Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Dice Dares

Old 08-01-2018, 04:45 PM   #1
DemonDare

Default M/F Interactive Fap Dungeon/Gauntlet Game (Fantasy Theme)

This is an interactive solo dare game. Your objective is purely to make it to the end, completing all the tasks given to you or determined by dice rolls along the way.

Notes:
Girls, whenever it states 'ass' that can be ass or pussy for you. Guys, you have no choice.
Begin fully dressed, guys flaccid, with all equipment nearby.
Use lube freely unless otherwise stated.

You will need:
Rope
S/M/L Dildo (or alternative)
Toothpaste
Lube

You wake up in a small, dark room with a distinct and strong smell of damp. There's something else too. Another smell which you can't quite place, sweet but faintly repulsive. As you listen into the darkness you hear someone shuffling around, and the gentle clinking of metal chains as they readjust themselves into a - marginally - more comfortable position. You notice restraints around your ankles.

Spoiler:
[I]Tie your ankles together[/I]

Someone... no, something, taps your shoulder. You turn to look but in the pitch black you cannot see a thing. The finger runs down your back, grabs your already ragged shirt and rips it off you from the bottom to the top. As you cry out to protest, it is tied around your mouth to silence you.

Spoiler:
[I][B]Remove your shirt. Gag yourself.[/B][/I]

"Did I ask you to speak?" Asks a slow, deep and raspy voice; "I didn't kidnap you to have a conversation". The large figure pulls down your pants, and firmly grabs your genitals.

Spoiler:
[I]M: Firmly stroke your cock with as tight a grip as possible for 10 seconds, then slap your balls once
F: Pinch each of your nipples for 5 seconds, hard, and slowly insert a finger into your pussy once, before removing it[/I]

"It's not often I pick something as hard/wet as you off the streets... Actually, I don't think I've picked up anything like you before at all. What are you exactly?"

Roll for Race Modifier
Spoiler:
[I]1: Human: A feeble race willing to please to avoid further punishment, double the time indicated in tasks
2: Dwarf: Your poor holes are so small everything feels bigger. When inserting, use a size bigger than indicated.
3: Orc: Stupid but strong and resilient, so any task indicated will be twice the quantity indicated. e.g. 100 pumps = 200 pumps.
4: Goblin: Pathetic creatures, whenever a hole is used, one extra hole than indicated will be used e.g. Ass + Mouth
5: Satyr: Creatures of chaos and debauchery, Men Only (Women reroll), you must always be erect, if you lose an erection, slap the tip of your cock 5 times with a ruler before getting hard again.
6: Nymphs: Pure sluts. You must edge once for every task, even if not told to, in order to keep you horny. [/I]

"Ah, a _____, very interesting. Well, lets see how a _____ feels wrapped around my cock". The figure reaches out to you once again, and spits on your ass before rubbing his fingers around your asshole to warm you up. He bends you over so your ass is high in the air, and your face is pressed firmly into the floor by his hard, scaly hands. He grabs your genitals from behind and begins to toy with you, as if to show that he is in control.

Spoiler:
[I]Bend over. Finger your asshole using spit as lube for 3 minutes, at the same time: M: For every stroke of your cock, twist your balls once. F: Place a dab of toothpaste on your clit as you slowly finger fuck your pussy.[/I]

Without warning, the erect, throbbing cock of your mysterious captor enters you. You inhale sharply as it takes you by surprise, stretching your asshole.

Roll to find out how he fucks you (Use Medium Dildo)
Spoiler:
[I]1: Insert the dildo with spit as lube quickly and deeply. He is clearly very frustrated. He fucks you hard and fast with no intent other than to cum. 250 thrusts into your ass deep and fast.
2: Slowly inset the dildo halfway, then give 150 slow pumps into your ass halfway in and out. Then he pulls out and forced you to suck his cock for 30 seconds. He fucks your ass all the way in and halfway out for another 100 pumps before finishing.
3: Your captor is not as selfish as he seems. He makes you edge 3 times whilst he fucks you deeply and slowly before finishing, and smacking your ass 5 times to thank you.
4: It has clearly not been long since he fucked his last victim, and is struggling to cum. He fucks your ass shallow and quick 500 times, before giving up and slapping you in the face with his cock 10 times.
5: He must pity you. He lets you finger your asshole for another 3 minutes to prepare you, as you here the wet slapping of his balls on his taint as he masturbates over the thought of fucking you. 50 deep slow pumps is all he needs.
6: You have never felt anything like this before. This creature must have two cocks?! Or maybe there is two of them abusing you. M: Simultaneously fuck your mouth with the small dildo and you ass with the medium dildo for 150 pumps, deep and slow. F: Simultaneously fuck your pussy with the small dildo and your ass with the medium dildo for 150 pumps, deep and slow. [/I]

Panting, as the sticky cum drips out of you, in total shock you feel those all too familiar hands grab your genitals. The restraints loosen around your ankles. Your are dragged upright and feel his hot breath washing over you.
"You were pathetic. Whimpering like a useless little elf before I had even started punishing you. I know now never to kidnap one of your kind again.

Spoiler:
[I]Remove restraints and gag. He slaps you in disappointment and frustration. 5 medium/hard slaps to your clit/balls.[/I]

"I can't decide whether it is worth wasting my time on you to teach you a lesson, or to throw you out of here and let someone else show you how to get fucked like a good little victim"

Roll to find out what he does to you
Spoiler:
[I]1-5: He clearly doesn't want to waste anymore time on you. He places some strange concoction on the tip of your penis/clit which he claims will make you more willing to obey your next captor, before opening the big wooden doors to the room, allowing a crack of moonlight in, briefly illuminating the poor souls covered in red marks, scratches and bruises that he is clearly planning on using later, before kicking you out into the cold.
6: You should have worked harder the first time, but because you were so short-sighted you'll learn your lesson by having to go back and reroll and let you captor use you again. If you have already had to re-roll this roll, follow the instructions for 1-5[/I]

As he casts you out into the cold, cold air rushes around you, even inside you a little where your ass still gapes slightly. The moonlight gives away just enough to allow you to figure out where you are. It appears to be some kind of courtyard.

Spoiler:
[I]Rub an ice cube all over your body, particularly focusing on nipples, pussy, ass, cock and balls until it melts.[/I]

You hear the flapping of birds escaping danger in the distance, and see three figures stumbling towards you. They look like they have been drinking. As they see your cold, nude and vulnerable body you here one cry out "Hey another one Thraklitus doesn't care about. Bet they thought they got away easy. Sorry little slut, we'll show them!"

To Be Continued...
DemonDare is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 9 users say Thank You to DemonDare for this post:
Old 08-04-2018, 02:38 PM   #2
Jesse153087

I'll play and try it out�� can maybe video chat while?
Jesse153087 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2018, 12:33 PM   #3
DemonDare

As the figures stumble closer to you, the smell of mead fills the air. These tall, sinewy creatures only have one thing on their mind. You. As they approach you, although scared, you feel the potion placed on your penis/clit tingle and throb, and you become uncontrollably horny as willing to serve.

Spoiler:
M: Using your thumb and forefinger, rub the head of your penis for 3 minutes, or until you edge.
F: Using one finger only, rub your clit in a circular motion for 3 minutes, or until you edge.

By now the three drunkards are in a circle around you. But before any of them can fuck your poor little holes, the smallest of the three takes out his cock, dropping his tankard, and proceeds to piss on you, while his friends laugh.

Spoiler:
Lie on you back, with your legs up in the air. Fully empty your bladder on yourself, making sure to cover your head, chest and stomach. If you are feeling daring open your mouth!

Before you have a moment to think, the other two are upon you. They are drunk so it will take them a long time to satisfy them fully. Still exhausted from your previous captor, you are willing to do anything to please these creatures.

Roll to find out how they fuck you
Spoiler:
1: The drunks argue and argue about who gets to have a go on your asshole. They can't decide, so they both have a go! 100 pumps. M: One plays with you balls while the other two share your asshole (use the two smallest dildos you have simultaneously) F: One gropes your tits while the other two share your asshole (and it has to be your asshole this time - override rule) use the two smallest dildos you have simultaneously.
2: Too dizzy to stand up, one of the creatures collapses, leaving his hard cock standing to attention. You are forced down onto his small penis (use small dildo) by the other two. 200 squats on the dildo while you deepthroat on of the others, and get edged twice by the third one.
3: They know you are helpless so dont rush to fuck you. Lying on your back with your legs in the air, 100 medium speed deep pumps of the small, then medium, then large dildo.
4: They know you are helpless so dont rush to fuck you. bent over on your hands and knees, 100 fast deep pumps of the small, then medium, then large dildo.
5: You got off lucky. The one who pissed on you was so drunk he couldn't get hard. Suck the large dildo for 5 minutes, while you assfuck the medium dildo at the same time, bent over on your hands and knees.
6: The biggest of the three leads by example. He fucks you on your back with your legs in the air (large dildo, 75 pumps, deep and slow), before M: roughly stroking your cock with both his gnarled hands for 2 minutes (tight grip, medium speed), before cumming in your asshole, making you so sore all you can do is collapse afterwards M: tuck your balls between your legs as you bend over and fuck your ass with the large dildo fast 150 times, then holding your gape for as long as possible. F: Put strong clips on your nipples, tie the clips together with string and make it taut by holding the slack in your mouth, then fuck your ass/pussy fast 150 times with the large dildo, then hold the gape for as long as possible. Both M and F, repeat 2 more times all the way through for the other two yet to have a go on you.

They dark figures were certainly not expecting that kind of service on the way home, and I'm sure you weren't expecting to enjoy being used so roughly so much. They each slap your ass as you lie there exhausted, before wandering off to find something more interesting to do than fuck your limp and useless body.

Spoiler:
Three hard spanks on your ass

to be continued...
The following user says Thank You to DemonDare for this post:
Old 08-18-2018, 01:31 PM   #4
Sluttyslave1775

Omg i just completed this dare and my pussy is soo sore. thank you for the dare
Sluttyslave1775 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2018, 05:32 PM   #5
Slave_on_skype

Default Great game

Please finish this enjoying it so much
Slave_on_skype is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2019, 03:18 PM   #6
DemonDare

Sign Part 3

Dazed and sore you look around. Your eyes have adjusted to the darkness. Your holes are sore from the abuse you received from the revellers, you can't tell if its just that you have been fucked raw or whether you have been scratched as they prised your cheeks apart, eager to fuck you.

Spoiler:
Apply a little toothpaste to your ass. F: apply toothpaste to pussy too.

You clamber to your feet, ass still agape and you can feel the cum dripping out of you. As you walk across the courtyard, shafts of moonlight illuminates your bruised and broken body. As the once hot, sticky cum of your abusers drips out of you it feels ice cold as it trickles down your trembling legs.

Spoiler:
Insert and ice cube in any of your holes. Hold it there until it has melted completely. You may continue the dare as it melts, or edge until it has melted.

As you look around, you see candlelight coming from a wooden outbuilding just beyond the breach of the courtyard. You can't see any further and dare not to go hunting into the blackness, already naked and afraid enough.

As you walk towards the building the smell of manure reaches your nose. You hear gentle snorting and large beings shifting their weight around in their sleep. A stable! Finally, somewhere you can hide and let your body recover from the night's torture.

You sneak into the stable and look around. There's an empty chair with a half-full tankard, but no sign of anything but horses. You try not disturb the sleeping beasts as you settle down for the night.

Roll to see if you wake them
Spoiler:
1-2: You are lucky. You slip in without rousing the animals. Stop the dare here. Tonight you will sleep naked on the floor, without a blanket. You try and wipe yourself down, but only seem to spread the semen and make yourself stickier. M: Orgasm lying on your back with your legs in the air, and finish on your face. F: Bring yourself to orgasm using only your hands. Wipe your hands clean on your face.
3-4: You do not wake the horses. However, you realise this sleeping arangement is not as convenient as it first appears - as a horse rolls over in the night it strikes you with its hoof. M: 20 hard PUNCHES to the balls. Slap the tip of your cock with a ruler 5 times. F: Spank you pussy hard 30 times with a ruler.
5-6: You wake the horses. They can smell the sex on you and you see why they say some people are 'hung like a horse'. Take a cucumber, wrap it in a condom, and insert it into your ass. It should go as deep as possible, once in, fuck yourself with it all the way in and out 75 times while you lie on your hands and knees. M: You may cum, but you must catch your semen in your hands, and wipe it around your asshole. F: The horse isn't used to human holes. It fucks your ass and your pussy indiscriminately. You must fuck your ass/pussy (whichever has been used least) another 30 times.

As you fall asleep you feel a new low of submission. You have been treated so roughly as a pathetic fuckdoll of these creatures that your holes may never be as tight as they were again.

Roll to see what happens next:
Spoiler:
1: Your hole feels like it will never be the same. Hold a gape of your ass for 5 minutes
2: Your hole feels like it will never be the same. Hold a gape of your ass for 10 minutes
3: Your hole feels like it will never be the same. Hold a gape of your ass for 20 minutes
4: Your hole feels like it will never be the same. Hold a gape of your ass for 30 minutes
5: Pause the dare here. On top of any prior sleeping instructions, you will sleep with a plug in tonight.
6: You have suffered enough. You may stop here, or re-roll to continue.

Keep playing to see what the morning brings...
Old 01-28-2019, 06:40 AM   #7
KittyNeeds

This is great! Please keep going!
KittyNeeds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2019, 02:09 PM   #8
PunishmentSlave108

Thank you for this dare. My pussy is so sore, please keep going
Limits: Public, Family, Messy, Scat, Blood, Pee, Pictures, Webcam, Illegal, Body writing
Toys(Household Items Mainly): Collar, Handcuffs, Ankle and Wrist restraints, Nipple clamps, Clothespins, G-spot vibrator, multi speed vibrator, small buttplug, medium buttplug, ball gag and blindfold
PunishmentSlave108 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2019, 06:48 PM   #9
DemonDare

Post What the new day brings...

You awake to bright sunlight suddenly streaming across your face, as the door to the stables are hauled open. You look a mess lying nude in the hay, sticky with sweat and cum from all your previous encounters dried onto you. The stable boy sees you in this state, and looks at you pitifully.

"Cor, you're a right state ent ya? How've ya ended up in 'ere?".

You can see his cock hardening as it bulges in his pants at the sight of you so pathetic, weak and vulnerable. He is young though, and looks a little embarrassed to see you like this.

"Urmm" He says, breaking the silence from the question you left unanswered, "you need a wash, don't tell nobody and i'll sneak ya in, get ya cleaned up. Then you got to leave 'ere and not come back? deal?"

You nod in agreement. He takes you to the edge of the castle grounds to a set of outhouses.

Spoiler:
1: He pushes you into the small wooden shed where you find a bucket of water and a dirty cloth. Have a cold shower for 5 minutes. Drip dry.
2: He pushes you into the small wooden shed where you find a bucket of water and a dirty cloth. Give yourself a spot wash with a bowl of water and flannel. Drip dry.
3: He pushes you into the small wooden shed where you find a bucket of water and a dirty cloth. Have a cold shower for 5 minutes. As you shower, he peeps round the corner and begins stroking his cock. Take 3 nude photos of yourself, and upload them to a Kinktalk album of the name of this dare. Send me the link.
4: He pushes you into the small wooden shed where you find a bucket of water and a dirty cloth. Have a cold shower for 5 minutes. As you shower, he peeps round the corner and begins stroking his cock. Take 3 nude photos of yourself, and upload them to a Kinktalk album of the name of this dare. Send me the link.
5: He pushes you into the small wooden shed where you find a bucket of water and a dirty cloth. He is very keen to get you clean - give yourself an enema with cold water. Hold the enema for as long as possible, edging twice before releasing it as he scrubs your genitals clean for you.
6: He pushes you into the small wooden shed where you find a bucket of water and a dirty cloth. He is very keen to get you clean - give yourself an enema with cold water. Hold the enema for as long as possible, edging three times before releasing it as he scrubs your genitals clean for you.

As you stand there, wet and cold, but slightly less cum-covered he asks "bit better?" You nod. He seems to want something more, but is too embarrassed to ask.

Spoiler:
1: This time it is your turn to make a move. You offer him one of
your holes as a thank you, which he gladly accepts. He doesn't take long, filling you with cum after 200 fast pumps.
2: This time it is your turn to make a move. You offer him your moth as a thank you, which he gladly accepts. Deepthroat a dildo 50 times, holding it at maximum insertion for at least 3 seconds each time.
3: He shyly asks you for a favour in return. He requests that you fuck him as a thank you for his services. M: Using a fleshlight or suitable fruit, edge 5 times. F: Squat 200 times on a dildo.
4: He shyly asks you for a favour in return. He requests that you fuck him as a thank you for his services. M: Using a fleshlight or suitable fruit, edge 3 times. F: Squat 100 times on a dildo.
5: As you both stand there in silence, another stable boy bumbles in. Not expecting to see either of you, he gets hard immediately. Your new 'friend' does nothing to stop him as he watches you get violated once again as he takes 100 deep slow pumps in your ass until completion. 100 deep slow pumps with a dildo. Take a photo of the dildo in your ass, and upload it to a kinktalk album with the name of this thread, and send the link to me.
6: As you both stand there in silence, another stable boy bumbles in. Not expecting to see either of you, he gets hard immediately. Your new 'friend' does nothing to stop him as he watches you get violated once again as he takes 100 deep slow pumps in your ass until completion. To add insult, he pissed on you as he leaves. 100 deep slow pumps with a dildo. Lie on your back and empty your bladder on yourself. Take a photo of you covered in piss, and upload it to a kinktalk album of the name of this thread, and send me the link.

After that, the stable boy nervously says "well, you best be off, sorry i don't have any clothes for ya". He opens the shed door, and points to a damaged section of wall. "Through there and you'll be out of here and into the forest. I can't give you no help there, but at least it might be better than here"

You walk hurriedly out of the shed, straight towards the hole in the wall. It's a chllly morning.

Spoiler:
Melt an ice cube on your nipples. Insert an ice cube into one of your holes, and let it melt.

You squeeze out of the hole without looking back. Although the sun is rising, as you look into the dark forest you briefly consider if a life of constant abuse may be better than whatever awaits your vulnerable and naked body in there. You push on nonetheless.

Spoiler:
Brambles and nettles scratch you as you walk through the brush. Place toothpaste on your balls/labia. Smack your inner thighs, ass and cock/pussy 30 times in total with an elastic band.

To Be Continued...
Old 07-27-2019, 04:57 AM   #10
1337dares

Thank you, that was hot. Here's what I rolled: 3 3 5
Items: 3 clamps, 2 binder clips, markers, cords, brush, belt
1337dares is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dice dare, dungeon, fap gauntlet, game, interactive