Dildo 2 5.13%
Nipple Clamp 4 10.26%
Vibrator 7 17.95%
Ben Wa Balls 9 23.08%
Voters: 39. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-01-2020, 07:42 AM   #31
tzzzr
getDare Succubus

I'm sure your tits are tender after the tack inserts. Let's make them a little more so with some clips.

Binder clips or clothespins, one on each nipple. Do that for ten minutes and then knock them off without opening them.
tzzzr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2020, 08:02 AM   #32
aloe
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tzzzr View Post
I'm sure your tits are tender after the tack inserts. Let's make them a little more so with some clips.

Binder clips or clothespins, one on each nipple. Do that for ten minutes and then knock them off without opening them.
Oh gosh. I pushed my bra up to expose my tiny tits snd then I put the clothespins on to my already hard, tender nipples. *blushes* so pinchy, but in a way that makes my needy hole clench.

After having them on for 5min or so my vibe died!!!!!! I hate the feeling of it just stopping on me. It leaves me so much more needy and made me more aware of my poor little nipples. (It’s charging now)

When the 10 minutes was up I knocked off the pegs. I always find it the worst part. I know it’s going to hurt...I just want I open then and gently touch my poor nipples. Knocking or pulling them off always leaves them so much more tender.

*BLUSHES*

Yes my green panties are becoming a darker green *BLUSHES*

Likes: clothespins, hidden public, edging, pussy insertions, short term orgasm denial, feeling controlled....

Dislikes: writing lines, corner time, anything that take awhile and doesn't make me feel squirmy

Limits: friends/family, public, messy, pictures
aloe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2020, 08:29 AM   #33
bluedieblub
Dare Freak

Why don't your write: "Notice the change in color?" on your lower stomach? Use a green marker if you have one.

PM dares and toys
Enjoyed a task? Write me a report, I love reading what happened!
M/Switch/Straight

Blue monday's edging
bluedieblub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2020, 08:35 AM   #34
aloe
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedieblub View Post
Why don't your write: "Notice the change in color?" on your lower stomach? Use a green marker if you have one.
Oh gosh!

*BLUSHES* “notice the change in colour” is written in a light green marker on my lower stomach. *BLUSHES*

My panties are more then a little damp

Likes: clothespins, hidden public, edging, pussy insertions, short term orgasm denial, feeling controlled....

Dislikes: writing lines, corner time, anything that take awhile and doesn't make me feel squirmy

Old 12-01-2020, 08:53 AM   #35
bluedieblub
Dare Freak

A light green one? Like the colour your panties originally were?

PM dares and toys
M/Switch/Straight

Blue monday's edging
Old 12-01-2020, 09:02 AM   #36
aloe
Distinguished Member

Quote:
A light green one? Like the colour your panties originally were?
*BLUSHES*

Yes.....although only parts of my panties remain that colour...the parts far away from my needy, apparently leaky, hole.

Old 12-01-2020, 09:08 AM   #37
bluedieblub
Dare Freak

I very much like that image.

Take a pen or marker, whatever is the closest. Slide your panties to the side and fully insert it into your pussy a single time. Take it out, and take a good look at it. See how wet that pen has become from a single insertion. Don't try it off, leave it on your table. Look at your tack bra hiding under a book. Remember how good that felt. Look at your tits, imagining ripping the clothespins off once more. Look at your panties, slowly but surely coloring dark. Look at the words on your body. marking what is happening to you.

Then finally, look once more at the pen, and use it to write a single line on a piece of paper: "I am needy, blushing, being toyed with, and I absolutely love it." Hide the paper in the book, with just a little bit sticking out.

PM dares and toys
M/Switch/Straight

Blue monday's edging
Old 12-01-2020, 09:18 AM   #38
aloe
Distinguished Member

Quote:
I very much like that image.

Take a pen or marker, whatever is the closest. Slide your panties to the side and fully insert it into your pussy a single time. Take it out, and take a good look at it. See how wet that pen has become from a single insertion. Don't try it off, leave it on your table. Look at your tack bra hiding under a book. Remember how good that felt. Look at your tits, imagining ripping the clothespins off once more. Look at your panties, slowly but surely coloring dark. Look at the words on your body. marking what is happening to you.

Then finally, look once more at the pen, and use it to write a single line on a piece of paper: "I am needy, blushing, being toyed with, and I absolutely love it." Hide the paper in the book, with just a little bit sticking out.
Oh my. *BLUSHES*

Gosh. I slid down my pants and slipped my panties (of varying shades of green) to the side. I then grabbed the green marker which was still on my desk *blushes* and slowly slid it into my desperately needy hole.

It felt SO GOOD even though it is thin *blushes*

Pulling it out a thin train of my wetness was stuck to it and my needy hole. Gosh. *BLUSHES* looking at it, it was slick and sticky from just a single stroke inside me.

Looking at my tack bra I can feel my nipples against my bra, knowing my tiny tits know exactly what it feels like to be trapped within the inserts. Straining even more when I am thinking about the pegs *blushes* looking at my panties once again covering my needy hole...damp and darker in colour because of my wetness *blushes*

I used the sticky green marker to write “I am needy, blushing, being toyed with and I absolutely love it” on a little slip of paper...before sliding it into the book *BLUSHES*

Old 12-01-2020, 09:50 AM   #39
redcamel
getDare Addict

So you have at least two more days of denial, let's try to make them interesting.

From now and for the next two days you will wear panties, but while you're alone or out of your room you'll pull their crotch aside to leave your pussy uncovered. To be sure that it doesn't get accidentally covered you'll keep it against your thigh with a piece of twine loopped and tied around your thigh.

While being in your room with your roommates and/or other people, you'll insert your vibe and keep it inserted all the time you'll be with other people. Keep it at the minimum speed, or turned off if it dies, you'll charge the batteries during the night.

To sleep you have the choice to sleep with panties pulled aside or without panties.
redcamel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2020, 10:45 AM   #40
aloe
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by redcamel View Post
So you have at least two more days of denial, let's try to make them interesting.

From now and for the next two days you will wear panties, but while you're alone or out of your room you'll pull their crotch aside to leave your pussy uncovered. To be sure that it doesn't get accidentally covered you'll keep it against your thigh with a piece of twine loopped and tied around your thigh.

While being in your room with your roommates and/or other people, you'll insert your vibe and keep it inserted all the time you'll be with other people. Keep it at the minimum speed, or turned off if it dies, you'll charge the batteries during the night.

To sleep you have the choice to sleep with panties pulled aside or without panties.
Oh gosh!!! *blushes*

This is going to keep me so needy. Thank you *blushss*

Old 12-02-2020, 06:55 AM   #41
aloe
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lockeddoor83 View Post
This one should be fun

After you’ve read this - take your panties off and push them into your pussy. Leave a little bit poking out for safe removal later. Get ready for your run and off you go. It must be at least 20 mins long. When you come home you may play with your asshole only. Do not touch your clit.

Remove panties from your pussy and put them back on. Go about the rest of your day.

If you need to shower do...put on the used panties after.
X

I did this yesterday evening but didn't have the chance to type up a proper report. *blushes*

I took my damp, varying shades of green panties and pushed them into my needy hole before going out for a short run. All in all the run was about 20 minutes...but gosh I could feel the panties every step of the way *BLUSHES*

When I got back home I took the panties out of my needy hole....gosh they had so much of my wetness on them *BLUSHES* I put them back on...they felt sticky and warm...it wasn't my favourite feeling...

After about an hour I was really self-conscious, I thought I could smell them so I ended up changing them. But thank you for the task.

Quote:
Originally Posted by redcamel View Post

Logistically this has been a little challenging but was fun for the day. I don't think I can keep it going. Today as I have to go into work for a significant amount of time this evening. But having my panties tied away from my needy hole somehow left me feeling more exposed then not having them on *blushes* Then with the vibe in...gosh. I was so wet and that was leaking onto my pants *BLUSHES*

I slept last night without panties *BLUSHES*

Today I have put a pair of black panties on normally...I do have my vibe in my needy hole buzzing away on low.

Thank you for the task - sorry I can't do it longer.

The following user says Thank You to aloe for this post:
Old 12-02-2020, 07:32 AM   #42
bluedieblub
Dare Freak

Another task to keep you busy and needy today after your morning already kickstarted off.

Every hour you will insert a number of pens inside you. You will start with 1 pen at the first hour, and ending with 8 pens at the 8 hour. If you cannot get them in anymore at some point, stop the task there. Each time you insert a pen, keep it in for a full minute before taking it out. If you couldn't get the extra pen of the hour in anymore, keep them in for 3 minutes instead. You can clean the pens, but they must stay in your vision while working.

PM dares and toys
M/Switch/Straight

Blue monday's edging
Old 12-02-2020, 09:49 AM   #43
aloe
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tzzzr View Post
For tomorrow:

In the morning before going out you will shave your pussy completely smooth.
*blushes* I wasn’t working this morning because I work in person tonight...so I figured I should bite the bullet and do this *blushes*

I was already super needy from my morning edge and pm tasks....my needy hole was leaking *blushes*

I trimmed down my bush which is something I had been meaning to do for awhile....then I cleared the rest of the hair so I just had a little, shortly trimmed, patch...I thought it was cute and left it there *blushes*

Since shaving I’m so so so much more aware of my wetness...gosh I’ve completely soaked my panties and I can feel them sticking to me with my wetness *blushes* and I’m so so needy. I’ll change my panties before going to work and hope they can stay dryer

Old 12-03-2020, 04:09 AM   #44
aloe
Distinguished Member

Default Morning

Hi *blushes*

So I woke up incredibly horny and needy this morning. My nipples are hard and desperate for attention. My needy hole is extra needy and was wet even before my morning edge.

Still lying in bed I slipped my hand down into my bright yellow panties....feeling the distinct lack of my bush *BLUSHES* my fingers easily gliding over and around my needy hole. I slowly fingered my needy hole and circled my clit to an edge....then another *blushes*

I don’t start work until slightly later today, so I was thinking I might workout, go run that errand I didn’t on Tuesday and then have a nice little orgasm *blushes*

Old 12-03-2020, 05:58 AM   #45
JackBlack351
Distinguished Member

Default Workout

You should dress in a sports bra and boyshorts only for this. Write "SLUT" in your left tit and "BITCH" in your right tit. Also write "FUCK" in your left butt cheek and "ME" in the right one.

Put your vibe inside you in low speed and clothespins in your nipples. Go the basement gym.

Between each exercise you'll edge once, shouldn't take long since you have the vibe on. Do your normal workout schedule.

Hope you like it
JackBlack351 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk