Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 11-07-2022, 03:09 PM   #436
Titan2022
Baby Member

For the next two weeks you must wear and use diapers and are only allowed to change them when they leak. At night you must sleep in a wet diaper and can't change til you've went in the morning and it's been at least an hour since.
My limits are No full public dare, no scat, no female clothes, no blood
Kik jakemccann1012
Like peeing, like wearing for long periods of time
Titan2022 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2022, 10:25 PM   #437
the_diaper_darer

Today you’re going to be a very messy baby. Poop in a container and leave it aside for at least a day. After you’ve waited, take a large enema, put your saved poop on the new diaper, then diaper up. Spend the next four hours watching cartoons and playing with toys while dressed like this. Hopefully you don’t fill your diaper too soon hehe.

Kik- rare_hoovy24

PERMANENTLY IN DIAPERS AND CHASTITY

NEW NEW PM DARES

MY RULES

TOYS

Loves: DIAPERS, long dares, chastity, vibrating wands

Likes: diapers(wetting and messing), wedgies, crossdressing, forced wetting/messing, forced age regression, messy diapers/underwear, bondage, hypnosis

Punishments: Anal, full public

Limits: Extreme pain, poop/pee anywhere outside my diaper.

Last edited by the_diaper_darer; 11-07-2022 at 10:27 PM.
the_diaper_darer is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to the_diaper_darer for this post:
Old 11-08-2022, 09:03 AM   #438
maaik

U will have to pee ur diaper til its overflowing, then stand in the corner for an hour with your hands down the diaper. No cumming, but u must edge 3 times.
Toys: Diaper,pull up,bra,thong,hipster,body, pantyhose, buttplug s/m,Swimsuit,jarretels collar, handcuffs, nipple clamps, legging, dress

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=95523
maaik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2022, 05:11 PM   #439
maaik

pumping this one
Toys: Diaper,pull up,bra,thong,hipster,body, pantyhose, buttplug s/m,Swimsuit,jarretels collar, handcuffs, nipple clamps, legging, dress

Old 11-14-2022, 08:15 AM   #440
Babygirlpoopdiaper
getDare Sweetheart

Just saving thistle

Trapped in diapers till: 01/15/2024 + however many days Patient00765 ends up locked in diapers”

I want my diaper full ALWAYS
♥I am a Little
Always call me Baby

Diaper time, 01/15/2024, as of August 7, 2023
Stuck in diaper only pathetic baby are put back in diaper according to my mistress silver
Babygirlpoopdiaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2022, 05:41 AM   #441
Tewistail

You will put on a diaper and a bathing suit. You'll take a bath (or shower) with everything in place. Now all you have to do is wipe yourself off as best you can, drink 2L of water within the hour. You can change 3 hours later.

Don't hesitate to add me
I can send proof

Kik : Tewistail

PS : Excuse me for my questionable level of English.
Tewistail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2022, 05:40 AM   #442
maaik

Your dare is to where 3 diapers for 24 hours. During that time you have to pee at least three times in them (two times have to be within 18 hours of starting) and poop at least one (within 12 hours of starting). If you fail to meet the requirements in parenthesis then add 24 more hours to the dare. The diaper has to stay on the whole time, and you also have to be dressed like a girl the whole time, preferably in a dress. If for whatever reason you have to take the diaper off for school, work, etc, then add 2 hours for every hour the diaper is off, but make sure every pee/poop is in that same set of diapers. Keep the order of the diapers the same too. Finally, right as your about to finish put the diaper on backwards so all your mess in the front, duct tape you hands and feet together and then hump the edge of something until you cum. You can't use you hands though, and you have to cum within 15 minutes. If you fail to cum in time then you have to put the diaper fully on your head with your mess in the front against your face for 10 minutes. Enjoy!

Old 12-07-2022, 07:32 PM   #443
rhl
getDare Succubus

You are going to put on at least 2 diapers make sure the inner diaper is slashed so that the liquid can go through.
Now you are to drink a liter of water each of the first 4 hours. Then a liter every two hours.
While at home, you will only have on a diaper and a t-shirt. This will be your outfit for at least the next 12 hours.
You can not change until you have pooped in the diaper, then wait an extra hour before changing.

If you feel that you are about to level, add another diaper.
Don't forget to take an outside walk after your tenth hour.
Old 12-08-2022, 04:46 AM   #444
Sissyboy705

Take a diaper and weight it. Notice the weight and put on.
Wear and wet it, till it get the absorbance amount that the producer call for this diaper. After you thake of weight it again. For every oz. Different you must spank each side of your butt one time with a wooden spoon. If your diaper leaks you get 500 spanks, be careful

Likes:wedgies, spanking, anal, bladder control, dipper dares, cross dressing, humiliation, light public, cum in ass and toilet dares
Dislikes:ball spankings and edging
Limits: family/friends

Kik: sissyboy705
Sissyboy705 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2022, 02:51 PM   #445
Newbee123456789

This dare comes in 2 parts

Part 1, anal
Work yourself up to your biggest dildo/plug/ a large carrot/ cucumber sized object and then fuck yourself with it for 15 minutes, then get a very small object eg a pen/very small dildo and apply a large amount of lube to it, then get up an ass workout on YouTube (15 minutes minimum) and complete it with the object in your ass, not eachtime it falls out and reinsert it and continue untill you finish your workout.

Diaper up and drink 2 litres of water in your own time, for the rest of this dare you will drink 1 glass every 30 minutes and may not change unless instructed

You should then head out in public to a busy shopping centre, you will spend 30 minutes in public for each time the dildo fell out minimum of 2 hours and maximum of 5 hours during this time your diaper must be somewhat visible. It will get thicker and thicker as you wet more. You may add extra diapers as you like but not change

After your time is up you may head home
For each 15 minutes early you come home/change you must edge once before your next orgasm. After you've messed and been at home for 2 hours you may change.

For my dare please make it something I can do in my room overnight/less than 24 hours.
I have thick abdl diapers and can get household items for anal ect
Make it extreme with thick diapers messing edging anal and minimal changing please
Newbee123456789 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2022, 08:54 AM   #446
maaik

Take a diaper and weight it. Notice the weight and put on.
Wear and wet it, till it get the absorbance amount that the producer call for this diaper. After you thake of weight it again. For every oz. Different you must spank each side of your butt one time with a wooden spoon. If your diaper leaks you get 500 spanks, be careful

Old 12-18-2022, 11:02 AM   #447
Messy_diaper

alright then, today little girls, we are going to be baking a cake!

now here is your recipe:

1. put 2 cracked eggs, half a bag of flower, a stick of butter and a small glass of milk into your diaper ( you may need to layer up or use duck tape )

2. mix it up a bit, for 15 minutes sit on a flat surface and squirm around, mixing the ingredients.

3. baking! we need to somehow get the ingredients warmed up... i know! take a long warm pee into the diaper to nicely bake the cake.

4. setting the cake is important, so you need to leave the cake alone in your diaper for... 6 hours! ( make sure to use the diaper for your toilet needs )

5. now that you have finished making the cake, its time to dig in! without taking the diaper off, you can use a baby spoon to scoop up your cake and enjoy your creation! we don't waste food here, so no other food until it is all gone. and we have to keep it safe, so keep the diaper and sissy cloths on untill you have fully finished your cake!

if you dont want to do the last part just put the diaper in your head for 1 hour

PM DARES

I love peeing my underwear

proud fag
i’m probably masturbating right now
Messy_diaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2022, 12:47 PM   #448
SubbyFoxboi

So for this you will need oatmeal, lots of it.

When you wake up you will double diaper up (more if you want) and put two cup sof dry oatmeal down the front and back of your diaper. You will not remove these diapers for 8 hours.

During hour one you will give yourself a 1l enema of warm water and drink 1l of water.

During hour two you will make a large serving of oatmeal, you need to take a huge mouthful till your cheeks bulge and then suck a phallic object for one minute. Don't choke but keep going till the oatmeal is gone.

During hour 3 your will pour 750ml of hot water down the front of your diaper.

During hour 4 you will pout 750ml of hot water down the back, poke holes on the outside of your current diaper and add one.

During hour 5 you will again get a large serving of oatmeal - you must attempt to eat this bowl without your hands or utensils, face first - no cleaning up afterwards.

During hour 6 you will insert the largest object you can anally.

During hour 7 you will drink another litre

Finally edge 3x remove your diapers and if you want to cum you will have to do so with your face planted in the back of it.
Vulnerable until the 28th of January in If You Don't Reply... (Harder Version)!
My Stuff - Likes & Dislikes - Rules - PM Dares
SubbyFoxboi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2023, 10:31 PM   #449
rhl
getDare Succubus

Let's see, we need to start drinking 20 ounces of liquid, every hour.
When you find that you have to go, then do so, then put on your diaper
Now wait an hour, no toilet use.
Hour up, let's add a supository, or enama ;f; ff; ;4
Let's put a nice tossed salad into the diaper and add dressing. Wait an hour.
Now the fun, take the diaper off and eat your salad.
Old 01-04-2023, 11:09 PM   #450
SubbyFoxboi

You're gonna diaper up and wear a mask while out with a buttplug in. You're gonna go to a nice place to get a soft pastry like a few donut or cupcakes and a nice, large drink. Drink all of the drink before moving towards the toilets. Your task is to shove as much of your food as you can up your ass. You might want to be plugged beforehand just to leave you stretched and make it a little easier. Once it's all in, put the plug in your mouth underneath the mask no matter what the state of it. Head on home! Once you're home, push out the pastry into your diaper and pee if you haven't already. Sit in the mess for a good half hour to make sure it's all out before taking the diaper off and fishing out the pastry on all fours with your mouth. If you can eat it all, congrats! Otherwise you're just gonna have to repeat the same dare each week until you get it right.

Let me know if you need anything changed/what you think!
Vulnerable until the 28th of January in If You Don't Reply... (Harder Version)!
My Stuff - Likes & Dislikes - Rules - PM Dares
SubbyFoxboi is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to SubbyFoxboi for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
diaper, person above