Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area

Old 04-03-2024, 02:00 AM   #1
macpacky

Male 27/male/slave seeks any age/any sex/master in any place

27/male/slave seeks any age/any sex/master in any place

Hello anyone who finds themselves here,

So let's start off with the boring part:

Who am I?

Boring info - I am a 27 year old New Zealander male. I work in Film and Live events. (Mostly office based, but have some random shifts/Varying schedule)
Personality - I am extremely shy when I first meet people in my daily life but once I get to know them I come out of my shell a bit.
I’d say I am a bit of a nerd/technology geek, I have recently started to get more into drone photography and simulation gaming. I am also wanting to explore mountain Biking and trying to go to the gym more.
My Build - I am 175cm at 115kgs. So I would say I am overweight (Hence the gym and mountain Biking. Would love to build this in some way but if that's a big no no for you I figured I’d get in early and save the time ��
The Extras - While this hopefully gives you a bit of information, there is always some extra stuff, which I prefer not to share via Getdare publicly but can/will open up over time

Kink Stuff:

Things I am really keen to delve more into:

Blackmail - This is definitely something I’ve wanted to try again. Knowing that you have info on me helps with being controlled. This is something I would need to slowly work into before handing over the information. Once I know you a little I'm happy to supply anything you need to start blackmailing me.
Online Exposure - I love being told what to post, what position, location etc. It’s something I have been getting more and more into, but really keen to explore it at someone else's mercy. (I have a few posts on xxxposed.fun already ��)
Explore my Loves, likes more and grow the list - I feel like my current list of Love, likes and limits is an ever changing list, and fluctuates based on what I’ve done, seen or heard. I would love to explore more and more areas with someone. I’m willing to try almost anything at least once.

My overall loves and likes:
Loves: Bondage, Crossdressing, Cum eating, humiliation, rules, Online exposure
Likes: Pics/Cam, piss, Chastity, body writting, CBT, Blackmail, Anal, Blackmail

What am I NOT keen on?

Breaking limits- Please be reasonable when giving me tasks and rules, I am aware I am still new to this so my limits may evolve and change but I will flag this with you.
Exposure - I absolutely do not want to be exposed with any of the more sensitive info I supply you with. (Or sending them to people etc) I am not looking for a trigger happy person that will expose me as soon as I mess up once. I however am looking for someone that will expose me if I completely disobey, If I don't do a task and keep being disobedient in my punishments, threaten me with exposure and if I do not comply, Please do expose me. Full exposure should be the last resort.
Findom - This is not something I’m keen on at all and is a heavy limit for me. On occasions I may be keen to purchase something off your wishlist, I can’t make it a always thing

My current dislikes and limits:
Dislikes (I.e Punishments): Whips/Spanking, Other people, wedgies
Limits: Scat, Blood, Permanent, Public, Illegal, Social Suicide, Financial Domination, Vomit

What describes the perfect dominant for me:

Preferably a Mistress - I would really prefer to be dominated by a female, however I am open to males applying and I will consider any one as long as we can get along well.
Honest - Honesty is extremely important to me in a relationship, I want to feel like the relationship is natural and works without being forced or shoehorned.
Realistic goals - Some things are just not possible. I can't do everything for you, however much I wish I could. I'm looking for someone who understands what is possible and what is clearly on the table. And understand that I also have a job/life outside of this which could make me unable to do some things, but I will always flag this as soon as I am able to.
Speaks English with some degree of proper grammar - While I don’t mind mistakes or general writing faults (I’ve probably made a few in this). The thing that bugs me and makes me not interested the most is people who send messages like “Hu, Ken 2 dom u, kik me: Someusername123”. Especially at first please think out your message, it doesn't have to be a novel, but more than that.
Age - I don't have a set age limit but ideally someone within 25 years of my age, I would consider people older, but feel like the connection would be better.
Serious - I want a serious relationship, I'm not looking for a quick hookup. I want to build and grow with you.

What do I offer in return?

Fun - If you enjoy dominating and you see yourself in the statements above we will definitely have fun. Who doesn't like fun right?
Obedience - I try to be very obedient, and sometimes get a little check but with blackmail this should absolutely not be a problem.
My time - I will invest time into our relationship. I will always be available whenever possible, and let you know as soon as I know of any issues.
My effort - I will put effort into making our relationship work, I won't expect everything to be easy to do.
Proof - I will always be able to provide picture or video proof of tasks, to start off minus face but will grow into it.

Now onto the less boring stuff! How do you get in contact?

Send me a message:
On getdare
Kik: Macpacky

If you read this after reading the entire ad, thanks for showing interest. If you didn’t I don’t know if we would be a good fit.

Thanks for taking the time, hope to hear from you soon!

P.s. thank you to “beingamaid” I copied their add as its a top advertisement I felt I could use and edit it to my info.

Last edited by macpacky; 04-03-2024 at 02:04 AM.
macpacky is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to macpacky for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk