Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 05-17-2021, 04:55 AM   #1
Brobot 9000
Account Banned

Default Punish Me With A Messy Night to Remember (26/nb)

Hello, GetDare!

In about a week's time my roommate will be leaving for a few nights, and I've decided to use that time to get a little bit messy.

And by "a little bit messy," I mean very messy. I've always been fascinated by messy dares and this seems like the best opportunity to indulge in that part of me for a bit, temporarily removing them from the "Like But Unable to Do" part of my signature, hopefully with the help of all you kind folks

So, yeah, I am asking for any kind of messy dares, or other dares to compliment the messiness, to be done within the time-span of a single night; after about 9pm or so, and continuing on until 2am. I will be intentionally denying myself orgasm in preparation of the night.

These can be cumulative or single-instance; whatever they are I'm willing and ready to not get cleaned up until the morning!

There are a few rules, however:
1) Any dares that can't be contained entirely ("eat from a dog bowl" wouldn't be one, for instance) must be able to be done within the confines of my apartment's bath, as I don't want to risk messing the rest of the place up

2) I have a limit for spending of about £15, so don't go too overboard with expensive items. However, this also means you can ask me to get cheap, disgusting things instead!

3) Nothing involving clothes as I don't want to ruin anything like that; plastic-wrap made clothes are fine, however

4) No orgasms until the end of the night! But plenty of edges beforehand would be welcome

5) No anal, and anything that I have to potentially eat/get around my face must be safe to do so

Outside of that, it's fair-game.

During this time I will have a few items to help me make the night more enjoyable:
- A high-strength vibrator
- A few giant trash bags
- Some belts to use for light bondage

So, yeah! Do your worst, GetDare! This night will occur early next week and I would be very, very grateful if it could be a fun one. Thanks

Likes Mental Feminization, Denial, Edging, Hypnosis, Ruined Os, Bondage, Messy, Transformations, Pet Play, Freezing-in-place

Dislikes Cum Eating, Light Pain, Light Breathplay, Line-Writing, Wedgies, Pee (No Drinking)

Like But Can't Do Crossdressing, Chastity, Anal, Sex Toys,

Limits Anything not listed above, lazy dares

Last edited by Brobot 9000; 05-19-2021 at 05:01 AM.
Brobot 9000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2021, 12:56 PM   #2
Hidden Desires

Hey, here's some revenge!

To start with, I don't want to risk your clothes getting messed up at all. So starting at whenever your start time is (or rather when you will definitely be alone) you are to strip naked and have your clothes off limits for the rest of the time.

Next, your bathtub drain should be blocked. We can't risk any of the mess going to waste right?

Third, I would have you pour a blended mixture of the following over your head at a point of your choosing (at least an hour prior to ending the night). One cup of milk, 1 tin each of anchovies, sardines, and tuna, and three baby food cups of your choice.

Likes: Toilet, Scat (Tasting), Piss, Alcohol, Anal, Humiliation, Hidden Public, Outdoors, Pictures, Games of Chance/Skill

Dislikes: Pee Holding, Scat (Eating/Smearing) Pain, Orgasm Control, Sissyfication, Crossdressing

Limits: Face (negotiable), (harmful/illegal)

Toys: Dildo, Anal Beads, Plugs, Cock Ring/Vibrator

If I send you a photo in a dare, you are permitted to share it however you want and send me the link!

Full Profile
Hidden Desires is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Hidden Desires for this post:
Old 05-18-2021, 01:02 PM   #3
Brobot 9000
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hidden Desires View Post
Hey, here's some revenge!

To start with, I don't want to risk your clothes getting messed up at all. So starting at whenever your start time is (or rather when you will definitely be alone) you are to strip naked and have your clothes off limits for the rest of the time.

Next, your bathtub drain should be blocked. We can't risk any of the mess going to waste right?

Third, I would have you pour a blended mixture of the following over your head at a point of your choosing (at least an hour prior to ending the night). One cup of milk, 1 tin each of anchovies, sardines, and tuna, and three baby food cups of your choice.
Thank you very much! Good idea about the bathroom drain I'm going to replace the baby food with a tin of mushy peas. However that with the rest sounds rather disgusting to me!

Likes Mental Feminization, Denial, Edging, Hypnosis, Ruined Os, Bondage, Messy, Transformations, Pet Play, Freezing-in-place

Dislikes Cum Eating, Light Pain, Light Breathplay, Line-Writing, Wedgies, Pee (No Drinking)

Old 05-18-2021, 02:25 PM   #4
Dude 404

Use cheese as a gag for the game

Messy / Bondage / Humiliation / Piss / Saliva / Humiliation / forced
Dislikes
Scat / Anal / Pain
Limits:
Temporary / Videos, / Outdoors / Enema

Toys:
Small metal buttplug / s,m,l siliconen buttplug / small and big dildo / vibrators / blindfolds / nipple clamps and a lot more
Feel free to pm me
Kik: dude.404
Dude 404 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2021, 02:40 PM   #5
EmmaBlack3662

Get a large trash bag (big enough for you to sit in) and go through your fridge. Get any left overs and empty all the contents into the trash bag. If there's not much, any spare food you have, or stuff you really don't plan to eat anytime soon, etc. Good a good amount of food and drink in the bag.

Next, go in to the tub (or even the kitchen or bathroom floor should be easy enough to clean for this). Get in the bag, sit down, and do you best to close the opening of the bag (not tight, leave plenty of room for air and easy escape). Now, cover your body with the food in the bag. Head to toe. Rub it all in.

Enjoy the feeling, enjoy the smell. Sit for at least 10 minutes after covering yourself.
EmmaBlack3662 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to EmmaBlack3662 for this post:
Old 05-18-2021, 02:48 PM   #6
Brobot 9000
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dude 404 View Post
Use cheese as a gag for the game

Thank you for this but I'm going to have to decline as I don't want to run any risk of it becoming a choking hazard (cheese breaks down, of course). A similar thing that doesn't break down (and fits the 'safe to do so', so no soap) would be welcomed!

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmmaBlack3662 View Post
Get a large trash bag (big enough for you to sit in) and go through your fridge. Get any left overs and empty all the contents into the trash bag. If there's not much, any spare food you have, or stuff you really don't plan to eat anytime soon, etc. Good a good amount of food and drink in the bag.

Next, go in to the tub (or even the kitchen or bathroom floor should be easy enough to clean for this). Get in the bag, sit down, and do you best to close the opening of the bag (not tight, leave plenty of room for air and easy escape). Now, cover your body with the food in the bag. Head to toe. Rub it all in.

Enjoy the feeling, enjoy the smell. Sit for at least 10 minutes after covering yourself.
Thank you very much for this! I might buy one or two things extra (either through some suggestions, or some of my own choice) to bulk this dare up, but I ''''look forward'''' to doing it nonetheless

Old 05-18-2021, 03:04 PM   #7
EmmaBlack3662

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brobot 9000 View Post
Thank you very much for this! I might buy one or two things extra (either through some suggestions, or some of my own choice) to bulk this dare up, but I ''''look forward'''' to doing it nonetheless
A dollar store (or similar) is a great place for things for tasks like this... $1 bottle of syrup, $1 tub of oatmeal, $1 bottle of juice... Fits your budget and it doesn't feel so bad wasting it (although I wouldn't consider this a waste )
EmmaBlack3662 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2021, 04:58 AM   #8
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

Once you gotten a good layer of mess in the tub, lay on your back and slowly pour a carton of cottage cheese over your face.
Maybe: Bondage, line writing, corner time,
Hard limits: Pain, Poop, Pee, nudity, cum eating, anal, masturbate/edging, enemas, public, pics, hypnos, cam
Full signature here!
Blue Griffin is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Blue Griffin for this post:
Old 05-20-2021, 03:47 AM   #9
ghost_2464

take 2L enema. try to hold it in for 20 min.
now blindfolded, release in a bath tub filled with water. enjoy your bath for another 15 min. pic proof

Dislikes: wedgies, writing lines, toothpaste, piss play

Limits: cumming, scat, anything socially suicidal, face pictures , permanent, family, sounding, very painful, too public, blood

pm dares

kik: ghost_2464
ghost_2464 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2021, 03:54 AM   #10
Brobot 9000
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghost_2464 View Post
take 2L enema. try to hold it in for 20 min.
now blindfolded, release in a bath tub filled with water. enjoy your bath for another 15 min. pic proof
Really sorry, but I won't be able to do this as it is. The bath won't be filled with water (as that would require cleaning up the mess) and pics are against my limits

Old 05-20-2021, 07:02 AM   #11
brandonlow67042
getDare Sweetheart

for your revenge
buy a pair of hand cuffs and tie your hands behind your back along with ankles tied and pour milk and add your favorite cereal to the bath. Feel free to eat what you soak in.

likes xdressing, cum eating, edging, ice, bondage

dislikes anal, pain

limits family, permanent, public, poo, pee, pics, cam

Red vs. Blue: On Blue team
brandonlow67042 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to brandonlow67042 for this post:
Old 05-20-2021, 07:04 AM   #12
Brobot 9000
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by brandonlow67042 View Post
for your revenge
buy a pair of hand cuffs and tie your hands behind your back along with ankles tied and pour milk and add your favorite cereal to the bath. Feel free to eat what you soak in.

Thank you! I can't buy a pair of handcuffs but I will tie my hands and ankles a different way for sure. How long should I stay tied in the cereal?

Old 05-20-2021, 09:26 AM   #13
brandonlow67042
getDare Sweetheart

lets say a minimum of 30 minutes

likes xdressing, cum eating, edging, ice, bondage

dislikes anal, pain

limits family, permanent, public, poo, pee, pics, cam

Red vs. Blue: On Blue team
brandonlow67042 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2021, 05:19 AM   #14
Aimy24

So you wanna get messy huh? Well first you will need to find 10 items from your fridge of cupboards/pantry. You then need to put on some underwear and nothing else, you will then either use rubber bands on string to tie the legs closed. You will then choose at random 5 of the 10 tins and put them down your underwear, once done go onto youtube and follow a girlly dance tutorial that must be atleast 15 minutes long.

Hopefully this is quite messy by now but what about the other 5 tins? well now youuve danced you should be hot and sweaty cool yourself down by pouring them over your head.

You must write the report while still messy.
Aimy24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2021, 05:24 AM   #15
Brobot 9000
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aimy24 View Post
So you wanna get messy huh? Well first you will need to find 10 items from your fridge of cupboards/pantry. You then need to put on some underwear and nothing else, you will then either use rubber bands on string to tie the legs closed. You will then choose at random 5 of the 10 tins and put them down your underwear, once done go onto youtube and follow a girlly dance tutorial that must be atleast 15 minutes long.

Hopefully this is quite messy by now but what about the other 5 tins? well now youuve danced you should be hot and sweaty cool yourself down by pouring them over your head.

You must write the report while still messy.

Thank you very much for this dare, Mistress Amy! I am unfortunately going to need to make some changes For one, I will be using a small plastic bag made into underwear because I don't want to ruin my clothes. I will also be reducing the items from 10 to 6, as I feel that going more would go over budget for me. I am incredibly sorry for this I will be doing the rest, however, as the dare sounds very exciting for sure! Thank you again!

Last edited by Brobot 9000; 05-21-2021 at 05:38 AM.

Advertisements
Kink Talk