Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 07-17-2022, 12:30 PM   #1
SlaveAP

Default (22/F) Public Diaper Dares(Exploring a New City)

Hey All!
I have recently(2 weeks) shifted to a new city... So nobody knows the real me yet..
I love wearing diaper, I wear them all the time... So my new neighbors should know the real me right?!
I will love to explore the whole City in diapers too!
I even have to visit the grocery store(for fruits and veggies), the pharmacy(for my medicines), the mall(for some house décor) and maybe even to Ikea(for some furniture)

I even need to buy a stock of diapers from the pharmacy ..

I also love to make my diaper super messy

Does anyone have any interesting public Diaper dares?

Will provide a report for each dare...

Limits: Blood, Permanent, Bondage, Videos, Toothpaste

Last edited by SlaveAP; 07-17-2022 at 01:26 PM.
SlaveAP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2022, 12:40 PM   #2
SerBlack
getDare Addict

Depends how much you want your neighbor to know. The best way is wait until your really need to pee and poop. Take a laxative. Then knock on the door and introduce yourself while letting it all go.

The reason I said how much you want them to know. Either go around in just a t-shirt and your diaper, nothing else. If that is too far, then add your shortest mini skirt.
Old 07-17-2022, 12:42 PM   #3
SerBlack
getDare Addict

Another is plan a pub crawl around the city. Doesn't have to be alcohol but a pint of something in each pub. Naturally when you need to pee it'll all have to go into the diaper.
Old 07-17-2022, 12:49 PM   #4
SlaveAP

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerBlack View Post
Depends how much you want your neighbor to know. The best way is wait until your really need to pee and poop. Take a laxative. Then knock on the door and introduce yourself while letting it all go.

The reason I said how much you want them to know. Either go around in just a t-shirt and your diaper, nothing else. If that is too far, then add your shortest mini skirt.
Will wear a t-shirt, a mini skirt and a puffy diaper
Will do in the morning and send a report

Quote:
Another is plan a pub crawl around the city. Doesn't have to be alcohol but a pint of something in each pub. Naturally when you need to pee it'll all have to go into the diaper.
Will do next weekend!

Will update reports as soon as the dare gets completed

Old 07-17-2022, 02:34 PM   #5
GTO

I think when you go to the store you need to add 2 cans of beans to your list. As soon as you get outside of the store dump them both in and continue with your normal day
GTO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2022, 10:51 PM   #6
SlaveAP

Quote:

So I started drinking lots of water and took a laxative...
When I felt that I really needed to go I wore my shortest skirt(which was just long enough to barely cover the whole diaper) and a little long t-shirt

I baked a pie for them..

I took the pie and rang the door bell(I just wanted to let it all go!!)
A tall woman answer the door... as soon as she opened the door I let it all go!!

She was shocked to see me do that also the diaper became visible because of the load....
I just gave her the pie and said I am their new neighbor next door.. While smiling awkwardly.. I apologized for messing myself and left.
I have a very short height(4 feet 10) so she thought maybe I was a child.. she asked If I needed some medical help or any sort of help!

She was trying to act helpful and all but I could see she was feeling very awkward and didn't know what to say..

I just told her that it's fine, thank you for offering to help and went back to my house!

It was a pretty intense experience!

Thank you for the dare!

Old 07-18-2022, 08:55 AM   #7
SlaveAP

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTO View Post
I think when you go to the store you need to add 2 cans of beans to your list. As soon as you get outside of the store dump them both in and continue with your normal day
I went to the grocery store... While shopping I pissed in the diaper and felt the warmth spreading..
I was wearing loose sweatpants and a top so the diaper was not so noticeable

When I came out.. I went to a corner and put 2 cans of beans in my diaper..
It was a very exciting walk back home..
Thought not very noticeable to other people it was very pleasuring for me!

Thank you for the dare!

Old 07-19-2022, 07:46 PM   #8
rhl
getDare Succubus

Sounds like a fun time with the beans, I assume they where baked. I may even try this.
Let's go to the mall. But make sure that you will have to fill your diaper. Yes, you had a skirt last time, let's try a pair of running shorts.
OK, when you have to go, you will go to a restroom. I want you to be sitting on a toilet. You will not be removing any piece of clothing, with everything going in the diaper.

I find it uncomfortable, shutting in the diaper, while sitting on the potty.
Old 07-20-2022, 02:06 AM   #9
Greatcornbow
getDare Prodigy

Female

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlaveAP View Post
Hey All!
I have recently(2 weeks) shifted to a new city... So nobody knows the real me yet..
I love wearing diaper, I wear them all the time... So my new neighbors should know the real me right?!
I will love to explore the whole City in diapers too!
I even have to visit the grocery store(for fruits and veggies), the pharmacy(for my medicines), the mall(for some house décor) and maybe even to Ikea(for some furniture)

I even need to buy a stock of diapers from the pharmacy ..

I also love to make my diaper super messy

Does anyone have any interesting public Diaper dares?

Will provide a report for each dare...
You may never change your own. You must always have somebody do it for you, M for preference, and someonr new each time if possib;e.
Old 07-20-2022, 11:12 AM   #10
SlaveAP

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhl View Post
Sounds like a fun time with the beans, I assume they where baked. I may even try this.
Let's go to the mall. But make sure that you will have to fill your diaper. Yes, you had a skirt last time, let's try a pair of running shorts.
OK, when you have to go, you will go to a restroom. I want you to be sitting on a toilet. You will not be removing any piece of clothing, with everything going in the diaper.

I find it uncomfortable, shutting in the diaper, while sitting on the potty.
The mall is 10 mins by car...
I wore an adult diaper and running shorts(It was very clear that I was wearing a diaper, the waistband of the diaper was also visible)
I drove to the mall and went directly to the washroom to shit.
I am able to poop in a diaper while sitting on the pottyt easily(I have had a lot of practice)
The diaper became saggy... Now it was very clear that I was wearing a diaper because the running shorts were very short and were not able to cover the whole diaper...

I just walked as fast as I could out of he mall to the car without looking at other people..(it was around 4pm, so the mall was not very busy and there were a bit less people)
Some people did notice but I just walked faster to the car, sat in the mess and drove back home

Thank you for the Dare!!
It was Fun!!

The following user says Thank You to SlaveAP for this post:
Old 07-20-2022, 11:15 AM   #11
SlaveAP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greatcornbow View Post
You may never change your own. You must always have somebody do it for you, M for preference, and someonr new each time if possib;e.
I just moved 3 weeks ago.... So I don't know any one properly here...
Will still try to think of something...

Old 07-22-2022, 12:29 PM   #12
SlaveAP

Please give me more dares!!

Old 07-22-2022, 01:05 PM   #13
SerBlack
getDare Addict

Other than the pub crawl one which I understand will need some time.

When going to IKEA you could sit on one of the fake toilets and use it. (Of course you would actually be releasing into your diaper.)

Another is explore you local area. Same prep as my other dare, really need to pee and a laxative. Then go for a nice walk straight from your house. Stay out at least half an hour. Seeing as you said super messy, make it in the afternoon after using the diaper all day.
Old 07-22-2022, 03:10 PM   #14
littleRy

Wear nothing but a diaper and T-Shirt on your porch for 2 hours and be sure to say hello to everyone who passes by!
Old 07-22-2022, 04:13 PM   #15
Greatcornbow
getDare Prodigy

Female

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlaveAP View Post
Please give me more dares!!
When you find someone (Ideally M) to change them for you next step is have whoever to shave you down there as well and keep you that way.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
diaper, diaper dare, diaper dares public messy, public