Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 06-16-2023, 02:33 AM   #286
Little-blue
getDare Sweetheart

Spanks to the clit with the wooden spoon!
denied
Little-blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2023, 02:35 AM   #287
Dungeonmaster
Truth or Dare Junkie

Yeah, need to get a few more in after I missed yesterday.
Spanks to the clit with the rubber-tipped crop

Absolutely love:
Tease and denial, bondage, gags, clamps / clothespins
Like:
Humiliation, obedience training, corner time, ordered positions dice game / games of chances, pain (spanking, uncomfortable etc)
Limit:
Non consensual public exposure of anyone, scat, things no one should need to mention. And feet !
Dungeonmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2023, 02:42 AM   #288
PrincessSylveon
Longtime User

Ass spanks with the holed paddle

Likes, Dislikes, Limits

PrincessSylveon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2023, 02:52 AM   #289
Dungeonmaster
Truth or Dare Junkie

Again Spanks to the clit with the rubber-tipped crop

Absolutely love:
Like:
Humiliation, obedience training, corner time, ordered positions dice game / games of chances, pain (spanking, uncomfortable etc)
Limit:
Non consensual public exposure of anyone, scat, things no one should need to mention. And feet !
Old 06-16-2023, 02:56 AM   #290
PrincessSylveon
Longtime User

Ass spanks with the holed paddle please!
3/5

Likes, Dislikes, Limits

Old 06-16-2023, 03:06 AM   #291
Dungeonmaster
Truth or Dare Junkie

Finally the last one: Spanks to the clit with the rubber-tipped crop

And with that, happy birthday, Angie

Absolutely love:
Like:
Limit:
Old 06-16-2023, 03:10 AM   #292
PrincessSylveon
Longtime User

A set to the pussy with the narrow paddle!
4/5

Likes, Dislikes, Limits

Old 06-16-2023, 04:15 AM   #293
Angelica_Kee_Zarcon
Dare-hearted

And thus endest additions to the thread!! Thanks to everyone who participated. I will be completing these throughout the weekend and posting periodic reports!!

Final Totals:

25 Sets of Spanks to the ass with the holed paddle
55 Sets of Spanks to the ass with the heart-shaped wooden paddle
24 Sets of Spanks to the pussy with the narrow leather paddle
24 Sets of Spanks to the pussy with the flogger
42 Sets of Spanks to the pussy with the flogger using the labia spreader
40 Sets of Spanks to the clit with a wooden spoon
29 Sets of Spanks to the clit with a crop
33 Sets of Spanks to the clit with the rubber-tipped crop

Likes, Dislikes, Limits and Toys

Last orgasm: 01/28/2024
Orgasm Diary

Taunt those in denial
More about me
Angelica_Kee_Zarcon is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Angelica_Kee_Zarcon for this post:
Old 06-16-2023, 04:18 AM   #294
Nateadders

Default Awesome

Spanks to the pussy with the flogger using the labia spreader
Nateadders is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2023, 04:25 AM   #295
Angelica_Kee_Zarcon
Dare-hearted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nateadders View Post
Spanks to the pussy with the flogger using the labia spreader
endest. (archaic) second-person singular simple present form of end.

Sorry, this thread closed at 7:00 AM EDT, which was about 20 minutes ago.

Orgasm Diary

Taunt those in denial
More about me
Old 06-16-2023, 05:33 AM   #296
PrincessSylveon
Longtime User

Happy birthday!! I hope you enjoy your spanks!!!!

Likes, Dislikes, Limits

Old 06-16-2023, 01:37 PM   #297
StealthyKitten
getDare Prodigy

Enjoy all those spanks!! Cant wait to hear all about them!

Happy Birthday Angie!!!!

Orgasms controlled by Sir DungeonMaster
Currently: DENIED
2024 Cum Counter: 4
Orgasm Log: Here

StealthyKitten is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to StealthyKitten for this post:
Old 06-16-2023, 09:03 PM   #298
Angelica_Kee_Zarcon
Dare-hearted

Default Report - Part One

Got up this morning walked the dogs and then did a couple of things around the house. Then planned to get right into the spanks, but then Ash posted and my plans were for naught. Teasing and torturing her was just too tempting.

That lasted until just before 12 so, I made myself lunch and then set to start my birthday wacks.

I started with the holed paddle. Before we pressed pause on my BDSM contract, I used to receive 250 of these each Monday and Tuesday, so I'm quite used to this one. It's a reasonably sturdy leather paddle with holes. Not too heavy (In that it's not like one of the flimsy ones you get in a BDSM starter set), but leaves a decent enough smack. I did under half of those deciding to start with a smaller set.

Next, I decided to move on to the one I'd been dreading the Heart-shaped paddle. This is solid cherry, and I did not use the engraved side, not for this number of spanks. This one stings so much. The first couple of sets hurt so much, but I was able to power through and complete about 10.

Then I got a call and had to go take care of that for a bit. Well, it was a couple of calls... since that gave me a chance to recover somewhat, I decided to do some more sets and ended up doing another 20 sets or so. This left me with less than half left to go. Which I thought was a good stopping point.

At that point, I moved on to spanking Sir's pussy. Weird how even though we are on break, I still know that it does not belong to me. Anyway, I started out with the narrow leather paddle. The first set really hurt, but as always as the blood rose to the surface the spanks became easier to take. I could have honestly finished all of these, but I wanted some of each implement for the next session. So I did about 10 sets. Unsurprisingly I was wet by the time I finished.

I started with the flogger and realized it was getting late, and I had to stop.

Then went out with the puppers again. Alas, they have yet to learn to walk themselves! We went outside and played fetch for a good long while until they had puppies as hard as they could, and then we went back in, and I ordered some dinner.

Then I returned to my birthday wacks and finished whipping Sir's pussy. Thje flogger is a small leather one. I can't even remember where I bought it, Love Honey I think. I have a heavier flogger, but it's too massive to work for this kind of self-spanking. The angle is just all wrong. This one isn;t nearly as heavy, but it's just the right size to be able to very easily swing it down between my legs.

I had to take frequent breaks because I found the repetitive motion was bothering my elbow. Which I know sounds weird. But hitting Sir's pussy is erotic. Pulling a muscle, not so much. All told, I completed about 10 sets.

Next, I inserted the Labia Spreader . Same problem here, Though I did manage to figure out that if I alternated pulling my arm behind my head and bringing the flogger down with twirling my wrist like I was whipping cream I could stand spanking Sir's pussy and clit a lot longer. This made me very sore and tender, yet I was still incredibly wet. I continued on way past the point of comfort because I didn't want to be stuck with too many during the next session.

Next, I tackled the spanks with the wooden spoon. I use a rather heavy teak spoon. It delivers a nice solid smack. As I used to have to deliver 100 Spanks to Sir's clit daily I'm quite accustomed to it. It leaves Sir's clit swollen and tender. I was able to deliver around 20 of these.

Next, I moved on to the leather crop, I used my heavier small crop. Again a longer handle may work best for partner play, but isn't ideal to get a good angle for self-spanking. These stung, but were light compared to the Spoon. I managed to 15 sets with this one.

And Finally I moved on to the Rubber Crop. This is an update to my previous novelty crop and is considerably heavier. In between the spoon and the leather crop. Gave a nice wack and stung. Did about 17 sets of this one.

My backside is definitely tender, And I'm sure I will be feeling tender for a while. Sir's clit and pussy are sore and pleasantly tender. It feels almost the way it does when you've been fucked raw. Or have overindulged with a toy. Raw and Swollen.

I have an event tomorrow, it turns out, so will likely not be doing the remainder until Sunday.

Once again, thank you to everyone who participated.

Spanks Remaining:

15 Sets of Spanks to the ass with the holed paddle
24 Sets of Spanks to the ass with the heart-shaped wooden paddle
14 Sets of Spanks to the pussy with the narrow leather paddle
14 Sets of Spanks to the pussy with the flogger
21 Sets of Spanks to the pussy with the flogger using the labia spreader
19 Sets of Spanks to the clit with a wooden spoon
14 Sets of Spanks to the clit with a crop
16 Sets of Spanks to the clit with the rubber-tipped crop

Orgasm Diary

Taunt those in denial
More about me
The following 2 users say Thank You to Angelica_Kee_Zarcon for this post:
Old 06-17-2023, 01:08 AM   #299
Dungeonmaster
Truth or Dare Junkie

Thank you for the report. Glad to see you are enjoying your birthday spanks. Looking forward to round two.

Absolutely love:
Like:
Limit:
Old 06-18-2023, 10:23 PM   #300
Angelica_Kee_Zarcon
Dare-hearted

Default Report - Part Deux

I was away most of the day Saturday, so made no progress. Just attended a BBQ with some friends. Not to worry, my ass was still tender this morning.

I woke up a little late this morning, then took the dogs out for a long walk. On the way back, we picked up breakfast. Did some Deep Throat conservation while I ate and finished my coffee. Took my sweet time, and it was 11:30 by the time I was done.

I decided I'd procrastinated enough so I got undressed and grabbed the holed paddle, and completed the remaining 15 or so sets. As I said was already a little tender, but these weren't too bad. They left my ass sore, but it wasn't unbearable. I tried to do a 60/40 split between the meat of my ass and my sit spot. I may have taken a couple of breaks to add to a few threads here and there. Not sure if I was yet at this point.

Then I moved on to the heart-shaped paddle. These stung! especially the first couple of sets, but then just like the last set, I found my groove. These, too, I spit between my cheeks and my sit spot. I completed about 5 sets and by then decided I was getting hungry, but since I'd had a late breakfast. I just had some toast.

Once I'd finished that, I returned to my spankings. completed another ten and decided what the heck I'd finish the last five sets with the carved-out side down. It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. Likely would be much worse in someone else's hands. There's only so much force you can exert swinging your arm behind your own body! But I wasn't trying to hold back.

Next, I finished the spanks to the pussy with the narrow red paddle. The first bunch hurt, but I eventually got used to them. Regardless I was already sopping from the earlier spanking.

Next, I moved on to spanking Sir's pussy. I completed a few sets before it was time to take the dogs out. We went out for a couple of hours, and then I had dinner.

When I got back, I started on the rest of the spanks to the pussy with the flogger. I pretty much took a break to add to other threads after every set. The motion really bothers my elbow for some reason. Masochists are weird flogger-hitting pussy, totally fine, send a signal to produce more slick, brain!! Oh no, tennis elbow!! must rest!!

Once I completed these, I inserted the labia spreader and started flogging Sir's spread pussy. It's different than just a crop to the clit. The entire area is whipped. Including parts normally protected by the labia. And no hand in the way or potentially moving. This when pretty much the same way. Complete a set, and post a couple of times. Then repeat. I felt swollen and tender by the end, but when I removed the spreader from Sir's cunt it was dripping wet!

Next, I'm moved on to the wooden spoon. This is normally my fave, but I normally save the flogger until the end. so this time, Sir's clit was already swollen and tender. So the spanks hurt worse than they normally do. But I was able to complete them fairly quickly.

I then moved on to the rest of the spanks with the crop. These were pretty mild in comparison. Sir's clit was already quite sore, so it still stung quite a bit.

Once those were done, I move on to the Rubber tipped crop. These stung so much more tonight!! But the end was finally in sight, so I kept going.

At that point, it was quite late, and it was time for one last walk, as alas, the dogs have refused to learn to walk themselves. My panties felt so uncomfortable the first couple of minutes. Then it just settled into a throb.

Now over an hour after being done, Sir's clit is still swollen and pulsing. My ass is also very sore. I'm not especially bruised, surprisingly, but everything feels sore and tender. Like the bruises are hiding deep under the skin!!

I want to thank everyone for giving me a memorable birthday weekend!!

I will be purchasing a new paddle/whip to celebrate my birthday. A poll is open here to choose the toy. the poll closes on Friday.

Orgasm Diary

Taunt those in denial
More about me
The following 3 users say Thank You to Angelica_Kee_Zarcon for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
clit spanking, pussy spanking, spanking