Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Dice Dares

Old 09-25-2016, 05:44 AM   #1
Sasahara
getDare Devil

Default Bing-O!

I created this dice dare to give women a nice, fun, painful and pleasurable evening... Think of it as like a game of Bingo where you win the prize of an orgasm at the end. Check it out, and I hope you enjoy playing!

Supplies:
Two d6 (different colours)
Toothbrush
Toothpaste
Clothespins (a bunch, including a zipper with at least 6 attached pins)
Binder clips
Belt
Hairbrush
Pens
Toilet or bottle brush
Panties
Pantyhose
Blindfold
Ice cubes
Several items to use for insertions (see instructions)

The Rules:
You’ll want to make up a game board to make it easier for you to keep track of your rolls. Make a table with O R G A S M across the column tops and the numbers 1-6 in the cells.

Each round you’ll roll your 2d6. Designate one of them for the Letter choice, and the other for the number within the letter. So O is 1, R is 2, G is 3, A is 4, S is 5 and M is 6.

Once you’ve rolled, do the task (O-2 for example.) If you re-roll the same number, do the additional task in brackets.

The game ends when you have each of the numbers 1-6 done in a different letter. So each letter has to have a different number done. For example, O-1 R-4 G-2 A-6 S-3 M-5 would be a win for you. Your prize? You get to have an orgasm!

Each column has a consequence at the end of it. If you manage to fill an entire column before you’ve got a winning hand, then you accept the forfeit for a week afterwards.

As you’re playing, write a report with what you rolled each time and what you did, both to help you keep track and so that I know how your game went.

Have fun!

O

1- Scrub your right nipple with your toothbrush for 2 minutes (both nipples second time)
2- Scrub your left nipple with your toothbrush for 2 minutes (both nipples second time)
3- Scrub your pussy with your toothbrush for 2 minutes (put toothpaste on the brush the second time)
4- Play with your clit for 2 minutes (with clothespin on clit seond time)
5- Binder clips on your pussy lips for 2 minutes (until edge second time)
6- Binder clips on nipples 5 minutes (pull off second time)
If you fill all 6 before the game finishes, for a week you’ll brush your pussy with your toothbrush before you brush your teeth

R

1- Put a clothespin on each pussy lip and tape to your inner thighs for 2 minutes(add 10 thrusts with insertion toy second time)
2- Put a clothespin on your right nipple for 5 minutes (twist it off second time)
3- Put a clothespin on your left nipple for 5 minutes (twist it off second time)
4- Put a zipper of at least 6 pins (3 on each tit, 1 on each nipple) on and pull it off. Second time put it on pussy (outer lips and clit)
5- Put a clothespin on your tongue for 2 minutes. (second time edge with pins on tongue and nipples)
6- Play with clit for 5 minutes (with toothpaste on fingers second time)
If you fill all 6 before the game finishes, for a week you’ll wear clothespins on your nipples in the shower

G

1- 5 rubber band snaps to right nipple (10 second time)
2- 5 rubber band snaps to left nipple (10 second time)
3- 5 swats to right nipple with hairbrush (10 second time)
4- 5 swats to left nipple with hairbrush (10 second time)
5- Edge using back of hairbrush (use bristle side second time)
6- 10 swats to clit with hairbrush (bristles second time)
If you fill all 6 before the game finishes, for a week you cannot cum, only edge. Once on the first day, twice on the second, etc.

A

1- Insert as many pens as you can in your pussy and leave them in for 5 minutes (add pens to your ass second time)
2- Insert a pair of panties in your pussy and leave them in for 10 minutes (pantyhose second time)
3- Insert a toilet brush or bottle brush and do 5 strokes with it in and out (second time edge with it in)
4- Insert your favourite number of fingers. And edge (edge twice second time)
5- Insert an object of your choice that you’ve never used inside yourself before. (put the same object in your ass second time)
6- Edge with 2 fingers in your ass. (3 fingers second time)
If you fill all 6 before the game finishes, for a week each day you’ll find a new item in your home to insert in your pussy and then your ass

S

1- 5 spanks to your pussy with a belt (10 second time)
2- Fuck your ass with a finger for 3 minutes. (2 fingers for 5 minutes second time)
3- 5 spanks to your left tit with a belt (10 to the nipple second time)
4- 5 spanks to your right tit with a belt (10 to the nipple second time)
5- Bring yourself to edge. Every 30 seconds, stop and spank your pussy once with the belt. (spank every 15 seconds second time)
6- 10 strokes to the sole of each foot with a belt (20 second time)
If you fill all 6 before the game finishes, for a week you will cum 3 times a day- once when you wake, once before you go to sleep, and once whenever you’d like

M

1- You must play with your clit for 5 minutes without stopping or cumming (10 minutes second time)
2- Put a binder clip on your clit for one minute. (twist and pull on it the second time for the duration)
3- Put clothespins on your nipples and do jumping jacks until they fall off (use binder clips the second time and do 20 jumping jacks)
4- Edge without hands. (do it blindfolded and without hands the second time)
5- Make a piece of art using clothespins on your torso. (use toothpaste and binder clips the second time)
6- Insert 5 ice cubes, split between your pussy and ass. Play with yourself til they melt. (10 cubes second time)
If you fill all 6 before the game finishes, for a week I will choose all the clothes you wear. PM me to discuss.
Old 10-27-2016, 04:59 AM   #2
KittyNeeds

Thumbs up

This is an ingenious game. I can't wait to try it out!
KittyNeeds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2016, 04:03 PM   #3
KittyNeeds

Default Sorry it took so long to do!

I had to modify a little for my limits, but here are my results

4/2 I inserted my panties into my pussy and set a timer for 10 minutes before going to the next turn
2/6 I played with myself for 5 minutes while watching a public humiliation clip (panties were still inside of me)
3/6 I swatted my clit 10 times with the flat side of the hairbrush
3/6 I swatted myself 10 times with the bristle edge of the hairbrush
6/2 I clamped a large binder clip on my clit for 1 minute and watched a bondage clip
3/6 I swatted my clit 20 times with the bristle side of the hairbrush
4/3 I wasn't able to fit the toilet brush in my pussy, so I edged
6/6 I inserted 5 ice cubes into my pussy and played for 10 minutes while they melted
5/2 I fucked my pussy with my hand for 3 minutes
6/3 I did 100 jumping jacks and the clothes pins didn't fall off (I have rubber bands around the ends to make them tighter
3/3 I swatted both nipples 5 times with a hairbrush
2/2 I put clothes pins on both nipples (to keep it even)
4/6 I lubed one finger and put them in my ass while I edged with my vibrator
6/1 I played with my clit for 5 minutes but had to stop for a few seconds so I didn't cum
4/1 I fit 8 pens in my pussy, and watched a 5 minute bondage clip
2/6 I played with my clit for 2 minutes with toothpaste
6/4 I taped my vibrator to the arm of my couch and ground against it to edge; my clit was still burning from the toothpaste
1/2 scrubbed my nipple for 2 minutes with my toothbrush
The following user says Thank You to KittyNeeds for this post:
Old 11-22-2016, 02:17 PM   #4
KittyNeeds

Default Tried again

Okay, so, since I messed it up the first time, I played until I maxed out one of the categories. This happened to be category 3. So I guess I won't be cumming for another week! Here's what I rolled:

3/6: 10 swats to clit with hairbrush
6/1: played with clit for 5 minutes...this was very difficult because I haven't been allowed to cum in a while
1/4: played with my clit for 2 minutes....
1/5: binder clips on my pussy lips for 2 minutes
3/5: edge by grinding on the back of my hairbrush
4/5: put a beer bottle in my pussy
3/2: 5 rubber band snaps to my left nipple
2/4: I put 8 pins on my tits, 2 on the top, 1 on the nipple, and 1 underneath. I let them sit on for the next turn and then pulled them off
3/5: I edged on the hard bristle side of my hairbrush while watching insertion clips
2/2: I put a on clothes pin (which has a rubber band wrapped around the end to make it tighter) for 5 minutes
3/1: 5 rubber band snaps to the right nipple
1/4: I put a pin on my clit and used it to pull back my hood while I played with my clit for 2 minutes
1/2: scrubbed my left nipple for 2 minutes
3/3: swatted my right nipple 10 times with bristle side of my hairbrush
5/6: hit the bottom of my feet 10 times with a belt
5/3: I held my tit in one hand and spanked my left nipple 5 times with the belt
1/6: large binder clips on my nipples for 5 minutes
6/2: put a binder clip on my clit for 1 minute
3/2: 10 rubber band snaps to my abused left nipple
3/3: 10 swats to the right nipple with the bristle side of my hairbrush
6/2: I used a medium binder clip on my clit and twisted it out for a minute
6/3: I did another 100 jumping jacks and the clothes pins didn't fall off
5/4: I held my right tit in my hand and spanked it 5 times on the nipple with a leather belt
4/2: I put my wet panties in my pussy and left them there for 10 minutes
2/2: clothes pin on my right nipple and twisted it off
3/4: I swatted my left nipple 5 times with the bristle side of the hairbrush
The following user says Thank You to KittyNeeds for this post:
Old 03-27-2017, 06:33 AM   #5
Opal

I loved that you have given me this dare! Thank you very much.

Here is what I rolled:
6/1: You must play with your clit for 5 minutes without stopping or cumming (10 minutes second time)
This was hard! Due to the other dares you have given me, I was quite wet and sensitive already. If I'd have gone faster, I would have orgasmed for sure.

1/3: Put a clothespin on your left nipple for 5 minutes (twist it off second time)
This was less painful than expected. I will sure be thinking back to this moment when I will brush my teeth tonight.

1/1: Scrub your right nipple with your toothbrush for 2 minutes (both nipples second time)
This started out less painful than expected but turned out to be quite painful at the end. My nipple was red and sore, all ready for the next roll.

4/6: 6- Edge with 2 fingers in your ass. (3 fingers second time)
Simple but enjoyable! I had some trouble inserting two fingers but once I had that figured out, I edged within minutes!

4/5: Insert an object of your choice that you’ve never used inside yourself before. (put the same object in your ass second time)
Easy, a wooden spoon! I had to insert this for another dare. Why not combine these two? ; )

3/2: 5 rubber band snaps to left nipple (10 second time)
Ouch! I had some trouble getting this right so I have done some additional to make up for it.

3/3: 5 swats to right nipple with hairbrush (10 second time)
My nipple!! It already started hurting really bad within the first ten seconds. By three minutes I was thinking of giving up, but I completed the whole five minutes.

3/5: Edge using back of hairbrush (use bristle side second time)
This was done within a minute. Guess this dare really turned me on ; )

6/2: Put a binder clip on your clit for one minute. (twist and pull on it the second time for the duration)
I do now own any binder clips. I used a clothespin for this. Quite painful but also very hard not to cum after edging! This is a mean one!

3/1: 5 rubber band snaps to right nipple (10 second time)
At least my nipples hurt evenly now :-(

4/5: Insert an object of your choice that you’ve never used inside yourself before. (put the same object in your ass second time)
Oops, should've thought this through. As I cannot fit the biggest side, I'll settle for the smaller side

3/5: Edge using back of hairbrush (use bristle side second time)
This hurt in a really, really good way. It took about two minutes to edge.

1/6: You must play with your clit for 5 minutes without stopping or cumming (10 minutes second time)
Didn't have any binder clips so I used my nipple clamps on their tightest, didn't hurt as much as expected but still a nice feeling.

Again?! I have tried to insert a whisk as I was dared to, but without any succes

5/3: Edge using back of hairbrush (use bristle side second time)
Ouch! Love it!

6/2: Put a binder clip on your clit for one minute. (twist and pull on it the second time for the duration)
Again!

Again?!

2/5: Put a clothespin on your tongue for 2 minutes. (second time edge with pins on tongue and nipples)
I could almost not complete the dare. The clothespin kept on falling off and it really did hurt. I had to continuously adjust the clothespin.

I'm still missing a 4 as second number by now.

6/1: You must play with your clit for 5 minutes without stopping or cumming (10 minutes second time)
10 minutes again, could not complete this without stopping meanwhile

1/3: Scrub your pussy with your toothbrush for 2 minutes (put toothpaste on the brush the second time)
:-( ouch!

5/2: Fuck your ass with a finger for 3 minutes. (2 fingers for 5 minutes second time)
Loved this!

2/3: Put a clothespin on your left nipple for 5 minutes (twist it off second time)
This hurt more than last time. I was unable to twist it off.

2/2: Put a clothespin on your right nipple for 5 minutes (twist it off second time)
This is getting less and less enjoyable now

2/3: Put a clothespin on your left nipple for 5 minutes (twist it off second time)
This is getting very unpleasant. This time I was also unable to twist it off

1/5: Binder clips on your pussy lips for 2 minutes (until edge second time)
The edge was achieved in less than a minute!

5/3: 5 spanks to your left tit with a belt (10 to the nipple second time)
Oo to the nipple this time! This hurt good ;-) My nipple is starting to bruise slightly

No not you again!!

4/6: Edge with 2 fingers in your ass. (3 fingers second time)
Three fingers did not quite fit. I edged with two and a half finger in.

6/4: Edge without hands. (do it blindfolded and without hands the second time)
I have a 4! Edging without hands was done in minutes. I decided to grind a pillow

This dare took me way too long to complete but I absolutely loved it! Thank you for the dare.

Oh and, I am a Stupid Bitch. I am sorry for bothering you
Opal is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Opal for this post:
Old 04-02-2017, 10:49 PM   #6
steve987654

wow what a great dare! I will try to adjust it for males as well and give it a try. Also it would be good as a competition, so if anyone is interested to give this go on skype just let me know

likes: light pain (spanks, cock and balls tie), games and bets, crossdressing
dislikes: hard pain, ruin, cum eating, wax, ice in ass, nettles, naked exercise, to much edging, piss gargling, qtip
limits: no face, no scat, piss drinking or anything health damaging like soap, no anal, no balls torture, no public, no family, no real life things, messy, diaper
steve987654 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2017, 10:07 AM   #7
steve987654

no one wants to try this on skype?

likes: light pain (spanks, cock and balls tie), games and bets, crossdressing
dislikes: hard pain, ruin, cum eating, wax, ice in ass, nettles, naked exercise, to much edging, piss gargling, qtip
limits: no face, no scat, piss drinking or anything health damaging like soap, no anal, no balls torture, no public, no family, no real life things, messy, diaper
steve987654 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2017, 01:33 PM   #8
ky_boy08

I've done this as a punishment. Great dare.
ky_boy08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2020, 08:25 AM   #9
glitterslut

A few days ago I promised to do this dare and not to cum until I did, under the assumption that I'd have time the next night at the latest, but then life happened and of course it took me two more days. But finally here's my report (took a few notes during and then typed it up properly later, otherwise it wouldn't be this coherent *lol*.)

A4- Insert your favourite number of fingers. And edge
I was already somewhat wet from the denial and sneaking in pretty frequent teasing, so decided on three fingers. Pushing them against my g-spot while rubbing my clit took me to the edge really fast!

R6- Play with clit for 5 minutes
Took out the fingers (reluctantly) and took the "playing" part seriously in an attempt not to get too close again. I just softly rubbed, twisted and flicked it a little, enough to stay pretty desperate, but not enough to get close to the edge.

G2- 5 rubber band snaps to left nipple
That really helped to get me away from the edge. I'm so bad at snapping rubber bands and it probably took me ten tries to get the 5 snaps in. The pain wasn't too bad, but it was a little frustrating.

A4- Insert your favourite number of fingers. And edge (edge twice second time)
Back to the three fingers (normally I would say two are my favourite number, but I was too turned on and wanted to be filled) and edging. The first one just took me a minute or so, then I stopped for another minute to calm down (but kept the fingers in) and back to the edge in record time.

M1- You must play with your clit for 5 minutes without stopping or cumming
Sensing a pattern here, thanks dice... Again, since the instructions didn't specify I went back to mostly slow circles, because I know I can't cum from those alone, although I did speed up and get close to the edge once because the temptation was just too great. At this point I was really desperate and super wet and starting to worry about how long this game would take.

A6- Edge with 2 fingers in your ass.
I love anal, so that was nice, but I got to the edge way too quickly, despite trying to make it last.

A3- Insert a toilet brush or bottle brush and do 5 strokes with it in and out
I don't have a toilet brush or bottle brush that I would feel comfortable putting inside me (so many germs!), so I tried to find an alternative that went with the spirit of the task (tooootally not an excuse to take my mind off cumming by rummaging through my kitchen for a while...) It was surprisingly hard to find anything suitable, but I settled on a small whisk that I could easily clean and disinfect. Despite being small-ish it was a little big for me and really hard to get in, and it was such a weird feeling - so unyielding and open, pinching a little, and that hot but embarassing feeling of putting something in my pussy that's definitely not supposed to go there. Stroking in and out was difficult and uncomfortable and took a while, but I managed.

S3- 5 spanks to your left tit with a belt
I'm not super into getting my tits hit, but I AM super into belts, so I guess that cancelled each other out to being fine and mostly like "I want to get this over with so I can get to something more fun. Hopefully."

R1- Put a clothespin on each pussy lip and tape to your inner thighs for 2 minutes
Somehow I've never done that before, but it was so hot. The clothespins aren't super tight, so just the right amount of painful, and feeling so exposed was amazing (and made me want to spank my clit, which I'm not even particularly into).

A5- Insert an object of your choice that you’ve never used inside yourself before.
Another trip around the apartment. At this point I was still very turned on, but a little further from the edge, and I took my time to find something I really hadn't used before. (I haven't even used that many things, but was surprised how few phallic objects I actually own). Eventually I settled on a thick tube of mascara - not exactly challenging, but it felt nice and smooth and big enough to stimulate my g-spot.

G5- Edge using back of hairbrush
I left the mascara in for this, since it seemed weird to put it in and immediately take it out again. (Had to hold it, because I was so wet that it kept slipping out, but I didn't move it.) Probably a good idea, too, because I find it really hard to edge by rubbing with anything that's not my fingers, no matter how turned on. Not sure how long it took me to get there, but it was a while.

M3- Put clothespins on your nipples and do jumping jacks until they fall off
Having pretty big tits, this was no fun. I can do quite a lot of jumping jacks without a problem when wearing a bra, but tits bouncing all over the place is annoying and the stupid clamps wouldn't come off despite everything. I eventually gave up (didn't count, but it must have been around 50-60, maybe?) when it became clear that they had no intention of ever coming off. I was going to leave them on for the rest of it, but...

S3- 5 spanks to your left tit with a belt (10 to the nipple second time)
... had to take at least the left one off. My nipple was pretty sore from the pin and bouncing around, so that was harder than the first time. But also weirdly good? I always say I don't like my tits getting hit, but sometimes I do and I've never been able to figure out why. I ended up putting the pin back on after, because I don't even like clamps but I'm a silly masochist.

G6- 10 swats to clit with hairbrush
After the jumping jacks I was a little more annoyed than turned on, but swatting my clit helped get me back there. Of course it hurt and it's not necessarily the kind of pain I enjoy, but for some reason it really gets me going (up to a certain point, but 10 swats worked).

S6- 10 strokes to the sole of each foot with a belt
I've never done that to myself before and only had someone else do it once, but that felt really good? In a weird way, like I feel I shouldn't enjoy it, but it really is a very good kind of pain. (I also love getting the palms of my hand hit, so maybe that makes sense.)

A5 - Insert an object of your choice that you’ve never used inside yourself before. (put the same object in your ass second time)
Back to the mascara thingy! I didn't insert it very far and didn't keep it in, since I was worried it would slip in too far. It felt nice, though.

O1- Scrub your right nipple with your toothbrush for 2 minutes
FINALLY got a winning throw. Those dice really didn't like the 1. (Then again, it also didn't take as ridiculously long as I thought it might.) Tbh, scrubbing my nipple with the toothbrush was less uncomfortable than I expected and mostly felt a little silly. Or maybe it was just that I wanted to be done with it so I could get to my hard-earned orgasm. Plot twist: I really wanted that orgasm, but I also kind of want to keep the denial going for a little longer, so after going back and forth and edging for a while, I decided not to cum yet. Maybe tonight...

Likes: Edging, anal, denial, degradation, pain, insertions.

Hard limits: Face pictures, public/ exposure/ blackmail, piss drinking, scat.

Available toys and more likes/limits
glitterslut is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk