Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Closed Thread

Old 05-06-2018, 01:20 AM   #196
MasterMichaelNY
Account Banned

I think just staying straight for those 6 months will enlighten you.

As a Master we always have in the back of our head is control, and discipline. I would go deeper, but I'm not on my computer now, and I just learned i really hate auto corrected. You type in fuck and you get every word but that. Then it gets sneaky, when your on the next paragraph, it will try to sneak back and correct guck. I give up.

Kik, MasterMichaelNY
Email, [email protected]
Old 05-06-2018, 11:04 AM   #197
Callie

Default Painful task

I want a painful task try to break me

My dislikes are anything too painful

My limits are messy pics/vids anything too painful public semi public, family/friends
Old 05-06-2018, 11:15 AM   #198
MasterMichaelNY
Account Banned

I'll break you, but I can't do it right now, later on tonight at 1am eastern time. Contact me thru kik. It has to be done live, so that way I'll know you won't hurt yourself.

My record for breaking pain sluts 9/1. The 1 is from New Jersey, and I'll give her the victory, even thou her got the wrong type of pliers.

Kik, MasterMichaelNY
Email, [email protected]
Old 05-06-2018, 11:22 AM   #199
Callie

Default painful task

Hi can you give me a painful task 10 being really painful instead of until you break me sir because I don't do live feed things

My limits are messy pics/vids anything too painful public semi public, family/friends
Old 05-06-2018, 11:37 AM   #200
MasterMichaelNY
Account Banned

Painful, ok, but fair warning it might be painful for a couple of days. If you accept that, I'll pm it too you. I won't post this public, I don't want this to get out and inexperienced masters use it.

Kik, MasterMichaelNY
Email, [email protected]
Old 05-06-2018, 11:40 AM   #201
Callie

Default Painful task

Yes sir I accept that it will be sore for a couple days please pm me the painful task

Old 05-06-2018, 04:40 PM   #202
MasterMichaelNY
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Callie View Post
Hi can you give me a painful task 10 being really painful instead of until you break me sir because I don't do live feed things
PM sent, today.

So is there any other pain sluts up to a challenge.

Kik, MasterMichaelNY
Email, [email protected]
Old 05-11-2018, 12:01 PM   #203
MasterMichaelNY
Account Banned

Bump for the weekend sluts

Kik, MasterMichaelNY
Email, [email protected]
Old 05-17-2018, 04:44 PM   #204
painstreet

like the person above can you break me with pain? however I don’t like pictures or videos. or if you don’t do breaking without videos I understand then just give me something extremely painful. looking forward to feeling this for a while thank you

Last edited by painstreet; 05-17-2018 at 04:47 PM.
Old 05-17-2018, 05:37 PM   #205
MasterMichaelNY
Account Banned

Ok, girl, I saw your other post, that you want something extreme, that you will not be able to walk for a couple of days. Kill that post, I don't want to see you get hurt, I'll do the job.

First off your going to go too the store and buy a green scrubbing pad, it has to be new. Once you get home, cut it length wise and slide one of them into your panties, and walk around for about 3 hours. Make sure that the pad is nice and tight against your pussy.

Next once those three hours are done, your to get your egg timer, and head off to the bathroom. I want you to put a dab of toothpaste on your clit, set the timer for 15 mins and then get your toothbrush, and start scrubbing you clit with it. If you feel like you have to cum, stop and spank your pussy 30 times, and add 5 mins to the timer and start scrubbing again. Keep on doing this until the timer rings.

Now set the timer for 30 mins, we are going to cool that pussy off. Put one foot on the inside of the bath tub, and keep the other one outside. Lean forward until your elbows are resting on the edge of the tub, and hold that position for those 30 mins. That's if you can. By this time, i'm sure your body is going to be wrecked.

Once you done, write me a report and post it here.

Kik, MasterMichaelNY
Email, [email protected]
Old 05-20-2018, 11:59 PM   #206
MasterMichaelNY
Account Banned

Bump for the weekdays girls.

Kik, MasterMichaelNY
Email, [email protected]
Old 05-21-2018, 02:36 AM   #207
Sluttyfish

Please punish me sir,

Either by PM or kik sluttyfish18
Thank you sir!
Old 05-21-2018, 02:56 AM   #208
MasterMichaelNY
Account Banned

Sent thru pm.........

Kik, MasterMichaelNY
Email, [email protected]
Old 05-25-2018, 01:26 AM   #209
MasterMichaelNY
Account Banned

Bump for the weekend girls.

Kik, MasterMichaelNY
Email, [email protected]
Old 05-25-2018, 06:15 AM   #210
mitime1214

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterMichaelNY View Post
Yea, i'm bored, i'm going to start up my punishment thread again. So, girls you can do it two ways.

1. You can tell me here, what you want me to punish you for......OR

2. You can PM me, BUT still put here that you pm me, so I know too look for it.

All punishment will be given out within 48 hours, maybe, well if your slutty enough 24 hours.

DO NOT use my kik and ask for punishment, that's if you know it.
My kik, time is for my sluts.
Master, I need to be punished for constantly saying " Please no master" and "Sorry master" again and again. I constantly said please no master when he wanted to add more enema inside me and then I failed to hold coin with my nose on my knees for 30 mins please punish me.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
master, pain, pain (pussy), pain (tits), slave