Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Dice Dares

Old 04-27-2011, 04:19 PM   #16
my92

Dear GOD I got a 6 and ended up with 17 cards.

2 of hearts-Tell your parents you love them
5 of hearts-Draw and color a red, or pink, heart right above your pubic area in a washable marker.
8 of hearts-Roll a die. Get completely naked and love your body, stroke, pinch, masturbate etc. your body for the amount you rolled, multiplied by five, minutes (25 minutes). For the whole time, you must be completely naked, never stop loving your body, and you can’t cum. If you break any of these three rules, you must do a face card (Jack-Ace) dare of the Hearts suit. You can’t do a dare on a card that you have in your hand, unless you have all the face cards of the Hearts suit in your hand.
10 of hearts-Count the amount of occurrences of PDA (public display of affection) you see tomorrow. For every occurrence you saw you must remain naked for an hour, you can choose when to do this. If you don’t see any, roll a die to see how many hours you’ll remain naked. Either way the hours must be consecutive. If you are interrupted, you must start over.
Jack of hearts-For guys-find a pair of panties, thong, or g-string with some heart design on them, wear these for a week, you can never change them the whole week. Make sure at least one person sees them. If you change them or nobody sees them, you must wear them for another week until these two requirements are met.
Ace of Hearts-Roll a die, then get completely naked. Play with yourself (love yourself) in front of a window, facing the street you live on, for the amount you rolled on the die (4 minutes). The blinds must be open and pulled up and either the lights must be on, or it must be daytime.

7 of Diamonds- Lucky 7! Do any dare you want in the Diamonds suit. You cannot do a dare on a card that you have in your hand.
8 of Diamonds-Masturbate to orgasm in a public place or outside. It can be as secluded or as open as you want.
9 of Diamonds-Do my underwear dare. However you must follow these instructions. You must roll a die to see how many minutes (2 minutes) you must masturbate after you take your underwear but before you put your pants back on. And you must also leave you underwear at the place you do this.
King of Diamonds-Be completely naked and roll a die. Multiply that number by 30 seconds (1 minute and 30 seconds). Open your front door and stand completely naked in your front doorway for the time assigned. You must do this time consecutively. If you hide yourself or go back inside when interrupting the time you must start over.

3 of clubs-Draw a card from the top of the deck and then roll a die. Multiply these two numbers (16) and you must: guys-flick your testicles x amount of times, girls-flick your nipples x amount of times.
10 of clubs-Fuck your ass with something wide, at least an inch thick. But before doing this, draw two cards from the top of the deck and add these together (Jack=11, Queen=12, King=13, Ace=15) and then roll a die, no 1's accepted! Then multiply the number you got with the cards by the number you got on the die (24). That’s how many times you must fuck your ass with something wide. For at least the last ten strokes, you must thrust in hard and fast. Make sure that the object goes almost all the way in.
Queen of clubs-Roll a die to see what you’ll be spanking yourself with.
1=Ruler 2=Hand in a leather glove 3=Leather Belt 4=Back of a hairbrush 5=Whip or riding crop 6=Roll Again
Then draw three cards from the top of the deck and add these numbers together (Jack=11, Queen=12, King=13, Ace=15). Then roll a die and multiply this number by the number you got with the cards no 1's accepted (56)!. You must spank each ass of your cheek, each nipple, each inner thigh, and your guys: balls, cock/ girls clit, pussy as hard as you can that many times. If any of your parts aren’t red and warm, you haven’t been spanking yourself hard enough, or not enough times. Spank all of the parts but use the number technique in the six of clubs but still use the utensil you got. Keep on spanking the non red and non warm parts until all of them are red and warm.

3 of spades-Roll a die. Give yourself a huge wedgie and you must go to sleep with this wedgie for x amount of weeks (1 week).
5 of spades-Roll a die. You are not allowed to wear underwear for x amount of weeks (5 weeks).
9 of spades- Roll a die. Then flip a coin, heads=minutes, tails= hours. You must bind yourself completely naked to a chair for x amount of minutes/hours (1 hour).
King of Spades- Roll a die. Offer to be someone’s sex slave for x amount of weeks (5 weeks).

Obviously I can't do them now but I'll TRY to do them all eventually.

TRY.

Edit: I rerolled once and updated the post with my results. Most notably, I have to offer to be someone's sex slave for 5 weeks (I've never been a sex slave before). This will be interesting..

Limits: Overly public, anal, scat, permanent

Last edited by my92; 04-27-2011 at 05:49 PM.
my92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2011, 05:41 AM   #17
Pet Phoenix
Distinguished Member

Hehe I love itm thanks so much! heh i had a similar set of rules for my own card game put together a little while back, had totally forgotten about it, i'll definitley be playing this sometime ^^

extreme anal, pain, bondage, toys, enemas, mild cbt, non-consensual, humiliation, denial,
flagellation/spanking, crossdressing, nipple play, heavy cbt,
milking, watersports, urethral, chores, daipers, friends, public, wax/fire, e-stim
scat, worship, family
Pet Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2011, 04:44 PM   #18
scguycola
Distinguished Member

was dared to do this dare, this is what I got

8 of diamonds - masturbate to orgasm in a public place or outside, it can be as secluded or as open as you want

jack of diamonds - roll a die to see how many days you do this dare. whenever you drive, somewhere, regardless of whether you're alone or someone is with you, you must expose both your balls and cock completely (4 days)

5 of spades - roll a die. you are not allowed to wear underwear for x amount of weeks (6 weeks)

10 of diamonds - wear the opposite sex's underwear for a week. you can change them every day but make sure that at least part of it is sticking out every day

5 of hearts - draw and color a red, or pink heart right above your pubic area in washable marker

jack of hearts - find a pair of panties, thong, or g-string with some heart design on them, wear these for a week, you can never change them the whole week. make sure at least one person sees them. if you change them or nobody sees them, you must wear them for another week until these two requirements are met

7 of hearts - do any dare you want in the hearts suit (2 of hearts, tell my parents I love them)

2 of diamonds - make a love carving on a tree but do not use the word loves, (A.D uses S.M.) and carve a heart around it

2 of spades - roll a die, guys you must always pee sitting down for x amount of weeks. (5 weeks)

10 of spades - roll two die. you must spend (6) consecutive hours completely naked, every day for the next (1) week

I obey any commands with a PM/email titled "THIS IS YOUR NEW HYPNOFILE" and will forget doing commands with "MUST DO" in them

Marvel’s personal cocksucking bitch
I love all cock in my ass

PM me FREEZE FRAME for a surprise

My PM Dares
likes/dislikes/limits
Permanent Rules
Cock size .5" when hard
scguycola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2011, 11:57 PM   #19
Norebert

I had to do this as a 10 card dare for a punishment.

1) Jack of hearts

2) 3 of diamonds

3) 7 of diamonds (will do the Q of diamonds dare)
I rolled a 4, 5, 6.

4)10 of diamonds

5) 2 of clubs (rolled a 7 total)

6) 6 of clubs (rolled a 2 and drew A and a 10 (so 42 spanks)

7) Queen of clubs (rolled a 1, drew a 10, K, 3 rolled a 6 so 156 spanks with a ruler)

8) 2 of spades

9) 7 of spades (drew a diamond, rolled a 4, so another naked week in bed)

10) 10 of spades (rolled a 2 and 3)

So I had to sleep naked for 2 weeks in bed which wasn't hard as I normally do that anyway. I had to spank myself the 42 spanks wasn't so bad but the 156 spanks till it did hurt was. I lost count but the first 156 didn't have me as red as I thought the dare would want so I kept going and was sore for a while. I had to wear panties for 2 weeks the first week was the same pair and the second week was different undies each day. I wore thongs, and hipsters. Having to have someone see them was kind of hard, as I normally tuck my shirt in and wear a belt so my pants stay up, however when I at I had my shirt tucked into the undies and "forgot" the belt one day to allow them to be seen when I bent over to get something I "dropped" The reaction was more of disbelief.

If you have any other questions about how it went feel free to ask. Overall good dare.

I own a bra, several panties, a wooden paddle, and basic household stuff.

Limits: Public & family (semi public is fine), drinking urine & cum, scat, illegal, permanent, messy involving food, 1 week limit, video, diaper dares.

I will send pics as proof if asked.
Norebert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 05:20 AM   #20
Siren
getDare Succubus

My 5 cards are:
4 of hearts-The next time you masturbate, think of you having a sexual encounter with your worst enemy. You must cum.
8 of hearts-Roll a die (I rolled 5.) Get completely naked and love your body, stroke, pinch, masturbate etc. your body for the amount you rolled, multiplied by five, minutes. For the whole time, you must be completely naked, never stop loving your body, and you can’t cum. If you break any of these three rules, you must do a face card (Jack-Ace) dare of the Hearts suit. You can’t do a dare on a card that you have in your hand, unless you have all the face cards of the Hearts suit in your hand.

3 of clubs-Draw a card from the top of the deck and then roll a die. Multiply these two numbers and you must: flick your nipples (5x4) times.

6 of spades-Roll a die. Guys use a rubber band and wrap it around your cock and balls for 20 minutes like a cock ring for x amount of days. Girls use something to tie your boobs together for (4) days.
Jack of Spades-Roll two die. You must cum in your underwear and then turn it inside out. Stick the cummed end in your mouth for (2) minutes. You must do this at least once a week for (4) weeks. If you are not allowed to cum, you must do this dare after your sentence is over.

Should be interesting

ama / discord / likes & limits

not looking to play with anyone

dislikes: granny panties, sloths, tea.

however much you use me baby come on use me more

Last edited by Siren; 02-21-2013 at 05:32 AM.
Siren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 07:15 AM   #21
hotfacialguy

Well this turned out pretty rough. This is going to take me FOREVER

I rolled a six, then rolled a six and two, then a four and six, and then a two and three...so 18 cards.

Six of Hearts -Draw and color a red, or pink, heart right above your pubic area in a permanent marker.

Jack of Diamonds - Roll a die to see how many days you will do this dare. Whenever you drive, somewhere, regardless of whether you’re alone or someone is with you, you must: guys-expose both your balls and cock completely, girls-expose your pussy and clit completely. You cannot hide it or cover it. If you can’t drive or don’t have a car that works, or if you chicken out draw another card randomly, from the Diamonds suit.
*I rolled a two - so only two days

Six of Clubs - Draw two cards from the top of the deck and then roll a die. Add the two cards together and multiply it by the number you got on the die(Jack=11, Queen=12, King=13, Ace=15). Spank each cheek of your ass with your hand that many times as hard as you can. Look at your ass after you’re done if it’s not red and warm, and I do mean red, feel your ass to see if it’s warm, you either haven’t been spanking yourself hard enough, or enough times. Keep on repeating the number you got until it is red and warm and do a face card (Jack-Ace) from the Clubs suit as punishment. You can’t do a dare on a card that you have in your hand, unless you have all the face cards of the Clubs suit in your hand.
*Drew a 10 of clubs and 8 of hearts then rolled 6. 18x6=108 spankings

Queen of Diamonds -Roll three dies and make sure they are all different numbers. You will be WALKING four laps around your house or building. Each time you complete a lap you must take off one of the three articles of clothing you got symbolized in the dies and leave it where you stop to take it off. Guys, if you do not roll a 6, you do not have to wear a bra. 1-Shoes 2-Socks 3-Shirt or Blouse 4-Pants or skirt 5-Underwear, just the bottoms 6-Bra (guys too!)
*Rolled 1,3,6* - Shoes, Shirt, Bra

Jack of Clubs - Masturbate until you cum. However you must coat your respective area in either toothpaste or icy hot before you start.

Three of Spades - Roll a die. Give yourself a huge wedgie and you must go to sleep with this wedgie for x amount of weeks.
*Rolled 1 - 1 week

Eight of Diamonds - Masturbate to orgasm in a public place or outside. It can be as secluded or as open as you want.

Queen of Spades-Roll a die. You must swallow all of your cum for x amount of weeks. You must cum at least once a week. If you are not allowed to cum, you must do this dare after your sentence is over.
*Rolled a 6 - Eating cum for 6 weeks*

Ace of Spades -You must do a dare from every suit, including this one numbered higher than 7. You cannot do a dare on a card that you have in your hand.
*Ace of Hearts - Roll a die, then get completely naked. Play with yourself (love yourself) in front of a window, facing the street you live on, for the amount you rolled on the die. The blinds must be open and pulled up and either the lights must be on, or it must be daytime.
*Rolled a four - Stand in front of window for four minutes
*Nine of Clubs - Roll a die to see how many clothespins, or clamps you will put on a specific part of your body. Then roll two more die to see where you will put the clothespins. You cannot get the same body part twice. 1 or 4, nipples 2 or 5-cock/clit 3 or 6-balls/pussy lips
*Rolled a five, six and four - 5 clothespins on balls and nipples.
*Jack of Spades - Roll two die. You must cum in your underwear and then turn it inside out. Stick the cummed end in your mouth for x(the first die) minutes. You must do this at least once a week for x(the second die) amount of weeks. If you are not allowed to cum, you must do this dare after your sentence is over.
*Rolled five and five five minutes and five weeks
*King of Diamonds-Be completely naked and roll a die. Multiply that number by 30 seconds. Open your front door and stand completely naked in your front doorway for the time assigned. You must do this time consecutively. If you hide yourself or go back inside when interrupting the time you must start over.
*Rolled a three A minute and a half

Nine of Spades - Roll a die. Then flip a coin, heads=minutes, tails= hours. You must bind yourself completely naked to a chair for x amount of minutes/hours.
*Rolled a two, coin landed on tails Binded to chair for two hours

Eight of Spades - Roll two dies. Stand somewhere outside any house completely naked either blindfolded or with your eyes closed for x(the first die) minutes. You must do this at least once a week for x(the second die) amount of weeks. If you peek, you must start over again.
*Rolled a five then a one Do this for five mins once a week.

Jack of Hearts - For guys-find a pair of panties, thong, or g-string with some heart design on them, wear these for a week, you can never change them the whole week. Make sure at least one person sees them. If you change them or nobody sees them, you must wear them for another week until these two requirements are met.

Five of Clubs -Roll a die. You must put this many ice cubes up your ass at the same time until they melt.
*rolled a five 5 icecubes in ass

Ten of Spades - Roll two dies. You must spend x(the first die) amount of consecutive hours completely naked, every day for x(the second die) amount of weeks.
*Rolled six then a fiveNaked for 6 consecutive hours for 5 weeks

Ten of Diamonds - Wear the opposite sex’s underwear for a week. You can change them every day but make sure that at least part of it is sticking out every day.

Eight of Clubs - Put a clothespin on each nipple. Roll two die and add these two numbers together. You must twist your nipples, using the clothespins for that many minutes.
*Rolled three and three 6 mins

Six of Spades - Roll a die. Guys use a rubber band and wrap it around your cock and balls for 20 minutes like a cock ring for x amount of days.
*rolled a four four days

King of Clubs - Fuck your ass with something long, and it can either be thin or wide, but must be longer than 7 inches. But before doing this, draw two cards from the top of the deck and add these together (Jack=11, Queen=12, King=13, Ace=15) and then roll a die, no 1's accepted! Then multiply the number you got with the cards by the number you rolled on the die. That’s how many times you must fuck your ass with something longer than 7 inches. For at least the last ten strokes you must thrust in hard and fast. Make sure that it goes almost all the way in. If I can stick almost 15 inches up my butt so can you.
*Got the nine of clubs and ten of hearts , rolled a four 72 minutes

Last edited by hotfacialguy; 02-21-2013 at 07:22 AM.
hotfacialguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 08:41 AM   #22
veuyhorne

My result: three of hearts (easy enough), Jack of Diamonds (rolled a one, not too bad), three of spades (rolled a two, so two weeks in a huge wedgie when sleeping--another dare from elsewhere may prevent me from doing this tonight, so I would add a night to the end), a three of clubs (ended up with 24 flicks to the balls, I've had worse but it still is never fun to have too many flicks to the balls--especially because I just got done with 50 spanks from a wooden spoon to each from another dare), and ten of spades (I will have to spend three consecutive hours naked every day for six weeks, which will be easy enough because I spend a lot of time at home naked anyway.)
Hard Limits (will NOT break): Permanent Damage, Involving Minors, Illegal

PM me any type of dare not listed above. If I don't do it, I'll add it to my Soft or Hard Limits.
veuyhorne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 12:30 PM   #23
Dareholic
getDare Addict

Rolled - 3, five cards

Card 1 - King of Dimonds: Roll a die to see what you’ll be spanking yourself with.
Rolled - 6 roll again
Rolled - 1 ruler
Draw 3 - 7,5,3 = 15
Rolled - 1 reroll, 3 = 45

Card 2 - 9 of spades- Roll a die. Then flip a coin, heads=minutes, tails= hours. You must bind yourself completely naked to a chair for x amount of minutes/hours.
Roll - 4, Flip - heads, minutes

Card 3 - Queen of Spades-Roll a die. You must swallow all of your cum for x amount of weeks. You must cum at least once a week. If you are not allowed to cum, you must do this dare after your sentence is over.
Roll - 2 weeks

Card 4 - 3 of clubs-Draw a card from the top of the deck and then roll a die. Multiply these two numbers and you must: guys-flick your testicles x amount of times
Draw - 7 spades
Roll - 2 = 14 flicks

Card 5 - Ace of Spades-You must do a dare from every suit, including this one numbered higher than 7. You cannot do a dare on a card that you have in your hand.
Draw Harts - 10 of hearts,
...... Roll - 5 hours naked.
Draw Dimonds - 3 of diamonds, Sleep naked for a week
Draw Club - 2 of clubs-Rolled 4,1=5 hard slap on each cheek
Draw Spades - 5 of spades- Rolled 3. 3 weeks no underwear allowed

RETIRED: THANKS getDare, I HAD FUN.

OH, JUST REMEMBER: "Life is not fun, unless you are having fun." - Dareholic

"Adam was but human - this explains it all. He did not want the apple for the apple's sake, he wanted it only because it was forbidden. The mistake was not forbidding the serpent; then he would have eaten the serpent." - Mark Twain
Yamask
Dareholic is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
cards