Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Lounge

Old 04-06-2014, 07:45 AM   #1
striker28us

Thumbs up Christians Unite :)

Am I the only chistian on this site that Enjoys the forum chats and play at times but afterwars have a Conscience about it? Just being REAL so plz no haters. It hard to fulfil my roll as master whith so many slaves asking to be degraded and treated sub human name calling dark places in the mind as i dont wish to feed the evil yet still desire to enjoy a Master slave relations Any ideas guys?
striker28us is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to striker28us for this post:
Old 04-06-2014, 08:06 AM   #2
StrawDog
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by striker28us View Post
Am I the only chistian on this site that Enjoys the forum chats and play at times but afterwars have a Conscience about it? Just being REAL so plz no haters. It hard to fulfil my roll as master whith so many slaves asking to be degraded and treated sub human name calling dark places in the mind as i dont wish to feed the evil yet still desire to enjoy a Master slave relations Any ideas guys?
So, I'm not at all Christian, feel free to disregard. Quite familiar with the texts, etc. Anyway, it is quite common for some to feel that way.

When you say 'feed the evil', it can really come down to your perceptions on what that is, and what that means to you. I'd suggest reflecting on that, gaining knoweldge of kinky Christian groups, as well as counter-Christian writings/theory, especially in regard to sexual practice, and actually looking at where your sources of conflict are.

Realistically, you are giving and receiving pleasure, and SM practice can be a liberating and powerful force for many. Also, bear in mind that actions and mentality can be separate. For example, I can enjoy degrading someone, knowing that is what they want. My respect for them as a person is not in any way diminished. It actually reinforces my good feeling toward them, and I will not play with people I have no care for or interest in.

'A man’s character is most evident by how he treats those who are not in a position either to retaliate or reciprocate.'

-Paul Eldridge

Last edited by StrawDog; 04-06-2014 at 09:24 AM.
StrawDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2014, 08:22 AM   #3
striker28us

Mad Respect for U Bro stay strong!
Old 04-06-2014, 09:17 AM   #4
Kitykat

Hey!

I feel the same kind off!
I play on some of the words in the Bible to twist it to allow me to do this, being submissive to men and all that!

Then I feel bad sometimes about it too, like really bad!
Limits: scat, pain (including pegs), things that are "too" public, pee, illegal and wedgies, cam, no orgasm denial

PM me an outfit to wear and for how or where to go.
PM me "Underwear" and i will take mine off if I have any for the next 30 mins.

Kitykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2014, 09:20 AM   #5
SlavePuppy
getDare Sweetheart

I feel the same as you. Being a Catholic, I feel that some of the things I do on here are consciously wrong. Yet at the same time, I enjoy it. I feel as if we are supposed to enjoy our time on this Earth yet at the same time I feel it is not necessarily the correct way to do it. But I would say this, at least you have an idea of morality and try and apply it to your life. Many Christians are hypocrites attending Mass/ church on a Sunday and then being down right horrible people for the rest of the week. SO honestly, I would say you are not better but more Christian than most people.
Loves: CBT with painful substances (deep heat/ icy hot etc.), Piss, Humiliation, Wearing clothes (especially socks and underwear) for extended time periods, Long Extended Dares, Sleep Deprivation, Diet Control, Toilet control

Likes: Messy, Control, Cum, Anal, Torture, Cock Torture, Writing Tasks, Body Writing, Caning, Spanking

Limits:Family, Face, Illegal, Permanent, Scat, Cross Dressing, Piss Drinking (soft limit)

My PM Dares
Kik: SlaveSub97
SlavePuppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2014, 05:46 PM   #6
Shibari
getDare Sweetheart

Woop! Im Christian to! AND attend church most times AND sometimes finding myself preach

I look at it this way, i live 2 lives.. A Christian life and a BDSM life, when im in christian mode i forget about BDSM life and when im in BDSM mode i forget about christian Life

Rope, Shibari/kinbaku.

I kiss my enemies lips, while I dance in the flames of the devil, worship the Dominant that guides while I suffer at His feet.
Shibari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2014, 11:46 PM   #7
HarryJD

I'm Christian and I feel bad about being kinky a lot. I'm not sure if it's a religious guilt or a societal guilt. I just hope to sometime find a girl who is both religious and a bit kinky like me.
HarryJD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2014, 10:43 AM   #8
submissive-ana

I think god wants us all to be ourselves and be happy even if that follows this kind of lifestyle... as long as its consentual i dont see a single commandment or sin being committed to be honest. X
submissive-ana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2014, 01:24 PM   #9
richied
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via Yahoo to richied

@submissive-ana
God's priority is not your happiness or enjoyment. God's priority is what you need, not what you want. However, you have the freewill to choose to live by your own rules for your own honor. If that's what you want that's fine, but you're not a christian.

@slutfarm, I have no disagreements with your rebuttal. It's sound reasoning.

Brother of Shibari, Fan of Rachie
Likes: Roleplay, random conversation, name calling, teasing, mischievous flirting
ABHORS: scat and piss
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=201995 <--likes and limits
If you have something you'd like to ask, the link is below.
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthrea...29#post1550429
richied is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2014, 01:29 PM   #10
richied
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via Yahoo to richied

@submissive-ana

Take a Listen to Tenth Avenue North's "Don't Stop the Madness"

Brother of Shibari, Fan of Rachie
Likes: Roleplay, random conversation, name calling, teasing, mischievous flirting
ABHORS: scat and piss
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=201995 <--likes and limits
If you have something you'd like to ask, the link is below.
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthrea...29#post1550429
richied is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2015, 07:19 AM   #11
slutfarm

I have become totally convicted of my actions on here and other similar sites and therefore am in the process of deleting my accounts on all sites. I am not judging you all, but if you really are a Christ-follower, I would suggest you think about the same.
slutfarm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2015, 01:00 PM   #12
Shibari
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by slutfarm View Post
I have become totally convicted of my actions on here and other similar sites and therefore am in the process of deleting my accounts on all sites. I am not judging you all, but if you really are a Christ-follower, I would suggest you think about the same.
I Disgaree with you.
"If you really are a Christ-follower" then basically you should delete the accounts

Why?
if this is 'bad' and all why am I cleaning my life up to become a Jesus follower when Jesus said to come to him with broken pieces and he will repair them.

What you have said may give out the wrong message. Please think before you tell people what to do.

P.s I am a Christian myself!

Rope, Shibari/kinbaku.

I kiss my enemies lips, while I dance in the flames of the devil, worship the Dominant that guides while I suffer at His feet.
Shibari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2015, 02:18 PM   #13
striker28us

Quote:
Originally Posted by striker28us View Post
Hey any other Christians on this Site? Dont be Shy
Old 11-15-2015, 11:23 PM   #14
slavem34

I am a christian, and I am attempting to free myself from this lifestlye, but obviously am currently failing miserably - lol.
its not that I necesarily think its wrong to be here, just that for me I have an addictive personality which resulted in this becoming more important that the people i love, and the God who I live for and who died for me(if that makes sense).
I am getting prayer support and accountability, but it is weird because many of the methods of accountability are very similiar to the lifestyle stuff - which may explain why im having dificulties lol.
anyways yes.... here is me..... christian and proud of it..... God loves me warts and all - and Im glad He does.
Old 11-16-2015, 05:51 AM   #15
Hollipop

Hi! I'm catholic too. Go to mass every Sunday pray whenever I can and well I think a good part of my life revolves around God.
I believe of his love his mercy and compassion. With this...the kink and all, I like to think I made peace with God. I can't always stay guilty for things I cant change about me
I've tried. I've tried hard and felt the worst hate on myself for it.
...though some things i do feel the need to go to confession for, for the most part I believe God doesn't condemn me. As long as I be kind, loving, a good person who is humane...it'll be alright.

Though yeah I still feel guilty sometimes but I've accepted some interpretations of the bible may be flawed and I won't know if this truly offends God unless I ask him in person so I just do what makes me happy but not to the point of forgetting god.

I actually have this rule for me and my Dom wherein Sundays are no Naughty days. Its my day to focus on God and give him a day where I don't dwell on my own pleasure. I've only directly broken said rule once but it wasn't for me, it was for love of another person.

LIKES, DISLIKES, SOFT AND HARD LIMITS
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=74920
Hollipop is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Hollipop for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk