Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

View Poll Results: Interested in participating in & influencing the story/weekly game outcomes??
Yes 18 90.00%
No 2 10.00%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-14-2018, 01:11 PM   #1
Greatcornbow
getDare Prodigy

Question It all started when Sam suggested Strip Poker

Background:

This thread/story is an experiment and may or may not work as it will require interaction from other Members.

The idea came from two sources:
1. The very excellent fiction by Rachie some years back 'Strip Poker with a twist', which was never actually finalised....
2. A thread I saw on FetLife about the dynamic of some games had been played by some students (M and F mixed) at a College or University some years ago: actually it was Strip Hearts they played not Strip Poker as one or two felt they'd be disadvantaged at poker but were OK with Hearts. They were already part of a vanilla games group met weekly, so adjourned for the 'Strip' game afterwards. To keep things interesting they agreed only one loser per night, after which game ended and next game wasn't till next week.

So to make things more interesting, I came up with this idea. There'd still be the weekly games but there'd be a way in which posters could influence which player was the loser each week, by posting a weekly poll. So I'vedone an initial poll to test the water. Please indicate and vote accordingly whether or not you'd be interested in this. Poll will end next Friday,Oct 23rd. [CORRECTION - November 23rd!]

To start things off, my next post here will be a general introduction to the game players concerned, to give you all the background. If successful, it will develop over time. If not, it will just fizzle out.

Last edited by Greatcornbow; 11-17-2018 at 04:33 PM. Reason: Brainstorm!
Greatcornbow is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Greatcornbow for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
strip poker