Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 07-13-2019, 05:20 AM   #1
darethatgirl
getDare Sweetheart

Default and we go again :D

Sooooo was kinda bored so ... why not trying again?

Same rules as my old thread (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=368451)

Keep it fun and creative cant wait to see what you all got for me
feel free to pm me if you have questions/doubts
reports for dares will be mostly via pm

Quick recap:

-Until Monday i will gather all your ideas and then follow your task/ dare and rules douring the week
-Every user can post up to 2 task or dares and 1 rule to follow (so max 3 things per person) making sure to not give duplicate or unreasonable things
-Feel free to be a bit more evil than usual
-If instead of giving 1 or 2 dares or a rule you give the full pakage so 2 dare/task and a rule you can add a pm dare to my list too

Last edited by darethatgirl; 07-13-2019 at 06:02 AM.
darethatgirl is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2019, 07:39 AM   #2
Jaro
A filthy maggot anal whore

I will give you 2 food tasks for now. I may throw in a rule later.

1. For one full day, everything you eat must have touched your pussy first. Yes, that means every bite.

2. On a different day you will eat pizza for dinner. But before you eat it you must stand on it with your two bare feet for 1 minute. You should let it cool off a bit first before you do that (and then optionally heat it up again).

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToysAMA

Check out my truths and dares here

Jaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2019, 07:44 AM   #3
harry

Toothpaste on your nips, then scrub them clean with your toothbrush. Next add a clothes peg to each nipple. You can only remove them by jumping up and down.

Humiliation/Embarrassment, Silly Challenges, Messy, Wedgies, Light Pain, Predicament, Imaginative dares and deviant minds.

Full Likes/Dislikes/Limits: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=80975
harry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2019, 09:03 AM   #4
MissSabrina

Every time you need to use the bathroom, spank your pussy 10 times, your ass 20 times and edge 1 time

♡ Kik: MistressSabrinaa ♡

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=88489
MissSabrina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2019, 09:46 AM   #5
darethatgirl
getDare Sweetheart

Thanks all
already added those first ones to the list
Old 07-14-2019, 12:30 PM   #6
darethatgirl
getDare Sweetheart

Got this suggestion so i guess i throw it in:

As the poll in my profile end the best entry on this thread will be allowed to chose what piercing to buy for the winning bodypart
Old 07-17-2019, 04:51 PM   #7
darethatgirl
getDare Sweetheart

Default Report time!

Sent reports to everyone who posted then realized that other people may be interested in how is going so ... here you go

Jaro:
1. For one full day, everything you eat must have touched your pussy first. Yes, that means every bite.
-Gotta say it ..most of the things feel incredibly gross hahah and leave quite a mess down there after i finished my meal .. and yep avoiding spicy food
but sometimes it end up being funny

2. On a different day you will eat pizza for dinner. But before you eat it you must stand on it with your two bare feet for 1 minute. You should let it cool off a bit first before you do that (and then optionally heat it up again).
-Was a weird one and thats why i liked it hahah was unexpected and fun to try, i lied the pizza down and stepped on it ... was feeling really mushy and oily and for some reason right after the first gross impression i started to laugh about it .. got off after the time was up and well started eating it while my feet were still messy from it ... and after it got kinda sketchy since i did not play how to reach the toilet to clean them up haha
thanks

Harry:
Toothpaste on your nips, then scrub them clean with your toothbrush. Next add a clothes peg to each nipple. You can only remove them by jumping up and down.
-Started with the toothpaste ... and it was already stinging a lot .. then was toothbrush time ... and at first wasnt that bad but suddently started to hurt like hell
so i got the clothes pins on and since my nipples were kinda sore i definitely felt em... now the fun part ...taking them off jumping was definitely harder than i expected took me around 3 minutes of jumping to take both off

thanks for the dare

MissSabrina:
Every time you need to use the bathroom, spank your pussy 10 times, your ass 20 times and edge 1 time
-Up to now im really thinking carefully when to use the bathroom
after the first 2 days i realized that 10 pussy spanks every time are more than i tought, the ass spanks are definitely the better part and edging every time leave me all horny for quite a bit after..
thanks for the rule
The following user says Thank You to darethatgirl for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk