Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 12-31-2020, 06:53 PM   #1
DaredPaola

Red face 20 F New Year Public Exposure Game

Hey, the new year is starting and i hope you all had a good start! So here is not much going on so I hoped to get some fast tasks to complete for the coming year. I would love to start of with some now.

It you want to know anything about my neighbourhood or my equipment just ask!

I kinda thought about some tasks involving a game of online chess and then a task depending of winning or losing the game.

I will tell if i can do your tasks. And i will try do do all if they are within my limits and not to hard. (Dont go so hard with me in the beginning)

Thanks for your ideas!
DaredPaola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2020, 06:59 PM   #2
GetdareTEO
getDare Devil

Omg I LOOOVE online games with tasks and dares as forfeits!! And public exposure risk too!! And I’m fairly good at chess, if I am to judge myself. Please message me as soon as possible to get us started! Preferably on Kik, but PMs work too if you don’t have Kik
Hard limits: anal, crossdressing, messy/scat, social suicide, hookups, masturbating on video/cam, deepthroating, enemas, excessively time consuming, too public, probably more.
Kik: getdareteo.
GetdareTEO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2020, 07:01 PM   #3
DaredPaola

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Evil One View Post
Omg I LOOOVE online games with tasks and dares as forfeits!! And public exposure risk too!! And I’m fairly good at chess, if I am to judge myself. Please message me as soon as possible to get us started! Preferably on Kik, but PMs work too if you don’t have Kik
Hey, why not write your ideas here? So anyone can add something or change something? Would love to hear your ideas.
Old 12-31-2020, 07:06 PM   #4
GetdareTEO
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaredPaola View Post
Hey, why not write your ideas here? So anyone can add something or change something? Would love to hear your ideas.
I wouldn’t mind doing that, it’s just tht I’m on my way to bed, and I’m afraid I’ll forget, so I would really appreciate a message to remind me but if you don’t want to send that, I’ll make sure to remember to get back here tomorrow morning!
Hard limits: anal, crossdressing, messy/scat, social suicide, hookups, masturbating on video/cam, deepthroating, enemas, excessively time consuming, too public, probably more.
Old 12-31-2020, 07:08 PM   #5
DaredPaola

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Evil One View Post
I wouldn’t mind doing that, it’s just tht I’m on my way to bed, and I’m afraid I’ll forget, so I would really appreciate a message to remind me but if you don’t want to send that, I’ll make sure to remember to get back here tomorrow morning!
Then better remeber me ³ Good night.
Old 12-31-2020, 07:11 PM   #6
Rickwills87

So how about you start with a number of items of clothes..... you strip everytime a piece is taken then after you are naked a new more exposing task is performed?

Dislikes: family, money, blackmail, blood,scat, piss
Rickwills87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2020, 07:12 PM   #7
GetdareTEO
getDare Devil

Quote:
Then better remeber me ³ Good night.
You’re right! Of course I will Good night!
Old 12-31-2020, 07:15 PM   #8
DaredPaola

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickwills87 View Post
So how about you start with a number of items of clothes..... you strip everytime a piece is taken then after you are naked a new more exposing task is performed?
So iam wearing a jogging pants, a shirt, a pullover undies, bra and socks now. I will start a match then and tell you how it went. Maybe you can already think of my punishment for losing more figures than i have clothes.
Old 12-31-2020, 07:19 PM   #9
Rickwills87

Quote:
So iam wearing a jogging pants, a shirt, a pullover undies, bra and socks now. I will start a match then and tell you how it went. Maybe you can already think of my punishment for losing more figures than i have clothes.
You are wearing too many clothes.... if you would like true exposure start in just a bra and panties and then after 2 pieces have been taken your exposure can begin

Old 12-31-2020, 07:38 PM   #10
DaredPaola

Quote:
You are wearing too many clothes.... if you would like true exposure start in just a bra and panties and then after 2 pieces have been taken your exposure can begin
I dont know what you mean? You mean i should start a game of chess in bra and undies and if i lose a figure i strip one of?
Old 12-31-2020, 07:39 PM   #11
siliconavatar
Distinguished Member

How about you play a game of chess (I'm willing to be your opponent) and let the results decide both who does the dare and how hard it is. E.g.

You lose in... 5 moves or less = You spend X minutes nude in a doorway, balcony or window that exits your property (this could be your house or just your room if you share your property with others).
You lose in... 6-15 moves =You spend 2 times X minutes nude in a doorway, balcony or window that exits your property (this could be your house or just your room if you share your property with others). You must keep your eyes closed the entire time.
You lose in... 16-30 moves = You spend 2 times X minutes nude in a doorway, balcony or window that exits your property (this could be your house or just your room if you share your property with others). You must keep your eyes closed the entire time and set an alarm (maybe using your phone) to sound 30 seconds before the end of the time. You should be holding whatever is making the alarm noise, it should be set to as loud as possible and you may not turn it off until your time is up.
You lose in... 31 or more moves = You spend 2 times X minutes nude in a doorway that exits your property (this could be your house or just your room if you share your property with others) and the door should be closed behind you with your clothes on the inside. You must keep your eyes closed the entire time and set an alarm (maybe using your phone) to sound half way through the time. You should be holding whatever is making the alarm noise, it should be set to as loud as possible and you may not turn it off until your time is up. Thirty seconds from the end you must take 4 times X steps away from the door before you may go back inside.

X is the absolute difference between the number of pieces you take and the number you lose.

If you'd prefer something less risky but more definitely exposing the you could try a variation with online exposure, e.g.

You lose in... 5 moves or less = You send an underwear pic without face to only the winner.
You lose in... 6-15 moves = You send a nude pic without face to only the winner.
You lose in... 16-30 moves = You send an underwear pic with face to only the winner.
You lose in... 31 or more moves = You send a nude pic with face to only the winner.

The winner may share the piic with a number of people equal to X/5 (rounded down) where X is again the absolute difference between the number of pieces you take and the number you lose.

Let me know if either of these sounds fun and if you want to play me. I'm happy to complete any of these dares if I lose. If neither of these appeals to you I'll have a think and see what else pops into my head

Likes: Humiliation, orgasm control, edging, spanking, bondage, electrostim, cam/pics, fantasy blackmail, hidden public(or remote outdoors), light anal, light cbt, JOI, being controlled

Dislikes: Short term denial (days), pee drinking, cum play, hard anal, face pics (trust is required), heavy cbt, nettles(the plant)

Limits: Full public, scat, vomit, illegal, long denial (months+), social suicide, blood
siliconavatar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2020, 07:40 PM   #12
DaredPaola

Quote:
Because I just started a game and ist of course starts with 16 and i lost the game with 4 in the end. So are butt naked and would need a punishment now.
Old 12-31-2020, 07:41 PM   #13
Rickwills87

Quote:
I dont know what you mean? You mean i should start a game of chess in bra and undies and if i lose a figure i strip one of?
Sorry I thought you were looking for exposure.... ok start with whatever clothes you have and each piece you lose take an item off and take a picture.... if you end up naked the each piece write your opponents name on a part of your body and take a pic.... at the end of the game send all pics to your opponent for them to use as they wish

Old 12-31-2020, 07:42 PM   #14
maddog2048
getDare Sweetheart

Are your likes/dislikes/limits somewhere? Would make it easier to suggests rewards/punishments.

One would be go to public dressed normally, with 2 items of extra clothing. Play games with a fairly low time limit (ie as fast as you can.) Every lose you have to remove an item of clothing, every win you put one on. You win the challenge by winning a game with all the clothes on, give yourself a reward (perhaps a long masturbation session with orgasm). If you lose a game and are unwilling to remove another item of clothing, then you forfeit the challenge. You have to return home as you are currently dressed, and flash your tits and ass in three different places. Then edge 3 times, no orgasm today.

I'd also suggest a reward/punishment based on how much you win or lose by.

Just look up the standard chess piece values. Most online chess games will show you the current point difference in pieces captured, so you won't have to calculate.

Then your reward/punishment depends on the point difference x at the end of the game
Eg.

Win: masturbate for x minutes
Lose: remove an item of clothing or spank yourself for every 3 points difference

You could also assign specific forfeits for having particular pieces captured in a game.

Eg.
Go out and in public and for each capture piece:
Pawn - 3 spanks on your ass
Knight - rub tits for 3 minutes
Bishop - discreetly grind vagina on something for 2 minutes
Rook - first one no bra, second no panties
Queen - deepthroat a banana for 5 minutes
King (lose game) - strip naked in public bathroom and edge 5 times

Happy to play you if you want an opponent

Last edited by maddog2048; 12-31-2020 at 07:46 PM.
maddog2048 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2020, 07:45 PM   #15
DaredPaola

Quote:
Originally Posted by siliconavatar View Post
How about you play a game of chess (I'm willing to be your opponent) and let the results decide both who does the dare and how hard it is. E.g.

You lose in... 5 moves or less = You spend X minutes nude in a doorway, balcony or window that exits your property (this could be your house or just your room if you share your property with others).
You lose in... 6-15 moves =You spend 2 times X minutes nude in a doorway, balcony or window that exits your property (this could be your house or just your room if you share your property with others). You must keep your eyes closed the entire time.
You lose in... 16-30 moves = You spend 2 times X minutes nude in a doorway, balcony or window that exits your property (this could be your house or just your room if you share your property with others). You must keep your eyes closed the entire time and set an alarm (maybe using your phone) to sound 30 seconds before the end of the time. You should be holding whatever is making the alarm noise, it should be set to as loud as possible and you may not turn it off until your time is up.
You lose in... 31 or more moves = You spend 2 times X minutes nude in a doorway that exits your property (this could be your house or just your room if you share your property with others) and the door should be closed behind you with your clothes on the inside. You must keep your eyes closed the entire time and set an alarm (maybe using your phone) to sound half way through the time. You should be holding whatever is making the alarm noise, it should be set to as loud as possible and you may not turn it off until your time is up. Thirty seconds from the end you must take 4 times X steps away from the door before you may go back inside.

X is the absolute difference between the number of pieces you take and the number you lose.

If you'd prefer something less risky but more definitely exposing the you could try a variation with online exposure, e.g.

You lose in... 5 moves or less = You send an underwear pic without face to only the winner.
You lose in... 6-15 moves = You send a nude pic without face to only the winner.
You lose in... 16-30 moves = You send an underwear pic with face to only the winner.
You lose in... 31 or more moves = You send a nude pic with face to only the winner.

The winner may share the piic with a number of people equal to X/5 (rounded down) where X is again the absolute difference between the number of pieces you take and the number you lose.

Let me know if either of these sounds fun and if you want to play me. I'm happy to complete any of these dares if I lose. If neither of these appeals to you I'll have a think and see what else pops into my head
Iam definitly down for the balcony stuff. But online exposure is in my limits sorry. I post a link for the game in a sec. Maybe you can tell me then that with the difference when you win. (Iam not good at all. )

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
exhibition, exposure, flashing, game, public