Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 01-30-2024, 08:44 AM   #136
Uni girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by PurveyorOfFineDares View Post
OK here's the list of encouragements to do well on your finals! Let me know if it's unrealistic for you, I've just taken my best guesses at what would make acceptable and motivating punishments for you and I've based it on getting As being achievable and Ds or Fs being really unlikely. Some are kind of vague because I don't know what you'd see as crossing a limit. I've set it up so that generally, how many poor grades you get decides how long the punishment lasts and the lowest grade you get decides how severe the punishment is.

For EVERY A you get on a final, reduce your denial by one day (if you’re not denied when you get your grades back you can save this up to use on any future denial you get)
For every B you get on a final, you lose the right to sleep in your bed for one day and must go without panties for one day
For every C you get on a final, you are denied for one day and must go without panties wearing either a skirt or leggings for one day, and must be as public as your limit allows for what you’re wearing.
For every D you get on a final, you are denied for one week and must wear no panties, no bra, and either a short skirt or tight leggings for one day, and must be as public as your limit allows for what you’re wearing.
For every F you get on a final, you are denied for one month

Clothing days count separately for each grade, for instance if you get two Bs and one D you must spend two days without panties wearing whatever else you want and a third day following the full clothing rules for D.

If ALL your grades are A- or better, write “Got straight As without fucking any profs. Smart girl!” on yourself.

If you get AT LEAST 1 grade = this or lower:
B+: At your first opportunity after seeing your grades, you must write “Should’ve fucked my prof for a better grade” on yourself. Get naked and stand in the corner for 20 minutes. Spend the first 10 minutes reflecting on how you could have done better. Spend the second 10 minutes thinking about the punishment to come.
B: You must sleep naked for as long as your sleep punishment lasts.
B-: All of the above, and you must cover yourself with only a single sheet while your sleep punishment lasts.
C+: All of the above, and before starting your corner time, write “I won’t get anywhere with just a [your lowest grade], until I do better my only use is my slutty fuckholes” on yourself. You can write it wherever you want but it must be visible at all times when you are alone. Keep it on yourself for at least a week and recite it aloud at least once a day.
C: All of the above, and apply whichever rule you would like least: You must edge at least three times per day as long as your denial lasts or you cannot touch your pussy as long as your denial lasts. You must sleep on a hard floor during your sleep punishment.
C-: All of the above, and you must spank yourself until you can’t take it anymore before bed as long as your sleep punishment lasts
D+: All of the above, and you must use no covers or pillows during your sleep punishment
D: All of the above, and you must slap your tits until you can’t take it anymore before you go to bed as long as your sleep punishment lasts
D-: All of the above, and you must put toothpaste on your clit before you go to sleep during your sleep punishment.
F: All of the above, and you must slap your pussy until you can’t take it anymore each night as long as your sleep punishment lasts

Let me know what you think, and post again once you've seen your grades!
I finally got all my grades.
What I got :
A-
B
B-
C+
B-
B
B
A-

likes: controlling life dares, dominant women dice dares, surprises, body writing, light bondage, slight pain
limits: pictures, severe pain, permanent, illegal, public, anal, poo, pee
Uni girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2024, 10:24 PM   #137
PurveyorOfFineDares
getDare Sweetheart

So the worst you got doesn’t give you any worse punishment than the night you already did, which means you can still count that night. Looks like your final punishment is…

5-1=4 remaining days sleeping anywhere other than your bed, naked, with only a single sheet for covers.
6 days without panties, one of which must be in a skirt or leggings and in public.
No denial (more As than Cs), and one extra day that you can use to cancel any other denial you get!
And the bodywriting and corner time assignments for B+ and C+.

Interested in: giving dares, designing complicated dares, receiving reports
PurveyorOfFineDares is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2024, 03:50 AM   #138
Uni girl

Quote:
So the worst you got doesn’t give you any worse punishment than the night you already did, which means you can still count that night. Looks like your final punishment is…

5-1=4 remaining days sleeping anywhere other than your bed, naked, with only a single sheet for covers.
6 days without panties, one of which must be in a skirt or leggings and in public.
No denial (more As than Cs), and one extra day that you can use to cancel any other denial you get!
Thank you I'll get started on that then

likes: controlling life dares, dominant women dice dares, surprises, body writing, light bondage, slight pain
Old 02-01-2024, 09:28 AM   #139
Uni girl

Quote:

I slept naked on ghe floor today - 3 more nights left
Also went to uni wearing no panties and jeans over my bare pussy I still feel so naughty doing this. And I spent 20 minutes naked standing in the corner of my room like a child who behaved badly. It turned me on thinking of people disciplining me.

Old 02-02-2024, 07:21 AM   #140
testovaci6607

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uni girl View Post
I finally completed this dare. I spent a whole week without underwear. It felt weird acting like everything was normal. Especially when could feel my jeans rubbing against all day. I also felt very exposed doing sports without underwear. The shape of my pussy was more visible through my leggings than usual (even had a slight camel toe).
Did you have any funny or embarrassing stories worth mentioning?
testovaci6607 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2024, 08:35 AM   #141
Uni girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by testovaci6607 View Post
Did you have any funny or embarrassing stories worth mentioning?
Not really. I tried to hide it as much as possible but I did have a hard time staying concentrated in class

Old 02-29-2024, 07:52 AM   #142
Uni girl

Rocket Back after a short break

Hi everyone! I've been gone for a while now because of a lot of stress due to uni. But now that I'm back I hope to continue my naughty advendures.

If you have any dares for me please post them here, I'm especially looking foward to dice dares

Old 02-29-2024, 07:55 AM   #143
spursyfan

Simple one you do right now

Roll a dice, whatever number comes up is the number of items of clothing you have to remove.
spursyfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2024, 08:01 AM   #144
Uni girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by spursyfan View Post
Simple one you do right now

Roll a dice, whatever number comes up is the number of items of clothing you have to remove.
Gladly. I rolled a 5 so I removed my leggings, my slip and my T-shirt which is all I was wearing so there aren't 2 more items I can remove

Old 02-29-2024, 04:38 PM   #145
PurveyorOfFineDares
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uni girl View Post
Gladly. I rolled a 5 so I removed my leggings, my slip and my T-shirt which is all I was wearing so there aren't 2 more items I can remove
Then we'll carry them over, remove 2 items once you see this. And to make it more fun you can't put whichever items you pick or any of a similar type on(for example if you take off leggings no more pants of any type, but you could wear a dress) until you've finished a full day of uni!

Also return to your AMA please! And I may have a dice dare for you soon.

Old 03-01-2024, 07:03 PM   #146
PurveyorOfFineDares
getDare Sweetheart

I’ve got one for you! It’s a window dare but you’re not guaranteed to be exposed, so hopefully the optionality and risk of that make it better than just being told to get your tits out and stand in the glass.

You’ll repeat the following 10 times.

1.Roll the die and do what it says. If you get something you’ve already done, either reroll or do 2 punishment rolls. If you get a roll you don’t like, either do it anyway or do 4 punishment rolls. (All of these except rerolling count for progressing the dare. For example, if you roll a 1 on your very first roll and decide to take 4 punishments to keep your shirt, you still only have to do 9 more rolls, not 10).
2. Cuff yourself to the curtainrod of your open window with the time lock and set it to 2 minutes. On the 10th time, set it for 4 minutes instead.

1. Take off your shirt.
2. Take off your bottoms
3. Take off your bra
4. Take off your panties
5. Put some dirty bodywriting somewhere outside whatever clothing you’re still wearing
6. Put on your collar
7. Blindfold yourself while in the window
8. Put on a crotch rope and tie the end to your handcuffs so it’s really tight when you’re cuffed to the window
9. Put toothpaste on your clit
10. Gag yourself with panties and duct tape

Punishment roll:
1. Spank yourself 40 times
2. Slap your pussy 20 times
3. Add 1 day of denial
4. Add 1 cold shower
5. Do 15 squats and 30 jumping jacks in front of the window
6. 10 minutes with clothespins on your nipples (up to you when to do)

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dares, dice dare, home alone bored, student