Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 08-23-2021, 02:49 PM   #331
Dirty_Slut
Distinguished Member

so im new to this, and that dare was fantastic, mine wont be nearly as good!

You are to diaper up, and take laxatives, go to the mall and try your best not to mess up your diaper on your way there, because you only get to change it one time before returning home. so if you make a mess on your way there you can change it when you get there, but if you go again youd be stuck in it until you get home. you get it? stay there for an hour and a half
Dislikes: family, illegal, black mail
MY PM DARES-
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=72492
KIK me: AmyyyGirlyyy
I WISH I WAS TAYLOR SWIFT
Dirty_Slut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2021, 07:10 AM   #332
maaik

Put on your favorite diaper. The tighter the better. I also want you to wear your tightest pair of jeans. Shove two bananas up your butt and go out in public. Perferably a busy mall.You are to let your bowls go in a store around a lot of people. Afterwards your to drink till you need to pee and wet yourself too. Hope the diaper holds up. Try to bend over and flash it a few times at the mall as well.
Toys: Diaper,pull up,bra,thong,hipster,body, pantyhose, buttplug s/m,Swimsuit,jarretels collar, handcuffs, nipple clamps, legging, dress

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=95523
maaik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2021, 10:51 PM   #333
Diapered_Girl_Luna

Location: My crib, my high chair, my booster seat... Wherever suits me.

I want you to dress up fully as a baby and keep wetting and messing yourself till leaking then put another diaper on and keep it on until 24 hours have passed!
Make mine very bad please!
Diapered_Girl_Luna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2021, 01:45 PM   #334
IckyLaura

You have to stay within one diaper for 24 hours. No changing for that time! Any time you feel grossed out, and you think about stopping the dare earlier, add one hour as punishment!

Make mine really bad as well.
Limits: Private stuff, pics, umm other things I do not want?
IckyLaura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2021, 04:49 AM   #335
maaik

Drink 2L before beginning the dare. Once you realy need to pee you can start. Diaper up.
you are going to sit down with a pen and paper. Your Task is to write down humiliating and degrading things(preferably applicable to you). The goal is to hit 50 items on your list (be creative) before you wet your diaper.

if you Managed to survive without peeing your diaper Wett yourself now. you are allowed to change yourself and are free to go.

if however you did use your diaper while writing the list. You pick your 10 favorite items off your list and write them on your Body with a marker (placement is up to you). As a punishment for wetting your diaper you will have to wait 3 hours before you are allowed to clean yourself up.

if you feel uncomfortable writing on your body you could write them on your diaper instead.
Toys: Diaper,pull up,bra,thong,hipster,body, pantyhose, buttplug s/m,Swimsuit,jarretels collar, handcuffs, nipple clamps, legging, dress

Old 09-14-2021, 11:51 AM   #336
Klickfoot

Your dare starts once you're in a double diaper and have messed yourself. In order to earn a change however you must complete each of the following tasks:
1. Drink three litres of liquid (space it out safely)
2. Have a large pizza delivered to your house and answer the door to the delivery guy
3. Eat the large pizza and two jars of baby food
4. Beaten another person in Battleships - your opponent must also be in a diaper during the game!
5. Upload photo proof as best you can that you have completed everything to an album on Getdare.
After you have finished all five tasks you may finally change out of your stinky, stinky, diaper
Have fun, poopybutt!
Limits: Family, Blood, Very public, Face
toys: Dildo, Vibrator, Bra, Pantys, skirt, Chastity belt, handcuffs, buttplugs, ring gag, ropes, diapers, lockable plastic pants, lockable pink onsie, 4 digit key box, prostate massage device.
Klickfoot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2021, 07:10 AM   #337
SubbyFoxboi

You're going to be spending the next few hours dodging some of your dislikes. Make sure you're busting and haven't used the toilet to do number 2s in a day or so. To start, insert a suppository and drink a litre of water. Put your chastity on and diaper up. You're going to be sitting in a chair, legs bound against the legs of the chair and your arms tied so that they can't go anywhere near your legs. You're to be sitting at your desk with access to the pc. Other than the stinky punishment you're now trying to avoid by holding, you're going to need to also avoid peeing as well. On your computer, your goal is to win a game of minesweeper, and if you do, the remaining time of your bondage may be used to watch some baby shows. After your time is up, you must get out of your chair to fully escape the punishments.

If before you were free of the chair you messed, then you're stuck with a messy butt for another half hour or so. If you peed, once you change out you must press your face into the front part of the diaper for 5-10 mins and lick at it. If you failed winning at minesweeper, then you're gonna be stuck in chastity for 8 hours longer. Hope you're determined enough to succeed~
Vulnerable until the 28th of January in If You Don't Reply... (Harder Version)!
My Stuff - Likes & Dislikes - Rules - PM Dares
SubbyFoxboi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2021, 10:30 PM   #338
SissySlaveEmily

Get your hands on some ice. 8 ice cubes are going up your butt. It's up to you how quickly you do that, but they have to melt in your ass. Once finished diaper up, you have a checklist to complete before you are allowed to change into a new diaper
1) drink at least 2 liters of water and wait an hour
2) spend half an hour in public
3) wear it at least over night
4) add a second diaper after your second wetting
5) buy some more diapers, either in store or online

Hard limits: family, social suicide, needles.

Toys: dildos, chastity, buttplugs, ball gag, ropes, lots of diapers...

Kik:Screamingemily
SissySlaveEmily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2021, 05:53 AM   #339
BabyWeirdo
getDare Sweetheart

Your dare is designed to keep a baby wetting and messy, unable to catch a rest or get a diaper change, and thus become extraordinarily humiliated, degraded and grumpy!

How it works:
1. Every hour the time must be written on your diaper and a diaper check must be sent with pic proof, showing the state of the front and back of your diapers.
2. Every half an hour you must drink 400ml water.
3. Every two hours you must eat a jar of baby food.
4. Every four hours you must complete be hand forty copies of the line "I am a stinky baby, nothing more, and deserve this humiliation."
5. Every five hours you must add another diaper layer.
6. Every six hours you must take a large amount of laxatives.
7. Every seven hours you must dress in a frilly pink dress and perform on video seventy jumping jacks.
8. Finally, every eight hours you must eat a large (preferably fatty) main meal, for example a large frozen pizza or a large dish of pasta. Better stock up on enough meals before starting otherwise you could be in for quite an embarrassing trip to the shop!

The rules:
You may only change once, and only after the first 18 hours have passed, otherwise you may only add extra diapers to the outside of whatever you're currently wearing.
Tasks can be completed in less than the allotted time (for example you can add an extra diaper layer after only three hours if needed) but if so then the timer for the next occurance of the task is reset (so if you add a diaper layer at three hours after starting then you'd need to add another at the eight hour mark).
No sleeping for longer than twenty minutes at a time. This is essential so to complete the drinking and other tasks every half hour.
Any tasks you fail to do within five minutes of the time expiring (for example going more than 35 minutes without drinking) will create a punishment point for every minute longer you take to complete them (so if you don't drink for a whole hour that will be twenty-five punishment points you earn, if you don't eat baby food for three hours then that'll be fifty-five points).

Punishment points MUST be spent after the 36 hours hours are up and before you catch a proper sleep.
Points can be spent in only the following ways:
1 point for every minute with a piss-filled diaper over your face.
1 point for every fifteen seconds with a poop-filled diaper over your face.

You can send all the proof pictures to me on Kik

She / Her
25 y.o. girl in a diaper
Diaper Check me on Kik: RassilonofGallifrey

Outfits and Toys

PM Dares
My Storytelling

Likes: ABDL and diapers, being humiliated and verbally degraded, nipple torture, petplay and costumes.
Limits: Pee and poo outside diapers, public, anal, messy, masturbation, cum, face photos, friends, family, illegal, permanent

Masturbation doesn't interest me at all.
BabyWeirdo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2021, 03:04 AM   #340
maaik

Wear a diaper for a week. At the beginning of each day flip a coin. If it’s heads you may change into a fresh diaper, but if it’s tails you must wear the previous days diaper. No changes are allowed until the coin is flipped and no toilets are allowed. At the end of the week flip another coin. Tails and you’re done but heads and you have to do it for another week. The only time the diaper may be removed is for work

Old 10-03-2021, 02:40 AM   #341
SmolYui

You'll need to put on two diapers. You will have to keep them on until you have messed them twice. At that point you need to go outside with the diapers under your clothes and pick one of the following.
-stand close to someone until they walk away
-spend two entire hours outside like that
-sit on 10 different park benches
-reveal your diapers in front of some people
-make your diaper leak
-visibly hump something with at least another person around

(if messing twice is too hard you can also pee in them 6 times)

19/nonbinary/pansexual
(yes my avatar is of me)

I'm a wittle feminine Baby Kitten

my pronouns are

She/They

Refer to me using gender neutral or feminine terms.
Loves to be called "Good Kitten"

I have a cock.
(6’1” 185cm | 55kg 120lbs)

☙⦿Likes and Limits!⦿❧

☙⦿Equipment⦿❧

〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜
KIK - YuiAmore
〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜

Twitter

SmolYui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2021, 10:31 PM   #342
SubbyFoxboi

You're gonna want to wait until you're busting to pee and then put on an abdl diaper and then dress up with some panties, a skirt and some socks. You're then gonna sit down and drink a half liter every 15 mins through the baby bottle you have, edging twice per half hour by rubbing at the front of the diaper. Keep this up until your diaper starts to leak. Only then may you reach down into the diaper and orgasm. Afterwards, you may change out and clean the cum with your tongue. Once you do that, you're all done.
Old 10-20-2021, 11:36 PM   #343
SubbyFoxboi

Gonna give this a little bump!
Old 10-28-2021, 05:56 AM   #344
maaik

You're to coat your diaper in hot sauce and put it on, taping the legs tight. The hot sauce will probably burn after a little. You must wait 10 minutes then hump against something. You may pour cold cream down into your diaper, but you must wait until you both piss, shit and cum in your diaper

Old 10-28-2021, 06:51 AM   #345
SmolYui

Cut three of you diapers then randomly mix them with your other diapers, then over the next weeks when you wear, you must wear the diaper for at least 24 hours, even if it leaks.

19/nonbinary/pansexual
(yes my avatar is of me)

I'm a wittle feminine Baby Kitten

my pronouns are

She/They

Refer to me using gender neutral or feminine terms.
Loves to be called "Good Kitten"

I have a cock.
(6’1” 185cm | 55kg 120lbs)

☙⦿Likes and Limits!⦿❧

☙⦿Equipment⦿❧

〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜
KIK - YuiAmore
〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜

Twitter

SmolYui is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk