Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 03-02-2020, 07:43 PM   #1
Nick wild
Distinguished Member

World "Safe" public exposure

I love taking a piss in the woods or driving at night with my shorts pulled down as much as the next sub... But I want to know what "low" risk ways you satisfy an exhibitionist itch?

Might have to try interesting ones myself

Kik: human_husky_pup

Limits: no public, no family/other people. No dares to buy things. Keep dares in my bedroom and bathroom

open to most sane and safe things

I have no female clothes.
I have a kilt, wrestling singlet, jockstraps, a loincloth, small dildo, lovsense edge (p-spot vibe), pup hood ,fox/pup tails, and a collar.

pics: (no face)

Body functions: piss and cum-not on clothes/furniture. Scat-no eating
Nick wild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2020, 12:59 PM   #2
natethegreat
getDare Sweetheart

-Leave bathroom with fly down while not wearing any underwear.
-Go to local pool and use local changeroom.
-Go to local sauna and sit naked on towel.

LIMITS: Anything to do with poo, extreme pain, blood, bruising, breath play, illegal, friends & family or extreme public, self infliction, social suicide, degradation, body writing, body odor, feet, messy, food, financial and silly dares.
natethegreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2020, 05:07 PM   #3
Nick wild
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by natethegreat View Post
-Leave bathroom with fly down while not wearing any underwear.
-Go to local pool and use local changeroom.
-Go to local sauna and sit naked on towel.
Do you do these things on the regular?

Limits: no public, no family/other people. No dares to buy things. Keep dares in my bedroom and bathroom

I have a kilt, wrestling singlet, jockstraps, a loincloth, small dildo, lovsense edge (p-spot vibe), pup hood ,fox/pup tails, and a collar.

Old 03-04-2020, 02:32 AM   #4
robbi11
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via AIM to robbi11 Send a message via MSN to robbi11 Send a message via Yahoo to robbi11

I do nearly everything naked.
Please kik me to chat about it.
Kik : robbi112

pain,crossdres,poo,,anal over 5.0,blood,
family,other persons,hard publik,diapers,wedgie,
messy,dares longer than 1 hour. tied up balls.

yOU CAN CHECK MY MOST DARES ON CAM
robbi11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2020, 05:19 AM   #5
rhode64
getDare Patriot

Send a message via AIM to rhode64 Send a message via MSN to rhode64 Send a message via Yahoo to rhode64
Default nudist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick wild View Post
I love taking a piss in the woods or driving at night with my shorts pulled down as much as the next sub... But I want to know what "low" risk ways you satisfy an exhibitionist itch?

I am a nudist and do live naked as much as possible so probably in some ways my exhibitionist tendencies are satisfied most days as someone is bound to see me nude .
rhode64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2020, 06:36 AM   #6
Bellatrixdemigod

I put my lush in and went to a restaurant to eat while a boy across the country controlled it

Spoiler:
Humiliate and degrade me in my inbox!!!
Bellatrixdemigod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2020, 10:38 AM   #7
Nick wild
Distinguished Member

Has anybody participated in the world naked bike ride, naked hiking day, or other orgized exhibitionist events

Old 03-08-2020, 07:10 PM   #8
Truckernaut42
getDare Devil

Quote:
Has anybody participated in the world naked bike ride, naked hiking day, or other orgized exhibitionist events
I did the WNBR last summer, I'd love to talk about it just let me know what you want to know

For those under 5 inches, join the small dick club on FB https://www.facebook.com/groups/2901374083525592

Likes: nudity, sph, truths, public nudity, showing my penis

As punishment for having a small penis I must show anyone who asks to see it a picture of it. Message me to see it anytime. I am no longer allowed to keep it private.
Truckernaut42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2020, 10:24 PM   #9
Nick wild
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truckernaut42 View Post
I did the WNBR last summer, I'd love to talk about it just let me know what you want to know
Do you still have that "I'm doing something bad" feeling even though its a sanctioned event? Or does the organization of it put to you at ease?

Old 03-09-2020, 06:22 PM   #10
Truckernaut42
getDare Devil

Quote:
Do you still have that "I'm doing something bad" feeling even though its a sanctioned event? Or does the organization of it put to you at ease?
it keeps me at ease knowing I'm safe from getting into any serious trouble or having someone attack me. I still have the "I'm doing something bad" feeling just because, to put it simply, I am butt naked in public lol. I know that if anyone I know found out about it they'd probably shame me or think I was a freak for participating because public nudity isn't socially acceptable. I wouldn't want anyone I know to see and recognize me. I did wear a mask and saw someone I sort of knew but she didn't recognize me or at least didn't tell me she did. I actually forgot I was naked sometimes. You start to just get used to the feeling of not wearing anything for a long period of time that it becomes normal. Only did I remember when people reminded me or if I looked down and remembered when I saw that my private parts were exposed. I was naked completely for at least an hour, and was probably seen by a few hundred people.

For those under 5 inches, join the small dick club on FB https://www.facebook.com/groups/2901374083525592

As punishment for having a small penis I must show anyone who asks to see it a picture of it. Message me to see it anytime. I am no longer allowed to keep it private.
Old 03-10-2020, 03:29 AM   #11
zephyrnem
getDare Addict

I have a few parks I know that are “safe” at night to get completely naked in. I get naked in public bathrooms. Really get a rush from that. I am lucky in that I have a small farm with a barn, and do chores there naked. An interstate is about 1/4 mile away and there is a sight line. Most they might see is that someone might be naked on my land. A closer road where, before anyone sees me, I can usually see them coming and know the sight lines on my property. At night, or when it is raining, I will often leave my car by the road and strip naked there. Was almost caught once after a storm when the fire dept. checked my car thinking it was just off the road due to an accident. I hid in the barn.
Toys: Ball gag, plug, clothespins
Clothes: Fishnet body suit, swimsuit (women’s), thong, leotard.

Currently seeking Master or exhibitionist female to serve.
zephyrnem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2020, 03:07 AM   #12
patrickm

Default Safe Public Exposure

I scratch the itch by taking the trash out naked and by doing short streaks (e.g. across the street, around the nearest intersection). There's a park not too far away. If the itch is bad, I'll sometimes run there in just a pair of running shorts. If the park is empty, I'll slip the shorts off and try to run the mile trail naked. Only was able to ever make it the full way completely naked once.
patrickm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2020, 07:30 PM   #13
Nick wild
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by patrickm View Post
I scratch the itch by taking the trash out naked and by doing short streaks (e.g. across the street, around the nearest intersection). There's a park not too far away. If the itch is bad, I'll sometimes run there in just a pair of running shorts. If the park is empty, I'll slip the shorts off and try to run the mile trail naked. Only was able to ever make it the full way completely naked once.
What keeps you from completing the mile? Nerves or do you come across other runners? (Have trail walkers seen you putting your shorts back on?)

Old 03-12-2020, 09:41 PM   #14
MattJhns

Quote:

I do the being naked in a locker room especially after a swim and my cock is all shrivel up
MattJhns is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to MattJhns for this post:
Old 03-16-2020, 05:31 PM   #15
Truckernaut42
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattJhns View Post
I do the being naked in a locker room especially after a swim and my cock is all shrivel up
I love doing this too. Especially on the nude beach and talking to someone all shriveled and small. Done it many times and I always wonder what they're thinking.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
exhibition, exposure, public