Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 04-11-2012, 10:41 AM   #1
ukslave90

Male 21/male/slave seeks any age/female/master in any location (have webcam)

21/male/slave seeks any age/female/master in any location (have webcam)

Okay, so hopefully 1 decent female has decided to read this hoping it isn't going to be just another guy trying to find a mistress, hopefully i'm going to prove to you with this advert of myself and future messages / conversation that i am a good enough slave for you.

About me

My name is Luke, i have been using getdare a while now and my ultimate aim has been to find a decent master or mistress.
I have now decided to stop advertising for a master aswell, as 90% of the messages i get really were just disturbing or the same person 3 times saying basically the same thing and i don't want to be just a masterbation aid, so please only females reply.

I enjoy submitting to someone, the rush of not knowing what that person is going to ask of me next and the feeling of performing the act is always a turn on ofcourse.

I am 21, soon to 22 (towards the end of the month), with a full time job, relationship and friends and i would hope that finding a mistress would not hinder any of those, as i do have what i believe is more than enough time to serve you and make you happy.

I DO HAVE A WEBCAM

I have no problem using my webcam, i would very much prefer my mistress to use a webcam aswell, not for anything dirty on her part, but i do enjoy doing a task and being able to see a reaction, it's the best feedback there is.

For example, if your laughing, i know i'm humiliating myself and if your smiling i know i'm making you happy.

What do i want from a mistress

I don't want to be 1 in a long line of guys you use on webcam. I would like to be your only slave, however if you feel you can maintain more than 1 slave, i will consider it, but it will be something i talk about with you.

I don't want a mistress to make me feel like dirt, remember, if i'm not making you happy, then your doing something wrong as it's YOUR choices what i do and how i do it.

Also, i don't want to just exchange 1 or 2 messages and jump right into being your loving slave, i would like the chance to talk to you and get to know you and then both deciding if we would like to take things futher.

Experience

I have served a few mistresses / masters in my time, most were just 1 day or 1 week wonders, however i have been owned twice, however both ended after a few months due to personal problems on their part.

I have also been blackmailed before, had my webcam recorded and told to do very strange things so it doesn't get uploaded to the internet.
Well let me tell you now, if that's your plan.
I openly already upload videos of myself to the internet so any threat of blackmail is fine by me, your just be deleted, not get what you want and if you wish to post the video, so be it
However, i do NOT want to be recorded without my consent, if this happens, i will inform authorities.

Likes/Dislikes/Limits

Light pain, Spanking, Anal, Piss, Masterbation, Keeping diaries, video blogs, some scat.

Dislikes:

Involving my gf, we have spoken about it and she is willing to use me for you, so you would say what she is to do to me, she will do it.
On the conditions, she is not nude, she doesn't do any sexual acts on me and SHE IS NOT THE SLAVE!
I put this in my dislikes as i'm not sure i'm 100% happy with this idea.

Limits:

Family, friends, anything illegal, blood, severe pain (the usual).

The girlfriend

As i mentioned above, she is happy to 'use' me for you.
The reason why she doesn't just become my 'mistress' is because i'm her boyfriend, not her slave, i do not want to be her slave nor does she want me to be.
She is fine with me finding an online mistress, aslong as there is no exchanging of phone numbers, meeting up and i'm honest with her.

I put this towards the bottom of the thread, so any fake females hopefully don't read down this far and only the serious will bother to read it :P

I would prefer to find a mistress from the UK, as it would be much easier to be in the same time zone, but i will happily talk to anyone interested and see if anything can be worked out .

Thank you for taking the time to read this very long advert of myself and i hope you have all the information you need about me, if you require any questions to be answered feel free to send me a message

Also, wether you be male or female, if you have spent the time reading this message, please post and let me know what you think, feedback is always very much appreciated, we only learn from mistakes so any i've made i would like to know so i can correct them

Luke.

Last edited by ukslave90; 04-11-2012 at 11:07 AM. Reason: Adding info
The following 2 users say Thank You to ukslave90 for this post:
Old 04-11-2012, 11:26 AM   #2
child4930
Account Banned

Interesting, I like what I read, I am male, but am looking for a long term relationship, my main interest is feminisation, but the girlfriend adds a new dimension worth exploring.
Old 04-11-2012, 11:55 AM   #3
ukslave90

Quote:
Originally Posted by child4930 View Post
Interesting, I like what I read, I am male, but am looking for a long term relationship, my main interest is feminisation, but the girlfriend adds a new dimension worth exploring.

Thank you

As i said, i'm not sure if it is something i'm comfortable with yet, i mean i have spoken to my girlfriend about it, but i would have to talk to any potential mistress about it first, if i think they would want to do it and be weird about it (so much it made me uncomfortable) i may not do it xD.

I may open up to search for a master again, but right now, i feel i just wanna try finding a mistress
Old 04-12-2012, 04:00 AM   #4
Rightwun

If you do open this up to looking for a master give me a PM boy!

PM me if you are interested?

Advertisements
Kink Talk