Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 08-04-2022, 11:22 PM   #31
Manarus
Distinguished Member

Thats quite a lot already. Hope you can manage and have fun with it

Be careful: Long Term, Denial/forced Orgasm, Cum Eating, Poo, Heavy Pain, Rules, Bladder Control

Limits: Permanent, Blood, Non-Consensual, Public, Shaving, Sissification, Time Wasting

Toys: Ropes, Whips, Clothpins, Plugs, ...

Manarus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2022, 03:18 AM   #32
BR1985
Distinguished Member

Every first Saturday of the month, spend the day as a puppy - eating and drinking from bowls on the floor, naked except for a collar, peeing in the garden and not allowed on the furniture. Feel free to play fetch, hump objects and generally have fun.

PM me any truth you like

My avatar was wonderfully provided by the delightful Bound. He's usually quite a good boy...
BR1985 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2022, 03:20 AM   #33
John_Fag

Well, I'm back from Sweden. And thank you for that puppy dare. However due to my living arrangements that just sadly won't be possible. I'm very sorry.

With less than 2 weeks until this starts, keep on sending me rules

Thanks,
John

21M in the UK.

Discord: john_fag

Chastity Status: LOCKED

I MUST use correct spelling and grammar in all posts and comments. If I don't PM, me a suitable punishment.

Likes: Piss, Pup Play, Wedgies, Rules, Bondage, Hidden Public, Humiliation / Degradation, Random (Dice), Musk, Farts, Underwear (Clean or Dirty), Scat, ABDL

Dislikes / Punishments: Spanking , CBT, Shaving, Body Writing

Limits: Pics, Family/ Friends
John_Fag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2022, 04:09 PM   #34
John_Fag

Well, Im locked again, and by the looks of it, I may still be caged when this all starts. wish me luck people

John

21M in the UK.

I MUST use correct spelling and grammar in all posts and comments. If I don't PM, me a suitable punishment.

Likes: Piss, Pup Play, Wedgies, Rules, Bondage, Hidden Public, Humiliation / Degradation, Random (Dice), Musk, Farts, Underwear (Clean or Dirty), Scat, ABDL

Old 08-23-2022, 10:25 PM   #35
Coxy

Every odd number month you must orgasm 9 times a week

You may only use your hands to masturbate while you are at home
Coxy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2022, 11:04 PM   #36
pain slut joe
The getDare Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchvirgin1995 View Post
Only wear female thongs
Quote:
Originally Posted by John_Fag View Post
I'm afraid I do not own any thongs, and I am not in a suitable financial situation to buy underwear that will be able to wear every day for a year.

Sorry, feel free to give a replacement rule,
John
As opposed to wearing thongs; you have a choice: go commando or wear women's panties (hopefully you can afford 1 or 2 pairs...) for the year

LAST ORGASM:
- 2 Mar: ruined by order of Sir Mark
- 20 Jan - initiated by wife; full orgasm;

ORGASM RELEASE DATE: Aug...

Open TASKS and reports on completed tasks: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=96236

Spank / bust sets
- gD Blog: (6/6 - COMPLETE)
- Discord - Alted server (5/5 - COMPLETE)
- Discord - gD server (8/8 - COMPLETE)
- Sir M's "super set" (3/3) - COMPLETE
- Miss V's super set (1 [3/4]/2)
pain slut joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2022, 01:09 AM   #37
John_Fag

Thank you both.

I shall try to attempt the panties vs commando, but with that one I make no promises I'm afraid.

As for the 9 orgasms a week and only 2 while using hands, if they were separate and it was only one of them I would say yes. However due to another rule, I'm only allowed 2 orgasms at home a week. Which would just make things hell and I don't think it would be sustainable.

Keep em coming
John

21M in the UK.

Old 08-24-2022, 01:26 AM   #38
BR1985
Distinguished Member

On the first day of each month, you must message everyone who has set you rules, thanking them for making you a better faggot and tell them one humiliating thing about yourself and two ways they’re better than you. While you write these messages you should be wearing only a shoulder wedgie.

Once a week roll a die - choose when so you can complete the task assigned that week. If it is 1 or 2, you must fill a plastic bottle with piss and drink it while in public - you may only drink when within 10m of other people.
If it is 3 or 6, you must give yourself a full swirly next time you use the toilet to shit
If it is 4 or 5, you must write the word faggot on your body with a marker - but you must do this while outside and your garden doesn’t count.
Each month you may DM me to change the dice outcomes, to spice your year up a little, but each change may require completing a task.

Whenever you take off dirty underwear, before it goes in the laundry you must spend 5 minutes licking, sniffing and smelling it while stroking your cock, or if locked teasing your hole. You may not cum during this time.

Should you at any time be able to lick, sniff or suck someone else’s dirty underwear, you may cum while doing this in to your own underwear and this orgasm does not count against your other cum control limits.

PM me any truth you like

My avatar was wonderfully provided by the delightful Bound. He's usually quite a good boy...
BR1985 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2022, 07:04 AM   #39
John_Fag

Default Calendar

Hello all.

In a partial bump, I have made a team up calendar for you all to add certain things on specific days whenever you like. God help me.

Here it is: https://teamup.com/ks57qp4ovtjsx67nth

Have fun

PS: I don't know if you can pin replies, if you can I will be pinning it. If not, the link will probably appear on the thread starter

21M in the UK.

Old 08-29-2022, 12:57 PM   #40
John_Fag

The week is here.

That's right, you heard. We are now in the week of the begining. On Thursday, it all starts. Yes, you can still add during the time, but I will only start following them from the 1st of the next month. Eg. You post a rule on the 7th of December, I won't follow until 1st of January.

Have fun, and be sure to check out the calendar

21M in the UK.

Old 09-01-2022, 01:39 AM   #41
John_Fag

DAY 1: GIVE IT UP FOR DAY 1!

So. In accordance with BR1985's rule, I have rolled a dice for my underwear which came as 4. Which is 'spend 10 minutes kneeling in the corner gagged with yesterday’s underwear, then put them on.'

I'm going to do the PM everyone who gave tules... in a bit, when I am on my PC.

For this month, I'm not allowed to put soap or deodorant on my armpits, instead I must lick them clean.

Aside from that, I don't think there is much more to say for now.

John

21M in the UK.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
rule, rules, rules for a year