Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 05-20-2018, 07:32 AM   #1
gdBob
getDare Sweetheart

Color Wheel Exhibitionist dare ideas

Hello getDare

I love exhibitionist dares and trying new things. Some of you have incredible imaginations so I want you all to help set some new challenges for me.

There are three categories here (easy, medium and hard) to give you an idea of my likes. But, if you have a dare you think I'd enjoy that doesn't nearly fit into a category, you can post that too! You never know...

As with previous dares, picture proof and reports may be made available

Easy: Omegle
This is a nice easy one I can do without even leaving my house. Suggest an opening message and I will try it on a bunch of random strangers. I'll report back with results.

Medium: Naked in interesting places
Ok so my favourite dares involve getting naked in new and unusual places (limit: getting caught!). My recent dares include: a trip to a nude beach, naked elevator ride, nude walk through the woods. This is my wishlist so far. But I'm always looking for new ideas, so post me your best ones.

Hard: 1+?
I have always fantasised about CFNM, ENM situations. I do not want to involve anybody who doesn't want to play. But I really want your ideas on how to get into one of these situations, so let me hear what you have!
Note: I love this dare by BLiverpool about handing a note to a stranger, so maybe suggest some notes?

Thank you x
interesting conversation, answering truths, asking questions.
Favourite dares: nudity, risky stripping, games of chance.
gdBob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2018, 07:51 AM   #2
Binky

Easy one for you, head onto omegle naked. For every person that disconnects without typing anything you are not allowed to masturbate 1 day. Stay online for 1 hour.

Binky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2018, 08:46 PM   #3
gdBob
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Binky View Post
Easy one for you, head onto omegle naked. For every person that disconnects without typing anything you are not allowed to masturbate 1 day. Stay online for 1 hour.
Wow, ok. This could turn real bad real quick. Most people on Omegle skip anyway, and this could quickly add up to a year!
interesting conversation, answering truths, asking questions.
Favourite dares: nudity, risky stripping, games of chance.
gdBob is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dares, exhibitionism, naked dares, nude dares, omegle