Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 08-08-2022, 01:10 AM   #1
grace001

Female 23/female/sub seeks any age/female/dom in any place

23/female/sub seeks any age/female/dom in any place

Hi! I’m Grace, i’m 23 years old, and I am in search of a dom. I would say I am..very inexperienced, and therefore am looking for a dom that is willing to be patient and most likely take things fairly slow. With that being said I am very eager to try new things and have new experiences that i’ve fantasized about for some time.

I have quite a few toys and tools at my disposal and I would love to have somebody to tell me what to do with them.

At this point in time I don’t feel like I am comfortable exchanging photos or videos. I could someday see myself being open to that, but for now I think I would just like to chat.

As for my kinks, I enjoy/am open to bondage, edging, masturbation instructions, nipple play/mild nipple torture, spanking, anal (beginner), bathroom control

And my limits as far as I am aware include anything public, photos/videos of myself, vomit, blood, anything sharp

I am anticipating I will be adding to both of those lists as we go

I should also add that I am only really available to chat on the weekends as i work throughout the week. Friday-Sunday are typically the days of the week that I am available
Old 08-08-2022, 02:10 AM   #2
honey666

Default Good luck

What a great ad! Hope you find what you’re looking for!

Advertisements
Kink Talk