Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 12-26-2023, 04:52 PM   #2851
MessFanatic

The bullies find you in the hallway and drag you into the bathroom by your underwear (wedgie yourself as you go there) they then of course strip you of all clothing and give you a skirt and female top. If you want underwear they must be panties. After you’re dressed they shove your head in a toilet and give you 3 swirlies (pee in them too if you’re brave) then they left you free of the bathroom but not your new outfit or your now wet head so go like this the rest of the day and no drying up your mess. One last thing. As you walk away from them out of the bathroom they pull your wedgie up in a shoulder wedgie over your clothes so it’s visible as you go about your day. And if you pick it they will make you regret it tomorrow.

Make me feel like a nerdy bullied femboy And I foolishly wore my maid dress under my clothes. Hope they don’t find out

Loves,likes,limits and clothing https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=92729
MessFanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2023, 09:27 AM   #2852
diapersissy119
Baby Member

You went to school with your maid uniform on under your regular boy clothes like a truly stupid and nerdy femboy. One of the bullies notices the bulk underneath your clothes and figures something is up. He wait until you go the bathroom and then overpowers you: he roughly strips you off your outer clothes, and exclaims, "Looks like the school has a new cleaning maid." He throws you to your hands and knees on the floor, and takes out a pair of scissors. He orders you to cut up your boy clothes which you nervously do, knowing you're now stuck in your maid outfit at school. He has you throw the pieces in the toilet for good measure.

The bully pulls you up to your feet and lifts your dress to see what you're wearing. He laughs at your panties (or your pink femboy short shorts). He says, "Girls wear their panties way higher than that" and he then gives you the most intense wedgie of your life as you helplessly squeal like a little girl.

But much to your embarrassment, a part of you likes it and you get a little hard on in your panties and he says, "Oh you like this, you are pathetic!" He then orders you to stroke yourself through your panties while he records a video and you end up edging yourself 10x.

He then grabs you by your arm and drags you out into the hall. Others point, stare, laugh at you. He drags you to the cafeteria and orders you to start cleaning. He makes you get on all fours with your dress flipped up and lick the floor 10x as others laugh and see your wedgied panties.

Finally, he strips you out of your maid uniform in front of everyone as you're blushing and your face is turning pinker than your panties. He gives you another wedgie in front of everyone and then dumps another student's oatmeal (or another food item) down the back of your panties and spanks you hard 10x on the ass, spreading the oatmeal all over. He then whispers that you have to edge yourself 10 more times in front of everyone which you shamefully do...you start to uncontrollably, softly moan as everyone laughs and laughs.

Punishments: spanking, wedgies, buttplay, edging, chastity

Limits: illegal, face, full public, food, frontal nudity, injury, 24/7 or long term dares, work hours.

PM Dares.

Supplies.

PM me if you want to give each other dares/tasks back and forth. I'm willing to put in effort to cater to your likes/limits and hoping to find the same!

Kik: diapersissy119

Last edited by diapersissy119; 12-29-2023 at 09:30 AM.
diapersissy119 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2023, 10:38 AM   #2853
Kinkystoner98

Bully see you walking past and notices your pants are fairly baggy. Assuming something is up he creeps on on you, sneaking up behind you in the hall while you're talking to your friends. He reaches you and grabs your pants and yanks them to the ground exposing your diaper to everyone.

Make mine a female bully please? Wedgies or chastity whatever you wanna include just floss my sissy panties 🤭😋
-wedgies
-ball stretching
- anal
-Chastity
-sissification

Females only, guys get ignored/blocked

I wear panties 24/7, I don't own men's underwear
My Queen keeps me locked in chastity unless she wants to use me 😋

Limits-
Pee/poo/scat, blood, needles, messy, electroplay, permanent injury, urethral play

Dm me anytime for wedgie dares and chastity check

Kik is @1998ejd
X - Kinkystoner98
Reddit - Kinkystoner98
Kinkystoner98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2023, 04:23 PM   #2854
diapersissy119
Baby Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinkystoner98 View Post
Bully see you walking past and notices your pants are fairly baggy. Assuming something is up he creeps on on you, sneaking up behind you in the hall while you're talking to your friends. He reaches you and grabs your pants and yanks them to the ground exposing your diaper to everyone.

Make mine a female bully please? Wedgies or chastity whatever you wanna include just floss my sissy panties 🤭😋
Just gonna say this was a pretty lame, low effort one. So thanks.

Punishments: spanking, wedgies, buttplay, edging, chastity

Limits: illegal, face, full public, food, frontal nudity, injury, 24/7 or long term dares, work hours.

PM Dares.

Supplies.

PM me if you want to give each other dares/tasks back and forth. I'm willing to put in effort to cater to your likes/limits and hoping to find the same!

Kik: diapersissy119
diapersissy119 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2023, 09:15 PM   #2855
Kinkystoner98

Quote:
Originally Posted by diapersissy119 View Post
Just gonna say this was a pretty lame, low effort one. So thanks.
Sorry. Guess I'm not the greatest at rp.. or like dom towards other people to fit their likes. Sorry.
-wedgies
-ball stretching
- anal
-Chastity
-sissification

Females only, guys get ignored/blocked

I wear panties 24/7, I don't own men's underwear
My Queen keeps me locked in chastity unless she wants to use me 😋

Limits-
Pee/poo/scat, blood, needles, messy, electroplay, permanent injury, urethral play

Dm me anytime for wedgie dares and chastity check

Kik is @1998ejd
X - Kinkystoner98
Reddit - Kinkystoner98
Kinkystoner98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2023, 05:10 AM   #2856
Kaiyo
getDare Prodigy

Looking back, at the start of the day you made a dumb decision from being to horny as you put didnt just put on your panties but also your chastity device even though you had sports that day!

The first part of the day was really quiet, but then the sports lesson started.
The only smart decision of the day was you already wearing your sportswear under your clothes, so no changing in front of the class was needed.

Your luck started to run out though as your teacher made you leapfrog over each other as a warmup.
On one of your jumps you miscalculated a bit and you weren't able to clear the other person so you landed straight on their back. It just had to be the boyfried of your bully.

A bit later in the lunchbreak you were on your way back from the quite toilet at the other end of the building, suddenly someone yanked at your panties. It seems that when putting on your clothes after the toilet your shirt got stuck in your pants and the pink panties could be seen from the back.

"Oh, our favorite sissy is now showing her panties openly. How nice!
How about you strip for me so I get to fully see them"

While hesitating you see out of the corner of your eye her boyfriend already snapping some pictues as she says: "If you hesitate any longer, everyone will see the picture of you i your pink panties."

When you finally do it and she sees the shape of your cage in the underwear "ohhh so thas what my boyfried felt earlier, well i think its perfect for you.
I'm sure you have to keys with you, dont you."

Hand them over - she demands as she hits your balls with her knee once.

"If you behave you might get them back in a week. But before that - "
While she says this the boyfriend grips your panties and lifts you the the closes wardrobe to give you a nice hanging wedgie while snapping another picture before the walk away laughing at you

Likes/Limits

Toys

Ask me anything! [34/34 hours plugged]

Birthday ADD Thread

Last edited by Kaiyo; 12-30-2023 at 05:13 AM.
Kaiyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2023, 05:20 PM   #2857
MessFanatic

You are just about to leave when five cheerleaders beckon you into the girls locker room. As you walk in, they grab you and reveal a video camera. After this, they grab the bak of your underwear, yanking it up to anout the middle of your back. Then one of the girls pulls down your pants, making sure to get every angle on video. The tuggging becomes to much for the underwear, and it rips, leaving you standing there without pants, hard because of all the action. They notice, and begin to spank you as punishment for getting hard. After 10 minutes of spanking, they grab a strap on and begin mercilessly fucking your ass, all while you are only wearing a shirt. That doesnt last long. Soon your shirt is also gone, and they begin torturing you nipples, until they grow tired and leave you lying on the floor naked, telling you to come back tomorrow if you dont want the video getting out. (You dont have to do the video)

I “accidentally” wore some femboy clothes under my normal ones

Loves,likes,limits and clothing https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=92729
MessFanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2024, 12:57 PM   #2858
Kakabre

You're walking down an empty hallway in the morning when your hot crush turns the corner towards you. You glance up and make eye contact with her before looking away shyly. As you're about to pass each other she quickly changes direction and slides in front of you, startling you. She tells you she knows you like her and she's kind of interested too, holy shit is this real? You start to respond when she covers your mouth with one hand and pulls you to follow her with the other. She guides you to the also-empty girls locker room and tells you that you be quiet and have to follow her every command. You nod back in silence.

She starts to grope you through your pants, massaging your hard little cock. You're so excited to finally get touched by her that you can hardly keep from cumming. You say something to her and so she stops, making you edge in your pants. She stands you up and takes off your sweatshirt, revealing a tight crop top underneath. "Wait what the fuck? she says. You quickly explain you were dared to wear it by a friend for losing a bet but she doesn't believe you. She says she sees how feminine you actually are even though you try to hide it from everyone else. She tells you she's confident that you're just a sissy bitch, and your face starts to turn bright red. She can tell she hit a nerve and you can't hide that she knows what you're into. You begin to panic, but then out of nowhere she says "That's okay. I can work with this actually. What are you wearing under your pants?" as she steps behind you. Before you can answer, she's already put her fingers down you waistband and yanked your thong hard up into your ass crack. "This is great. You're gonna be my sissy loser from now on. I know you're into me so you'll do anything I say, and you're gonna like it." She commands you to edge yourself again in front of her, and she calls you all sorts of terrible names but denies you from cumming. She finally stops bullying you and tells you she needs to leave. As she leaves she says, "Good. I liked this. You're not allowed to cum until tonight at home. You need to edge once for each class period until the end of the day. Tomorrow, I will pick out what you need to wear to school for me. Later, loser."

I want to be bullied/clothing controlled by the popular kids

Likes: Jeans, Denim, Clothes Control, Preppy clothes (AE, A&F, Hollister), briefs/boxers, clothes ripping, wedgies, Pee, desperation, orgasm, light crossdressing (no panties), feminization, degradation, light anal, bondage, vibrator

Dislikes: Pain, denial, pics/vid, public, chastity, diapers, poop, pee drinking, gross foods, illegal, hidden, long dares

PM Dares

Dress me/pick my outfit!
Kakabre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2024, 08:29 AM   #2859
Kakabre

bumping this thread

Likes: Jeans, Denim, Clothes Control, Preppy clothes (AE, A&F, Hollister), briefs/boxers, clothes ripping, wedgies, Pee, desperation, orgasm, light crossdressing (no panties), feminization, degradation, light anal, bondage, vibrator

Dislikes: Pain, denial, pics/vid, public, chastity, diapers, poop, pee drinking, gross foods, illegal, hidden, long dares

PM Dares

Dress me/pick my outfit!
Kakabre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2024, 10:23 AM   #2860
Werewolf_shadow

This morning, an hour before school, you get this text message: "Hi, loser. Today at school you'll have to wear a very short, flowery pink dress, a padded bra and panties. I also want you to bring an extra pair of panties to hang on your bag. Expect serious consequences if you don't."

Unfortunately for you, you refuse to humiliate yourself to this extent at school, especially as you have a sports class and dress in your regular clothes and ugly tight white briefs.

When you arrive at school, your bullies immediately notice that you haven't followed their instructions and drag you into the first empty room they find: the bathroom. There, they undress you completely, then tell you: "We anticipated that you might refuse. So we've decided to bring you a surprise...".

Out of their bags they pull a padded bra and a little string, an extremely short, sequined dress and some make-up. While one of them holds you back, the others force the clothes on you, then put make-up on you as if you were going to a nightclub. Once that's done, they pull the second pair of panties over your head and rip your clothes to shreds before stuffing them into their bags.

They drag you over to the mirrors where you can see that everyone Will be able to good what you're wearing "under" your dress and ask you to say ten humiliating words that would qualify you, then repeat the following sentence to each of them: "Thank you for humiliating me and showing me what a slut I really am." You then kiss their feet in gratitude. Then they finally push you out of the bathrooms and into the hallway full of people.

For me, maybe something like a sport team initiation or the principal who found I bully some nerds and let the nerds bullying me if I don't want to be kick out of school.
Limits : Public, permanent, life destruction, blood, piss/scat, illegal, photo/video
The rest is a maybe for me.

BDSM test:http://bdsmtest.org/r/Ee7sE7ef

Please send me PM Dare : https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=95484

Last edited by Werewolf_shadow; 01-08-2024 at 10:36 AM.
Werewolf_shadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2024, 06:03 PM   #2861
EmmieA1118

The principal asks you to sit down in his office with the three nerds you gave wedgies to and reconcile with them.
The principal then tells the four of you that he has some work to do out of office before he leaves for the rest of the day, and that he trusts you to lock up his office when you have resolved. As soon as he leaves, one of the nerds says 'I think its only fair we all get revenge'.
The other two agree, and they all quickly surround you while you are still sat down. One of them pulls some tape out of the principals desk and tapes your hands behind your back while the other two get out their phones and start to record.

They then pull your underwear over the back of the chair you are on, and start pulling on your hair to get you to tilt your head back. They pour a bottle of water over your face, leaving you gasping and coughing, then they pour one over your crotch. They then stand you up and each give you a wedgie, and spank you 30 times between them.
After this, they tell you to lock up when you are done, leaving you soaked in your underwear and hands taped behind you.
EmmieA1118 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2024, 05:34 PM   #2862
SubbyAbi

Your bully catches you walking down the hall and laughs, glad to have caught you alone. She grabs you by the underwear and wedgies you until the underwear breaks, and then dips the broken underwear down the toilet and into your mouth - where she makes you hold it for 5 minutes. She takes a photo of you in this sorry state and sets it as your phone background, warning that if you change it within the next 48 hours; she'll start the whole process again.

Subby girl, 18
Straight
Loves diapers, humiliation, misogyny, CNC, mental torment, toilet stuff, risk.
Curious about semi-public, forced-bi, pet play.
Limits are pictures, videos, exposure, full public (risk is fine), enemas, messy, anal, ice, extreme pain.

I consent to being spoken down to, insulted, demeaned and to be given tasks by anybody who wants to.
SubbyAbi is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2024, 06:14 PM   #2863
ToniHedon87

You're walking around the mall and stop for lunch in the food court. After lunch you need to use the restroom and start heading that way but as you're headed there a bully spots you. They know you wear diapers, so they start to follow you to harass you about it. They catch up to you just as you enter the restroom. They mock you about your diaper and grab your ass, only to learn you're not wearing a diaper today. "Ah, that's why you're in a hurry to the restroom" they say. They force you in to a stall and let you slide your pants down, but not your panties. "Now go," they demand. You slowly begin to pee through your panties, until your nerves let go and you can fully relieve yourself. You pull your pants back up over your wet panties and your bully lets you leave, grabbing your ass again as you walk by and laughing as you leave the restroom.
ToniHedon87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2024, 02:48 PM   #2864
Hockeyboy

Without you knowing your bully slips a laxative into your lunch. An hour later you scramble into the bathroom in a panic as your about to poop in your pants. Once you get in the bathroom you see your bully waiting for you. He grabs you and gives you 2 choices, option 1) relieve yourself in the toilet and receive a swirly or option 2) poop in your pants and receive a wedgie.

Dislikes: long challenges, ice, toothpaste

Limits - Family, blood, public, illegal, showing face, scat (consuming bodily fluids)

Kik: Hockey_boy1999
Hockeyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2024, 04:40 PM   #2865
WedgieSissyVanessa
getDare Sweetheart

The bullies pull you into the bathroom before stripping you to your underwear. They pull you into one of the stalls and give you a swirly. Afterward they begin giving you a squeaky clean wedgie. After 50 swipes they yank up in the front as hard as they can. After 30 seconds of yanking they give you 50 spanks before putting you in a shoulder wedgie. They then give your clothes back but they make you put them on over your clothes and make you leave it in for the rest of the day

Name- Vanessa
25/Sissy/US/5'7
Kik- wedgiesissyvanessa
Dick size- 2.5 inches

PANTY WEARING BITCH

I can’t say no to any female request

Pick my outfit for the day

Likes-Dislikes-Limits

Toys so far
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=97192

CrossDressingClothes

Rules