Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 09-19-2015, 11:02 AM   #1
SlutyGirl

Female 19 F - Wanting fun dares

Hello people from getdare, I want to get back on doing dares, the reports will be posted here as I complete each dare. My likes, limits and rules are in my signature. I'll do anything within my limits, thank you.
I'm anxious to do some dares

Likes, Limits and Toys

I'm not looking for a sub or a dom, so please don't ask about that.

Feel free to pm if you like
SlutyGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2015, 11:19 AM   #2
gooddomgirl

I dare you to pee/poo your panties for the next week. Every time you pee you must edge 5 times and every time you poo you must edge 20 times. PM me a status report every time you poo.
gooddomgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2015, 10:50 PM   #3
Rockwellray0
Distinguished Member

New dare for you:

Go to a public place of your choice, and take/find some sort of cup. Find at least five people (one at a time) to piss in the cup and then drink it after each one. It could be a see through cup if you want everyone to know what you are drinking or a cup that hides the contents well if not.

If you want to make it more interesting, I can come up with a punishment for each person that turns you down when you ask them for their piss.

And if you want something even more nasty PM me - I have an idea.

Have fun!
Old 09-20-2015, 01:17 PM   #4
SlutyGirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockwellray0 View Post
New dare for you:

Go to a public place of your choice, and take/find some sort of cup. Find at least five people (one at a time) to piss in the cup and then drink it after each one. It could be a see through cup if you want everyone to know what you are drinking or a cup that hides the contents well if not.

If you want to make it more interesting, I can come up with a punishment for each person that turns you down when you ask them for their piss.

Have fun!
I'll do this dare whenever I have some time, I'd be glad to do a punishment every time someone turns down my offer. Thank you for the dare, I just pm you.

Likes, Limits and Toys

Old 09-20-2015, 02:51 PM   #5
Rockwellray0
Distinguished Member

Here's the nasty dare:

This is one you can do at home. For this dare you will need a plastic bottle that you can fit inside your pussy when the bottle is full - my suggestion would be a half liter water bottle but you know what you can take better than I do. You will also need two shits - yours or someone else's - I will leave it up to you whether to find some or just use your own.

Here comes the first nasty part - bite off pieces and chew it up until it has a soupy, thick consistency and spit into the bottle. Repeat until the bottle is full and then freeze it. Leave in the freezer for at least a few hours, preferably overnight.

And here's the second part - when it is frozen, take it out of the freezer and cut open the water bottle and remove the frozen material inside. Now use it as a dildo and fuck yourself with it until it melts. If you want a break from doing this, put it in your mouth.

And the third part - lick up and swallow any mess that is made during the process, from spitting into the bottle to any melted bits that happen when you are doing part 2.

I will think of a punishment or punishments for the other dare.

Have fun!
Old 09-20-2015, 03:26 PM   #6
superking75

hang yourself from a thong, a haning wedgie.
not kill hang but while you where them
superking75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2015, 09:31 PM   #7
SlutyGirl

Quote:
Here's the nasty dare:

This is one you can do at home. For this dare you will need a plastic bottle that you can fit inside your pussy when the bottle is full - my suggestion would be a half liter water bottle but you know what you can take better than I do. You will also need two shits - yours or someone else's - I will leave it up to you whether to find some or just use your own.

Here comes the first nasty part - bite off pieces and chew it up until it has a soupy, thick consistency and spit into the bottle. Repeat until the bottle is full and then freeze it. Leave in the freezer for at least a few hours, preferably overnight.

And here's the second part - when it is frozen, take it out of the freezer and cut open the water bottle and remove the frozen material inside. Now use it as a dildo and fuck yourself with it until it melts. If you want a break from doing this, put it in your mouth.

And the third part - lick up and swallow any mess that is made during the process, from spitting into the bottle to any melted bits that happen when you are doing part 2.

I will think of a punishment or punishments for the other dare.

Have fun!
I'll try to do this dare as soon as possible, probably in the next couple of days. If anyone else has new dares post them here, thank you.

Likes, Limits and Toys

Old 09-21-2015, 02:45 PM   #8
SlutyGirl

Quote:
New dare for you:

Have fun!
I've finished your dare today.
To start I grabbed a transparent plastic cup and headed to a park. Once in the park I started looking for people willing to piss in the cup, the first two guys refused and looked at me kinda in disgust. The third guy agreed, he grabbed the cup, went behind a tree and peed there, then he returned me the cup, I drank it and thanked him, he seemed turned on by that. I was glad that I drank the first piss. I kept walking and asked 3 guys who were drinking beer in a corner of the park, they all laughed and agreed, I told them to fill the cup one at a time so I could drink it after each one of them peed. The first one got up, put the cup on the grass and peed inside, once he finished I picked it up and drank it, the other two guys did the same. I was feeling lucky after that, the last three men didn't have a good pee taste, but the first one was fine. I asked the next guy I saw, but he refused and walked away. I asked 3 more people, but none of them accepted,, finally the fifth and remaining person agreed to do it, he peed inside the cup and I drank it, I thanked him and returned back home.
It was a fun dare, some of the pee was ok, but other tasted bad.

Six people refused to pee in the cup.

Likes, Limits and Toys

Old 09-21-2015, 03:23 PM   #9
Rockwellray0
Distinguished Member

Wow, great report, really enjoyed reading it. I hope you liked it!
Old 09-21-2015, 03:35 PM   #10
stewpot
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via Yahoo to stewpot

I have some pretty easy dares for you

1) Tape up your underwear to your legs and fill them with worms and keep them in there for the whole day

2) Wear a one piece swimsuit and go out and buy as much wet dog and cat food and sardines as you can. Now go to random strangers and get them to either pour one of the items of their choosing in your swimsuit or pour it over your head. Once it is all gone stay this way the rest of the day.

Likes: messy (will possibly do messy in public or semipublic), body writing (except face) and anything else not in limits

Limits: friends/family, interaction with others, CBT, piss/poop, bathroom control, icy hot, extreme pain, diapers, anal
stewpot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2015, 03:37 PM   #11
SlutyGirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by stewpot View Post
I have some pretty easy dares for you

1) Tape up your underwear to your legs and fill them with worms and keep them in there for the whole day

2) Wear a one piece swimsuit and go out and buy as much wet dog and cat food and sardines as you can. Now go to random strangers and get them to either pour one of the items of their choosing in your swimsuit or pour it over your head. Once it is all gone stay this way the rest of the day.
Thank you for the dare, I'll see when I can do these dares.

Likes, Limits and Toys

Old 09-21-2015, 04:25 PM   #12
berktora

so u can ASK MANY PEOPLE to drink their pee and PICS ARE YOUR LIMIT?

it is like someone with high place fobia, stepped to the moon.
berktora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2015, 06:10 PM   #13
LiaR-Goddess

Put pegs on your nipples, the vibrator on high in your pussy, andthe dildo in your ass. Wear a tight see through shirt and a miniskirt, no underwear whatsoever. Yes you can cum during the whole dare. Put a bunch of condoms in your purse plus a thong. Stay walking around the park for an hour. Then, go up to some guys. Tell them that you'll let them do anything sexual to you as long as they turn off the vibrator in your pussy. After that, take a break for a maximum of 30 minutes. Then turn it back on. Then, do the same but ask them to fuck your ass with the dildo. After another break, you must ask a guy to play with your nipples, take the toys out of your wholes, make you put on your thong, and give you the hardest squeaky clean wedgie, then shoulder wedgie he can. If he doesnt do it to the point that the pain is unbearable, you must put in the toys and masturbate in the open. Yes, that means get down, fuck yourself with your legs wide open for the world to see.after you cum twice, then you have to look for a guy that will give you the squeaky clean and then shoulder wedgie. You will have to repeat if the wedgie isnt bad enough. Tell them they can add dirt in your panties if they want. Make sure to tell them that if they yank your thong hard enough that it breaks, than he gets to give you 50 pussy spanks, 50 ass spanks, fuck you, AND watch you masturbate in front of him.

Total dominant. I don't do dares. But I love to give them.
LiaR-Goddess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2015, 06:16 PM   #14
SlutyGirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiaR-Goddess View Post
Put pegs on your nipples, the vibrator on high in your pussy, andthe dildo in your ass. Wear a tight see through shirt and a miniskirt, no underwear whatsoever. Yes you can cum during the whole dare. Put a bunch of condoms in your purse plus a thong. Stay walking around the park for an hour. Then, go up to some guys. Tell them that you'll let them do anything sexual to you as long as they turn off the vibrator in your pussy. After that, take a break for a maximum of 30 minutes. Then turn it back on. Then, do the same but ask them to fuck your ass with the dildo. After another break, you must ask a guy to play with your nipples, take the toys out of your wholes, make you put on your thong, and give you the hardest squeaky clean wedgie, then shoulder wedgie he can. If he doesnt do it to the point that the pain is unbearable, you must put in the toys and masturbate in the open. Yes, that means get down, fuck yourself with your legs wide open for the world to see.after you cum twice, then you have to look for a guy that will give you the squeaky clean and then shoulder wedgie. You will have to repeat if the wedgie isnt bad enough. Tell them they can add dirt in your panties if they want. Make sure to tell them that if they yank your thong hard enough that it breaks, than he gets to give you 50 pussy spanks, 50 ass spanks, fuck you, AND watch you masturbate in front of him.
Thank you for the dare, I'll report once I've done it, sounds fun.

Likes, Limits and Toys

Old 09-21-2015, 07:52 PM   #15
LiaR-Goddess

I'll be waiting for your report

Total dominant. I don't do dares. But I love to give them.
LiaR-Goddess is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to LiaR-Goddess for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
pain, piss, public, scat, vomit