Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 07-06-2015, 04:20 PM   #1
ladybee

Female 19/female/slave seeks 21-24/male/master in any location (serious replies only)

19/female/slave seeks 21-24/male/master in any location (serious replies only)

Welcome
Hello! My name is Bee. I'm nineteen years of age, though I'll be twenty in less than a month, which is rather insane if you ask me. I'm female, and would identify as heterosexual so at this time I'm only looking for males, but I'll get more into that later. In this little welcome I wanted to begin by saying that if you don't intend to read my entire ad, please don't message me. Also don't message me if you're going to be rude, are under the age of twenty, or type in text speak, we just won't get along.

With that being said, thank you so much for your interest. I hope I'll include all the information you might be looking for, but my PMs are always open and you can absolutely message me there.

About Bee
If you're reading this, you're probably looking for some information about who exactly I am. As I said I'm nineteen but at the end of July I'll be twenty. That makes me a Leo, and I'd definitely say the Leo sign fits me. I live in the United States in the Eastern Time Zone, and I have a part time job as well as attend college. I'm very passionate about education and learning, so you'll find if we're friends, I'll send you random tidbits of information that I find interesting. Intelligence is a huge turn on for me, and I hope I come across as decently well-educated myself.

Personality wise, I'd say I'm very playful. It's not unusual to find me twirling around my kitchen, wooden spoon in hand, belting out the latest catchy pop tune. I love music, I love to sing and dance and play around. If you can make me laugh, you're off to a wonderful start. I laugh easily, and all the time. I'm a very cheerful individual. I love to make people smile. I love to do things for people. I love to spoil those I love, and I love making people's days better. On bad days, you'll find that I'm quiet. I can be very sensitive and emotional. I hate seeing people upset, I hate how cruel the world can be, and I definitely wear my heart on my shoulder. On those days I'll usually remind those I love that I love them, curl up under some blankets, or go for walks, anything to clear my head.

In brief:
+ Playful, cheerful, easily excited, compassionate, genuine, kind, gentle, patient, loving, devoted, faithful, honest.
- Stubborn, sensitive, sometimes a bit arrogant, impulsive, easily scared, naive, overly trusting, needy, perfectionist.

I have many qualities, good and bad, just like anyone else but I'm proud of what I've accomplished and proud of where I'm going in life. I have big dreams and I like to work hard. Its always difficult to describe your personality, but I hope this has given a brief look at what I'm like.

Appearance is always easier to describe in my opinion. I'm white, female, five foot four inches tall, and roughly one hundred forty pounds. I have medium length brown hair (I just got it cut, I got eight and a half inches taken off, that's crazy), big brown eyes, and a big smile. I take good care of myself, and can often be found wearing braids and walking around barefoot. I tend to dress based on my mood, but I love wearing bright colors, dresses, anything pop-culture themed (especially Disney, Harry Potter, and Marvel), jeans, oversized hoodies, and silky pajamas. I love to wear bows, headbands, necklaces, bracelets, etc. I don't paint my nails very often but I like to do those sometimes as well.

I have way too many hobbies, in my opinion. I'm an avid-reader, I spend way too much money on books. I love to go for walks, I love to go for long drives, and I love to travel. I love history, mythology, astrology, languages, learning about new cultures, trying new foods, camping, photography, dancing, singing, and so much more. I don't think I'm very good at describing what I like to do as it's constantly changing based on what I'm in to for the time being. Currently, however, I'd say I'm on a history kick. I really love reading books about royal courts, faraway lands, and historical fiction.

My living situation is fairly simple. I live at home during the summer and then live in a dorm/apartment with roommates during the school year. I have a bedroom to myself and lots of time alone, so it's not a problem, but I do have responsibilities to friends and family and those times are very important to me. I also live with my cat and my dog, who I love very much and spoil rotten. Expect pictures of them at least once a day.

I think that about covers the non-little related portion of this, but I suppose I could add a few random facts about myself to hopefully make this a little bit more interesting.

1. I'm left handed.
2. My pinky fingers are crooked
3. My favorite subject in school was always history, though English is a close second.
4. I speak Spanish and English, and I'm learning German and French. I want to learn even more.
5. I'm a terrible cook but I love to bake.
6. Holidays are wonderful. Yes, I'm one of "those" people.
7. I absolutely love Disney, my favorite princess is Belle.
8. At Hogwarts I'd either be in Ravenclaw or Hufflepuff.
9. I don't like spicy food. I love chicken nuggets and french fries. Diet coke is my go to drink.
10. My favorite superhero is and always will be Captain America.

I think that's a good start for an about me. The rest of this will be about what I'm looking for and my experience.

About little Bee:
I don't have a lot of experience when it comes to anything sexual. I am a virgin, and the "farthest I've gone with a guy" is a handjob. That being said, I've had one Daddy in the past. It wasn't a pleasant relationship, I hadn't done much research and I didn't know what I wanted. I'm hoping this time around I'll do a better job on my end and learn from past mistakes.

I don't have an exact age that I identify as but I'm more a young child/toddler than a baby. I'm curious about diapers but that absolutely is not a necessity to me. I won't be sending you baby talk per se, I'd type normal but use smaller words, and I'm not always in little space. It definitely comes and goes and I need someone who is okay with that.

The things I have for use when being a little include: stuffies, blankets, one paci, coloring books/art sets, movies, sippy cups, children's dishes (plates, forks, etc.), and I'm willing to buy some things.

What I'd like in a Daddy

I'm going to first copy and paste what my ideal daddy would be like from a question I answered in another thread. "My ideal daddy? Hm. Well daddy would be fun and playful. He'd be able to make me laugh, know how to cheer me up, and have silly afternoons spent playing games, talking, and lazing about. He'd be willing to watch movies with me (yes the same one for the eighteenth time) with my favorite blanket because I've had a bad day/don't feel well, and he'd be protective. At the same time he'd be firm. He'd know how I can get, he'd have rules against pouting and whining (though he'd be fair about it. Everyone whines sometimes, after all. He'd remind me of responsibilities, (getting enough sleep for work, doing homework, etc.) and genuinely care about how things are for me. Most importantly, however, he'd let me care for him too. He'd let me try to cheer him up by sending silly text messages, he'd talk to me when he's feeling upset or stressed or worried, and realize that while I enjoy having someone care for me, I also love caring for someone just as much."

But what does that mean I'm looking for? Well it's rather simple. I'm looking for a male between the ages of twenty and twenty five who is willing to explore with me. I want someone who's confident and firm but also playfully. Life is a mountain, I want to race you to the top. I want someone who will push me, who will hold my hand, and who will support me. In return you'll get someone who is devoted, compassionate, and just as supportive. Just because I'm a little, doesn't mean I'm in any way weak or incapable. I've been through a lot in life, and I think I'm a very strong person. I just want to explore this side of me.

I'm not looking for someone who wants to be a Daddy 24/7, I want down time with you. I want hour long conversations about this character or that. I want to sit and watch Game of Thrones (or any other tv show) with you as much as I want to watch Disney movies and have a paci in my mouth. I want someone who has a bit more experience than I do who can guide me. I want someone who likes me for me. It doesn't have to be a romantic thing, I'm really just looking for a friend.

I think that sums up what I'm looking for pretty well, but I think it's important to include more specifics as well, so below are my likes, dislikes, and limits.

Likes: Long conversations, history, orgasm control & denial, teasing, light spanking, roleplaying, writing, bladder control, cuddles, books, rules, strict but playful daddies and dominants.
Dislikes: Heavier spanking, toothpaste, nipple pain, corner time, spicy food, text speak.
Limits: First and foremost, I reserve the right to refuse any dare, task, etc. I will never do anything that is illegal (including explicitly public dares, underage, animals involved, etc.), dangerous (I'm not going to hold my pee for three days, I'm not going to beat myself until I can't walk), or unhealthy (see before, but also I'm not comfortable drinking urine, shoving strange and unusual objects up my bottom, or any of the like). I also will not do anything with friends or family, anything with needles (I hate blood, I hate needles), anything permanent or anything that doesn't meet my safe, sane, and consensual checklist. I also will not be sending videos or pictures*, but I will always send thorough reports.

*pictures may be something that changes with time and enormous amounts of trust. Don't expect pictures after two days of talking* And as I said earlier, expect pictures of my pets.

I also do not currently have sex toys. What I have available include: Household objects, I have things such as rubber bands, clothespins, hairbrushes, toothpaste, toothbrushes, kitchen supplies, etc. I have a job but I'll likely not spend more than $10 on supplies needed for a dare/task, but that can all be discussed on a case by case basis. I also have things like coloring books, stuffies, and those other little things mentioned above.

Thank you for reading!
If you've read this far, I commend you. I know I can be a lot to handle, I have a lot of specific things I'm looking for, and I'm also not very experienced to know what exactly I should be writing. Thank you so much for your interest, and I promise there's not much left to read. Below you'll find how to contact me and a quote that I love very much.

Contacting Me
At this time I'm only going to be talking to people via PM. You can request my kik there if you'd like to speak more. Please only message me if you're actually interested and have read this ad. (There are exceptions, feel free to message me any time if you'd just like to chat!). Please don't message me about being a Daddy for me if you're female, under the age of twenty, or aren't serious.

Thank you so much for taking the time to read this, again, I truly appreciate it. I will say that I plan to take my time, and I hope you can be patient as I navigate this big, scary world.

With much love,
Lady Bee.

"Weeds are flowers too, once you get to know them." - A.A. Milne

Last edited by ladybee; 07-06-2015 at 04:23 PM.
Old 07-06-2015, 04:28 PM   #2
SweetTeen
getDare Addict

Really great ad Hope you find what you search
I sadly am too young and the time zone is a bit far apart
Old 07-06-2015, 04:30 PM   #3
berktora

i read them all..

contact me asap.
Old 07-06-2015, 04:38 PM   #4
MrBok
getDare Sweetheart

Wonderful ad. I hope you find someone suitable
Old 07-06-2015, 05:34 PM   #5
MasterE.

I sent you a message. Looking forward to talking to you.
Old 07-06-2015, 06:28 PM   #6
Boredsam69

Default Bee

Would you go and check your private messages on your profile?...I left one there.
Old 07-06-2015, 07:11 PM   #7
NorthlandDom

Well written. Not what I'm looking for, but well written and hoping you don't have to much through too much shit in your search!
Old 07-06-2015, 07:21 PM   #8
lola.fox
♡ limited edition - cock tease barbie ♡

great ad! i hope you're able to find what you're looking for
Old 07-06-2015, 07:33 PM   #9
ladybee

Pencil

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthlandDom View Post
Well written. Not what I'm looking for, but well written and hoping you don't have to much through too much shit in your search!
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBok View Post
Wonderful ad. I hope you find someone suitable
Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetTeen View Post
Really great ad Hope you find what you search
I sadly am too young and the time zone is a bit far apart

Thank you for all the compliments everyone! I truly appreciate the kind words.

Likes, Limits, & More
Curious about being my Daddy? Click here!
Ask me anything! Okay, mostly anything.
Old 07-07-2015, 09:49 AM   #10
tjeagle11

i will be your daddy
Old 07-07-2015, 11:09 PM   #11
Stardares

Fuck me this is an amazing ad.

Dislikes: Walnut cake, time wasters.

I'm currently looking for a submissive or a slave, I'm sure I have an advert somewhere.
Old 07-08-2015, 12:09 AM   #12
needamaste

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladybee View Post
19/female/slave seeks 21-24/male/master in any location (serious replies only)

Welcome
Hello! My name is Bee. I'm nineteen years of age, though I'll be twenty in less than a month, which is rather insane if you ask me. I'm female, and would identify as heterosexual so at this time I'm only looking for males, but I'll get more into that later. In this little welcome I wanted to begin by saying that if you don't intend to read my entire ad, please don't message me. Also don't message me if you're going to be rude, are under the age of twenty, or type in text speak, we just won't get along.

With that being said, thank you so much for your interest. I hope I'll include all the information you might be looking for, but my PMs are always open and you can absolutely message me there.

About Bee
If you're reading this, you're probably looking for some information about who exactly I am. As I said I'm nineteen but at the end of July I'll be twenty. That makes me a Leo, and I'd definitely say the Leo sign fits me. I live in the United States in the Eastern Time Zone, and I have a part time job as well as attend college. I'm very passionate about education and learning, so you'll find if we're friends, I'll send you random tidbits of information that I find interesting. Intelligence is a huge turn on for me, and I hope I come across as decently well-educated myself.

Personality wise, I'd say I'm very playful. It's not unusual to find me twirling around my kitchen, wooden spoon in hand, belting out the latest catchy pop tune. I love music, I love to sing and dance and play around. If you can make me laugh, you're off to a wonderful start. I laugh easily, and all the time. I'm a very cheerful individual. I love to make people smile. I love to do things for people. I love to spoil those I love, and I love making people's days better. On bad days, you'll find that I'm quiet. I can be very sensitive and emotional. I hate seeing people upset, I hate how cruel the world can be, and I definitely wear my heart on my shoulder. On those days I'll usually remind those I love that I love them, curl up under some blankets, or go for walks, anything to clear my head.

In brief:
+ Playful, cheerful, easily excited, compassionate, genuine, kind, gentle, patient, loving, devoted, faithful, honest.
- Stubborn, sensitive, sometimes a bit arrogant, impulsive, easily scared, naive, overly trusting, needy, perfectionist.

I have many qualities, good and bad, just like anyone else but I'm proud of what I've accomplished and proud of where I'm going in life. I have big dreams and I like to work hard. Its always difficult to describe your personality, but I hope this has given a brief look at what I'm like.

Appearance is always easier to describe in my opinion. I'm white, female, five foot four inches tall, and roughly one hundred forty pounds. I have medium length brown hair (I just got it cut, I got eight and a half inches taken off, that's crazy), big brown eyes, and a big smile. I take good care of myself, and can often be found wearing braids and walking around barefoot. I tend to dress based on my mood, but I love wearing bright colors, dresses, anything pop-culture themed (especially Disney, Harry Potter, and Marvel), jeans, oversized hoodies, and silky pajamas. I love to wear bows, headbands, necklaces, bracelets, etc. I don't paint my nails very often but I like to do those sometimes as well.

I have way too many hobbies, in my opinion. I'm an avid-reader, I spend way too much money on books. I love to go for walks, I love to go for long drives, and I love to travel. I love history, mythology, astrology, languages, learning about new cultures, trying new foods, camping, photography, dancing, singing, and so much more. I don't think I'm very good at describing what I like to do as it's constantly changing based on what I'm in to for the time being. Currently, however, I'd say I'm on a history kick. I really love reading books about royal courts, faraway lands, and historical fiction.

My living situation is fairly simple. I live at home during the summer and then live in a dorm/apartment with roommates during the school year. I have a bedroom to myself and lots of time alone, so it's not a problem, but I do have responsibilities to friends and family and those times are very important to me. I also live with my cat and my dog, who I love very much and spoil rotten. Expect pictures of them at least once a day.

I think that about covers the non-little related portion of this, but I suppose I could add a few random facts about myself to hopefully make this a little bit more interesting.

1. I'm left handed.
2. My pinky fingers are crooked
3. My favorite subject in school was always history, though English is a close second.
4. I speak Spanish and English, and I'm learning German and French. I want to learn even more.
5. I'm a terrible cook but I love to bake.
6. Holidays are wonderful. Yes, I'm one of "those" people.
7. I absolutely love Disney, my favorite princess is Belle.
8. At Hogwarts I'd either be in Ravenclaw or Hufflepuff.
9. I don't like spicy food. I love chicken nuggets and french fries. Diet coke is my go to drink.
10. My favorite superhero is and always will be Captain America.

I think that's a good start for an about me. The rest of this will be about what I'm looking for and my experience.

About little Bee:
I don't have a lot of experience when it comes to anything sexual. I am a virgin, and the "farthest I've gone with a guy" is a handjob. That being said, I've had one Daddy in the past. It wasn't a pleasant relationship, I hadn't done much research and I didn't know what I wanted. I'm hoping this time around I'll do a better job on my end and learn from past mistakes.

I don't have an exact age that I identify as but I'm more a young child/toddler than a baby. I'm curious about diapers but that absolutely is not a necessity to me. I won't be sending you baby talk per se, I'd type normal but use smaller words, and I'm not always in little space. It definitely comes and goes and I need someone who is okay with that.

The things I have for use when being a little include: stuffies, blankets, one paci, coloring books/art sets, movies, sippy cups, children's dishes (plates, forks, etc.), and I'm willing to buy some things.

What I'd like in a Daddy

I'm going to first copy and paste what my ideal daddy would be like from a question I answered in another thread. "My ideal daddy? Hm. Well daddy would be fun and playful. He'd be able to make me laugh, know how to cheer me up, and have silly afternoons spent playing games, talking, and lazing about. He'd be willing to watch movies with me (yes the same one for the eighteenth time) with my favorite blanket because I've had a bad day/don't feel well, and he'd be protective. At the same time he'd be firm. He'd know how I can get, he'd have rules against pouting and whining (though he'd be fair about it. Everyone whines sometimes, after all. He'd remind me of responsibilities, (getting enough sleep for work, doing homework, etc.) and genuinely care about how things are for me. Most importantly, however, he'd let me care for him too. He'd let me try to cheer him up by sending silly text messages, he'd talk to me when he's feeling upset or stressed or worried, and realize that while I enjoy having someone care for me, I also love caring for someone just as much."

But what does that mean I'm looking for? Well it's rather simple. I'm looking for a male between the ages of twenty and twenty five who is willing to explore with me. I want someone who's confident and firm but also playfully. Life is a mountain, I want to race you to the top. I want someone who will push me, who will hold my hand, and who will support me. In return you'll get someone who is devoted, compassionate, and just as supportive. Just because I'm a little, doesn't mean I'm in any way weak or incapable. I've been through a lot in life, and I think I'm a very strong person. I just want to explore this side of me.

I'm not looking for someone who wants to be a Daddy 24/7, I want down time with you. I want hour long conversations about this character or that. I want to sit and watch Game of Thrones (or any other tv show) with you as much as I want to watch Disney movies and have a paci in my mouth. I want someone who has a bit more experience than I do who can guide me. I want someone who likes me for me. It doesn't have to be a romantic thing, I'm really just looking for a friend.

I think that sums up what I'm looking for pretty well, but I think it's important to include more specifics as well, so below are my likes, dislikes, and limits.

Likes: Long conversations, history, orgasm control & denial, teasing, light spanking, roleplaying, writing, bladder control, cuddles, books, rules, strict but playful daddies and dominants.
Dislikes: Heavier spanking, toothpaste, nipple pain, corner time, spicy food, text speak.
Limits: First and foremost, I reserve the right to refuse any dare, task, etc. I will never do anything that is illegal (including explicitly public dares, underage, animals involved, etc.), dangerous (I'm not going to hold my pee for three days, I'm not going to beat myself until I can't walk), or unhealthy (see before, but also I'm not comfortable drinking urine, shoving strange and unusual objects up my bottom, or any of the like). I also will not do anything with friends or family, anything with needles (I hate blood, I hate needles), anything permanent or anything that doesn't meet my safe, sane, and consensual checklist. I also will not be sending videos or pictures*, but I will always send thorough reports.

*pictures may be something that changes with time and enormous amounts of trust. Don't expect pictures after two days of talking* And as I said earlier, expect pictures of my pets.

I also do not currently have sex toys. What I have available include: Household objects, I have things such as rubber bands, clothespins, hairbrushes, toothpaste, toothbrushes, kitchen supplies, etc. I have a job but I'll likely not spend more than $10 on supplies needed for a dare/task, but that can all be discussed on a case by case basis. I also have things like coloring books, stuffies, and those other little things mentioned above.

Thank you for reading!
If you've read this far, I commend you. I know I can be a lot to handle, I have a lot of specific things I'm looking for, and I'm also not very experienced to know what exactly I should be writing. Thank you so much for your interest, and I promise there's not much left to read. Below you'll find how to contact me and a quote that I love very much.

Contacting Me
At this time I'm only going to be talking to people via PM. You can request my kik there if you'd like to speak more. Please only message me if you're actually interested and have read this ad. (There are exceptions, feel free to message me any time if you'd just like to chat!). Please don't message me about being a Daddy for me if you're female, under the age of twenty, or aren't serious.

Thank you so much for taking the time to read this, again, I truly appreciate it. I will say that I plan to take my time, and I hope you can be patient as I navigate this big, scary world.

With much love,
Lady Bee.

"Weeds are flowers too, once you get to know them." - A.A. Milne

I am ready to accept you. If you serve me well.
Old 07-08-2015, 04:18 PM   #13
TheHotBoyWonder
getDare Devil

Good advertisement best of luck

Likes if i get a dare: Wedgie, anal, rope, games, 1 vs 1, random, detailed, ice, shower, bondage, hidden public , predicament bondage
Dislikes: Pain, public, piss denial, edging, cbt
Limits: Poo, Faimly, Friends, extreme pain, diapers
Old 07-08-2015, 08:46 PM   #14
ForeverAlways
getDare Sweetheart

Great ad. Very well written and thought out! Good luck

20/F/Switchy/Straightish
Likes/Dislikes/Limits
AMA
Old 07-10-2015, 12:31 AM   #15
sailortrash

Sadly I'm only 19 but if I could I would absolutely love being your daddy!! I wish you the best of luck and amazing work on your ad

Advertisements
Kink Talk