Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 05-17-2016, 06:01 AM   #1
omega-bitch

Heart Sore pussy abuse

My pussy is sore from being fisted so hard over the weekend. I want my sore pussy to be abused and used until I'm crying
-I am wearing tight jeans with no panties so my pussy lips are being rubbed raw
-I have drank an entire 16oz bottle of water and a cup of coffee after my morning piss
-I have duct tape
-I have a shower with a sliding door that can be used as a wooden pony
-I have hot salsa and toothpaste
-I have 4 interstables ranging from sharpie to a 1.5 inch jar
Likes: Intense bladder control, mild pain, hidden public, pantie stuffing, vaginal stretching, pussy fisting, golden shower,piss tasting, ice, small anal, enemas, stuff in panties, acting like a little girl (5/6)
Dislikes: toothpaste, semi-public, spanking, anal stretching, pissing outside, bugs in panties
Limit: Poop, chastity, face pics, vid, needles, bondage, animals
No toys, basic household objects
Send PM "Hold it" and I will not piss for 1 hour
No KIK
Sex Map BDSM Test
omega-bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2016, 06:22 AM   #2
Izon
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via Yahoo to Izon

Perhaps for every post is another 5 minutes on the pony and 10 minutes of not being allowed to piss? Of course the time not allowed to piss wouldn't start until after the time on the pony.
Izon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2016, 06:24 AM   #3
DarkSide94
getDare Sweetheart

Very simple. You are going to ride the shower door as a wooden pony. In advance, your going to slide the largest item possible into your ass, then edge twice over your jeans. Then you have to ride the shower door for another edge.
Old 05-17-2016, 06:39 AM   #4
omega-bitch

Thank you for these dares. I will do both. I will be doing my wooden pony minutes at noon and after that will start my extra time not allowed to piss. I will not piss between now and then (2 and a half hours).
Likes: Intense bladder control, mild pain, hidden public, pantie stuffing, vaginal stretching, pussy fisting, golden shower,piss tasting, ice, small anal, enemas, stuff in panties, acting like a little girl (5/6)
Dislikes: toothpaste, semi-public, spanking, anal stretching, pissing outside, bugs in panties
No KIK
Sex Map BDSM Test
Old 05-17-2016, 07:18 AM   #5
omega-bitch

I was PM'd to put the hot salsa in my pussy and keep it taped in there for 30 minutes. I completed this dare and then cleaned it out and I am still burning. It was okay at first but within 5 minutes it hurt so bad I was crying. The inside of my pussy is now raw and throbbing
No KIK
Sex Map BDSM Test
Old 05-17-2016, 07:29 AM   #6
ksoma
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by omega-bitch View Post
I was PM'd to put the hot salsa in my pussy and keep it taped in there for 30 minutes. I completed this dare and then cleaned it out and I am still burning. It was okay at first but within 5 minutes it hurt so bad I was crying. The inside of my pussy is now raw and throbbing
Soothe your pussy. It needs to cool down. Lube the jar liberally with toothpaste and insert it.
If able to, get dressed, and go buy some sandpaper. You only need so much.
When you get some, use the tape to line the groin of your jeans with it, so your entire pussy will be rubbing against it every time you move.

Tape or glue the other bit of sandpaper to something insertable. Basically, make a sandpaper dildo. After you wash any salsa or toothpaste out of yourself, try to masturbate, or orgasm, with it.

If you have any sandpaper left, line part of the make-shift horse.

And if you have a hair brush available, masturbate with that. The bristles, not the handle. No lube, but again, try to orgasm. If you don't own a suitable brush? Buy (if you are willing to) a brand new, never used toilet brush when you get the sandpaper. That should work instead.
ksoma is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to ksoma for this post:
Old 05-17-2016, 08:06 AM   #7
Lyb
getDare Addict

Cover the wooden pony in salsa sauce, fill your pussy with paste then humor the pony until you cum email times

Feel free to pm me to get dared or if you're looking for a Master. (Women only)

Currently looking for women to hypnotise

Girls looking for rules:
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=303522

kik: lyb.lyb
Wickr: lyblyb
Lyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2016, 01:18 PM   #8
omega-bitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksoma View Post
Soothe your pussy. It needs to cool down. Lube the jar liberally with toothpaste and insert it.
If able to, get dressed, and go buy some sandpaper. You only need so much.
When you get some, use the tape to line the groin of your jeans with it, so your entire pussy will be rubbing against it every time you move.

Tape or glue the other bit of sandpaper to something insertable. Basically, make a sandpaper dildo. After you wash any salsa or toothpaste out of yourself, try to masturbate, or orgasm, with it.

If you have any sandpaper left, line part of the make-shift horse.

And if you have a hair brush available, masturbate with that. The bristles, not the handle. No lube, but again, try to orgasm. If you don't own a suitable brush? Buy (if you are willing to) a brand new, never used toilet brush when you get the sandpaper. That should work instead.
I put the toothpaste covered jar in my pussy nice and deep. I couldn't go to the store (no car, no money) so I just left it in there for an hour instead. We had some sandpaper, just enough to do my jeans and sandpaper dildo. My pussy lips, which hand down a lot, got sore to the point of bleeding. I fucked my pussy hard and fast with the dildo and I am so raw. Even still though, I got a circle hairbrush and fucked myself with it. I was able to cum because I hadn't yet the entire time. My pussy hurts so bad after doing all that plus riding the horse for 20 minutes straight. But I'm greedy. I want more torture. I dont wanna be able to walk straight.
No KIK
Sex Map BDSM Test
The following 2 users say Thank You to omega-bitch for this post:
Old 05-17-2016, 01:33 PM   #9
Ollygrumps
getDare Sweetheart

So you want it to really hurt! If you have any pubic hair get a waxing kit and rip all the hairs out. Then put pins (or safety pins) through your labia. See how many you can take. Keep them in while putting on those tights and see if you can walk. If that's not enough put a pin through your clit. And if all that isn't painful enough drip hot candle wax on your pussy and clit.

Male, 71
Likes: Bondage, Nudism, Public, Photos (with face), Exposure, Humiliation, Spanking.
Dislikes/punishment: Messy, Pee.
Limits: Anal, Family, Pain, Nipple torture, Illegal, Permanent, Long or Boring, Scat, Video chat, Cross dressing, Cum control.
Impossible: I have no underwear. I don't have Kik.

Slave to Ggt65t5. I am his
PM dares: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=77279

Dare pic: http://www.kinktalk.com/talk/album.p...ictureid=80046
Ollygrumps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2016, 01:33 PM   #10
ksoma
getDare Succubus

If you have enough sandpaper for it (meaning undoing the dildo, and what is in your jeans) do the rim of the horse, and then, when you are on the horse, lean forward, so all your weight is on the front of your pussy and your clit, and grip the horse with your hands, and drag yourself forward. Pull yourself the entire length of the horse. Then stand up, just long enough to turn around, remount, and do the same thing again, going the other way.
Keep that up, going one way, and then the other, until you can't tolerate it any more.
When you are done, use either hot sauce, salsa, or toothpaste (your choice), and rub down your entire abused pussy.

Do you have thumbtacks?
Stick thumbtacks to the adhesive side of the tape. As many as possible. You want to do the entire width of the tape, and about 4 inches long of it, with the tacks are packed neat and tight.
The reason the pins are stuck to the tape, and not stuck through the tape, is so they won't push out.
After washing and drying the area (so it sticks best) apply the tape to your pussy. It can go all the way up your ass crack if need to for best grip so it doesn't fall off, but the few inches to tacks have to be RIGHT on your pussy, and your clit.
Pull on panties after, to make sure it stays in place, and then find the arm of a chair or something. Something you can mount.
Hump and ride what you find, and do so aggressively. Bounce up and down. Lean forward, so that the maximum pressure is on the tacks. Set a timer, 45 minutes. No matter the pain, you CAN NOT stop before the timer is up.
Aim for orgasm. Aim for many orgasms. I don't issue denial dares. As painful as they may be, I want you to still cum, and cum a lot.

Last edited by ksoma; 05-17-2016 at 01:36 PM.
ksoma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2016, 01:36 PM   #11
lani_122
getDare Succubus

Put 8 fingers in your pussy and spreas it open 20 times 10 seconds each, then stuff as many pairs of panties covered in hot salsa, after each pair push them deeper with dildo/hand, at the end rub your clit with sandpaper dildo to orgasm.

Proud owner of littleanalslave
lani_122 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2016, 01:40 PM   #12
Ms. Serena
Account Banned

Use a baseball (or something similar) and put it in your pussy and then add toothpaste to your pussy and clit. Next ride your shower for 30 minutes The baseball (or whatever it is that you used) is to remain in your pussy for another hour.

Please send PM punishments/dares messages to my toy on here, Ms. Fantasy and I will make sure it does them, if it doesn't I'll allow you to punish it.
Ms. Serena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2016, 02:18 PM   #13
omega-bitch

All the dares after my last post will be done tonight as I will be busy the rest of the day. Please feel free to post any more ideas you come up with. I would love some more pussy stretching ideas, maybe some things to put in my pussy to stretch it out more?
No KIK
Sex Map BDSM Test
Old 05-17-2016, 02:19 PM   #14
Lyb
getDare Addict

Have an apple in your pussy for at least 2 hours then eat it

Feel free to pm me to get dared or if you're looking for a Master. (Women only)

Currently looking for women to hypnotise

Girls looking for rules:
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=303522

kik: lyb.lyb
Wickr: lyblyb
Lyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2016, 04:01 PM   #15
Master_Kevin

Stretching. Get a 2 pound bag of carrots. Insert 5 or 6. Now slowly keep inserting a carrot. Use the center for insertion. Keep going till you get the whole 2 pounds in. Keep in for 30 minutes.

MK
Master_Kevin is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
pain, pussy abuse, pussy pain, torture