer: have you ever been naked in front of another man?"
"Yes, in the showers at school."
"Same here," said Jacob.
"And in front of a girl?"
"Duh!" said Jacob, staring at his girlfriend.
"I have."
"But never in front of me?"
"That's true..."

I looked away for a moment. Laurie continued.

"If we're going to do this, you two need to be comfortable with each other in the shower."
"I thought we'd build up to it..."
"I say we do it, but not in the shower. Here."
"Here?"

I was shy. I hadn't realized it until Laurie told me to get naked in her living room. But it made sense that if I was shy doing it here, how much more so would I be when I got into a confined space with Jacob. Jacob then took the initiative.

"Well, maybe we can make a game of it."

He turned to Laurie for understanding. It took her a moment to catch on to his drift.

"Good idea, Jacob."

I looked at both of them, as Jacob got up and retrieved a deck of cards. He sat back down, but not on the couch besides Laurie (where he had been previously sitting). He moved a chair to sit facing me across the living room table, which put Laurie to my left.

"All right, let's get naked."
"What do you have in mind?"
"Simple. I put the deck of cards here. We each draw a card in turn. Whoever has the lowest card needs to remove one item of clothing."
"Can I play?"

Laurie's comment took both of us by surprise.

"What? I don't want you hogging all the fun."
"But you're not part of the dare!" Jacob protested.

Maybe he didn't like the notion of me seeing his girlfriend naked, but she insisted.

"I am. I'm taking the pictures."

He looked at me, but I wasn't sure if he wanted me to side with him or remain quiet, so I chose the latter. He grinned a little, but then just shrugged it off.

"Sure. Whatever."

Laurie smiled. She was at least as much into this as he was, and it made me smile.

"So we simply draw a card - lowest strips?"
"That's it."
"Okay... let's do this."

At first, I didn't understand why they wanted to do this as a game. I would understand only towards the end that the context behind the stripping is much more important than the stripping itself, as it helps alleviate the mood and makes things acceptable for all.

We drew cards. I hit the 4 of clubs. Jacob got the 3 of Spades, and Laurie the 3 of Clubs. They said it was between them, so they drew again. Jacob got the Ace of Hearts. Laurie, however, drew the 2 of Hearts. She lifted her feet and pulled off her blue socks, setting them on the couch beside her. I felt a tinge as she did so.

We drew again, not shuffling the dealt cards back in. I got the 8 of Spades. An 8 of clubs was drawn by Jacob, but Laurie got the Ace of Clubs. I drew a new card and so did Jacob: the Queen of Diamonds versus the King of Spades. Busted! I took off my own socks.

"See, this is fun."

I couldn't argue as I drew again: the 6 of Spades. Jacob got the 9 of Clubs and Laurie the 7 of Clubs. Me again. I pulled off my t-shirt, revealing my bare chest and stomach to them. I was more in shape now than six years before, in the pool with Danielle. The game reminded me of that moment so I froze an instant, but Laurie goaded me on: she wanted to see more.

My next draw was the Jack of Hearts, but Jacob got the Red Joker. Laurie pulled the 10 of Clubs. Without hesitation, she pulled her t-shirt off, revealing a cute push-up bra. I felt the sensation between my legs return, and I wondered for a moment if it was all right. But Laurie was a beautiful young woman: somehow, it was normal to have a reaction.

"You liking this, Frank?"
"Yeah... so far..."

I drew the 6 of Clubs. Jacob took the 7 of Diamonds, and Laurie the 8 of Hearts. My turn to remove an item again. I felt a bit exposed as I pulled off my pants, revealing boxers. I noticed that there was a little wet spot in them, but I didn't know if the others would notice. I hoped they wouldn't.

"Come on, Jacob, lose something," Laurie said as if pressuring him could make him draw lower."

This time, I was more confident with the Queen of Clubs. But Jacob got the other Joker, so it was Laurie who hit the lowest card with the 4 of Diamonds.

"I'm on a roll. Take it off, girl. You wanted to play."
"This is bummer!"

Still, as she spoke, she got up and undid her pants, revealing a very interesting pair of underwear with a bear motif just over the crotch area. She sat back down, somewhat flustered. Jacob was feeling triumphant so far; I hoped his luck would run out soon.

I drew the 5 of Clubs. Jacob sneered, then drew the Jack of Clubs. Since Laurie drew the 9 of Hearts, it was time to bear it all. I froze. Neither Laurie nor Jacob said anything. My heart beating heavily, I got up, turned my back to them and slowly dropped my underwear to the floor. I stared down at my half-erect manhood. Laurie's presence in the room - and the sight of her in her underwear, was having the expected effect. Gathering my courage, I turned around and quickly sat down. I felt both their gaze on my crotch, which only made me shy away even more.

"Well, he's naked. What now?"

I almost wanted to hit Jacob, as if my nudity didn't matter. But I understood his point-of-view. I had 'lost', being the first naked. But Laurie surprised us yet again.

"Let's keep playing. We both still got something on."
"So just you and me?"
"No, Frank can keep playing... if he's game."

I looked at her with concern and interest. Jacob smirked as he seemed to understand what she was hinting at.

"Well, it's like this... you're into daring, so if you lose, you have to do a dare."
"Like what?"
"We'll think of something..."
"Okay, but... I mean..."
"Relax, Frank! We won't ask you to do anything dangerous or illegal. Okay?"
"Sure..."

Jacob giggled.

"All right, let's play."

He was feeling very confident because he had not lost a single item of clothing. I drew again, hopeful: a Queen of Hearts kept them alive. Jacob realized his luck had run out on the Two of Spades, which Laurie's King of Diamonds confirmed. Jacob simply kicked his socks off without hesitation.

My next draw was the 6 of Hearts, which was beaten by Jacob's 7 of Hearts. Laurie, however, got the short end of the stick with the Two of Diamonds. At the mere thought of seeing her breasts, my penis, which had become sullen, rose to position. But Jacob was too distracted by the sight of his girlfriend removing her top, exposing her chest to us, to notice - I did see Laurie's gaze drift towards me which made me blush again. Laurie's breasts were so round and so beautiful, they made me shiver.

"Stare all you want, romeos, but play!"

I absent-mindedly drew a card and revealed it without looking at it: it was the Three of Diamonds. Jacob's Queen of Spades didn't surprise us, his luck returning apparently. And Laurie got the Jack of Diamonds, making me the loser again.

"Can I take this one?" Laurie asked Jacob.
"Sure."
"If you're game, Frank, stroke yourself gently as we keep playing."

At this point, I was game: the sight of her exposed breasts was just the right motivation. It was hard not to stroke, in fact. Doing it with my left hand, I reached for another card: the 8 of Diamonds. Jacob's draw was the 2 of Clubs, and Laurie picked the 5 of Spades. Jacob pulled off his shirt and told me to keep playing.

It was hard to focus between staring at Laurie, stroking myself and draw a card, but I managed to do it, and it was the 5 of Clubs, which equalled Jacob's 5 of Hearts. Since Laurie got the Jack of Clubs. I picked again and got the 4 of Hearts, beaten by Jacob's 9 of Diamonds. I was already stroking myself. What more did they want me to do?

"All right, Franky... you enjoying yourself?"
"Yeah... it's different than I expected."

He laughed.

"All right. Keep doing what you're doing, but if you want to come, you'll have to ask for permission from both of us."
"What?"
"That's right... if you ever feel like you're going to come, you'll need to ask first. Understood?"
"O-okay."

I hadn't planned on doing anything sexual with them, but the mood was there, and it felt somewhat natural in the context. They reminded me the game wasn't over, so I drew another card. My luck turned as I got the Ace of Spades. Jacob pulled the 6 of Diamonds and Laurie the King of Hearts. Jacob hurriedly pulled off his pants, and I noticed from the corner of my eye the bulge in his underwear. I understood it perfectly.

Still stroking myself, I drew. The deck of cards was almost empty, and we decided to stop once it was done. I looked at my card: the 10 of Diamonds. Jacob revealed a 9 of Spades, but Laurie beat me with the Ace of Diamonds. It was Jacob's turn to reveal himself completely: I tried to stare, mainly because I knew I would be in the shower with him later. It was an odd feeling for me, because I had always avoided staring in the showers. He was as hard as I was. Laurie sighed.

"Two beautiful dicks... ah... life is good."

She giggled and pushed me on to draw again. I got the 3 of Hearts. Jacob got the 10 of Hearts. Laurie beat us again, this time with the King of Clubs. She looked at me with a question mark in her eyes.

"Yes?"
"How game are you?"
"I don't really know."
"If I asked you to touch Jacob's dick, would you?"
"If... Jacob says yes... just touching?"
"Just touching."

I looked at Jacob. He didn't seem reluctant: in fact, he kneeled over the table. I reached with my free hand and touched his penis for a quick moment, pulling back. It did feel awkward at this point. Laurie didn't press the matter, instead prompting me to draw again. This was to be our last turn.

I drew the 7 of Spades. The 10 of Spades hit Jacob's hand. The final card, to Laurie, was the 4 of Spades. As she got up to remove her underwear, I noticed the wet spot that had formed there. She exposed a trim pussy, which made me edge as I was stroking. I remembered the previous dare.

"Guys... I think I'm ready to come..."
"Don't. Stop stroking."

I did as Laurie asked. I realized then she was in charge of the scene: maybe it was because she was the only girl and we respected her, or simply because it turned us on to leave her in command. Regardless, we were hers to control. She stared at our dicks for a moment.

"Jacob...?"
"Yes, dear."
"I don't want you two to be so aroused when you hit the showers to wash each other, so... I was wondering..."
"Sure. Go for it."
"Thanks. Frank, sit beside me."

I moved to the couch to one side of her, as Jacob moved to the other.

"Close your eyes. Both of you. And keep them closed at all times."

I did as she ordered. I felt her hand clamp on to my penis, as she started stroking me. I imagined her doing the same to her boyfriend (or possibly a bit more). At one point, I felt one of her hands grab mine and place it on her breast. I grabbed it and squeezed.

"Gently..."

My finger grazed another, and I realized Jacob's hands was on the other breast. It didn't really matter at the time. The pictures in my mind had me mouting her from behind while she gave a blowjob to Jacob. Then she was riding on top of me. Then I was on top of her. The images became confused. I heard Jacob groan as she brought him to ecstasy: I didn't dare open my eyes. I heard Laurie's voice draw me from my revery a moment later.

"I thought you were about to come."
"I was..."

I sounded apologetic. I heard Jacob laugh. Then, I heard whispering. Finally, I heard Laurie's voice as she moved about.

"You don't have anything, right?"
"Anything?"
"No disease."
"No."

And with that word, I felt her hand tighten on my shaft and her lips wrapping themselves around it. I felt bad, because I was thinking how Danielle would react if she knew what was going on. I felt strong hands on my shoulder: they belonged to Jacob.

"Relax man, it's cool..."

She had obviously gotten his permission to do this, so I let her be.

"Just tell her when you're about to come because she doesn't swallow."

I could respect that: I wasn't sure I'd have the insight to tell her but I would try. She kept bobbing up and down, squeezing me in her hand, stroking. Finally, it happened. I barely had time to speak.

"Oh my God!..."

She pulled away just in time. I felt her bend my shaft forward as I came.

"You can look now."

I opened my eyes and stared down. She was smiling. My semen had spread across her cleavage, and was slowly trickling down. It was both erotic and disgusting. I looked up and saw the face of Jacob, his hands still on my shoulders.

"Wow..."
"She's something, eh?"
"Yeah... but..."
"Don't worry, man. It's cool."
"If you say so."

And now, several minutes later, I was still naked but relaxed, in their bathroom, ready to take a shower with Jacob. Somehow, Danielle's original challenge didn't seem that hard to do at this point.

My new challenge would be to decide how I could explain all of this to Danielle, or even if I should.
Old 10-29-2009, 06:37 AM   #15
interesting
getDare Succubus

Default Answers are forthcoming

Dear Danielle,

I stopped typing. My mind was blank. I moved away from the computer, leaving everything as it was.

I had come back from Laurie and Jacob's place after completing the dare. Laurie had uploaded the pictures to me in a zip file and had promised to delete them on her end. I trusted her, well, at least more than I trusted Gilbert. I had checked the pictures and they had reminded me more of what we had done prior to the shower. I was still somewhat in shock. I didn't really know how it had happened, only that it had, and even though I enjoyed it, I still felt somewhat guilty.

As I logged into my facebook page, the chat popped up. It was Jacob.

Jacob: Hey bro, wattup?

I didn't answer yet.

Jacob: You okay? Laurie ask me to checkup on you. You cool?

Frank: Yeah good...
Jacob: Hope we didnt scar you.
Jacob: scare
Frank: Nope. Just surprised.
Jacob: Was cool, man. I enjoyed it.

I had a hard time accepting that Jacob did not mind what had happened, perhaps because I was projecting my own possible feelings on him. How could he not be bothered by the fact that his girlfriend had jerked me off, then sucked on me until I came? It made no sense to me. But at the same time, I did not want to ask the question.

Frank: Whatever.

I looked away from the computer. My phone rang. I answered.

"Hello."
"Hi Frank."

It was Laurie.

"Hi Laurie."
"Are you okay?"
"S-sure. Why?"
"When you left, you seemed... disturbed, and Jacob just told me you acted funny on facebook, so... what's wrong?"
"uh... I don't know..."
"It's about what happened, right?"
"I'm just a bit... well... don't get me wrong, I liked it a lot but..."
"But you're wondering why I did it? Why Jacob let me?"
"Something like that. I mean, I know you two haven't been as close as in the past, but, I didn't expect..."
"Frank, we haven't been a couple for months now."
"What?"

Laurie's comment stunned me.

"Don't get me wrong, I still like him, and he likes me. We still have sex, just... not as a couple. Just as friends."

I remained quiet. I looked back at the screen. Jacob had typed something.

Jacob: It's true man. We're just FFs now.

I spoke up.

"Why didn't you say so before?"
"I don't know. We just didn't. Anyway, we still live together, so we make the best of it."
"I'm sorry, Laurie. I have to think about this. It's pretty shocking, well... not really, but, it makes me think."
"Do you want to talk about something? You seem... different."
"I didn't expect what happened...."
"No I mean, generally... there's something going on beyond the truth or dare, right?"
"I can't talk about it."
"Well, if you ever need to, we're here. I'm here. Can I be honest with you on something?"
"Okay."
"I wanted to do something like that with you for a while now. I'm glad I did. And if you ever want to do more, I'm game."

I said nothing. Strange thoughts filled my mind.

"Thanks, I guess... I have to go."
"Okay. Bye. Take care."
"You too."

She hung up. I put the phone back on its stand then typed one last thing for Jacob.

Frank: Gotta go. Take care.
Jacob: Sures. C ya.

I closed my facebook page. It brought me back to the email I had barely started writing.

First off, Saturday would be great for me. Where do you want to meet? For lunch? Before or after? Pick a specific place/time and I'll be there. I miss you too.
Something weird happened today, while I was doing your dare. I think... I'll wait until we meet to talk to you about it. It was puzzling, at best.
I'm including the pictures of the dare I did in the shower with my friend in a zip file. The pics are as you requested. Basically, the two of us in the shower, washing each other's bodies. We were naked, but the shots don't necessarily show it that much. It's mostly chests, stomachs, arms and legs. I hope you like them. I'll be honest: they look kind of funny to me, but I didn't have any stress doing the dare... but that's part of the story I'm keeping for Saturday.
Another truth for you : Where do you see yourself five years from now? Ten years? Twenty years?
I enjoyed reading your fantasy, by the way.
Anyway, I can't wait to hear from you again. Take care.
François

I finished the email and hit the send button. I then realized that I forgot to include the zipped file, so I clicked on the new message icon.

Absent-minded, I am.
Here are the pics. Enjoy!

I uploaded the zip file, which seemed to take forever, and then finally sent it on its way. We were now Thursday. My mind was already jumping forward to the next Saturday.

You can visit my erotic stories website at:
interestinglifestories.weebly.com

This link can get you to all of my stories on this site as well:
Blog for my GD stories

Advertisements
Kink Talk