Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 09-22-2019, 06:45 AM   #256
Klickfoot

Go out and get some zipties, a pair of scissors and some string. Afterwards, head home and diaper up, and drink plenty of water. What you need to do now is tie a length of string about 10ft long to the scissors, then freeze the scissors in a block of ice.

Take the scissors frozen in ice, and your diapered state out to the woods, find a nice tree you can get your arms around, and place the block of ice with the scissors inside roughly 10 ft away, keeping the end of the rope in your hands. Strip down you diaper only, and hug the tree. Zip tie your hands together around the tree, make sure you can't squeeze out.

You'll have to wait for the ice to melt and drag the scissors to you to free yourself. Use a thick gauge of string as to avoid it breaking and you being royally screwed.

Enjoy.
Limits: Family, Blood, Very public, Face
toys: Dildo, Vibrator, Bra, Pantys, skirt, Chastity belt, handcuffs, buttplugs, ring gag, ropes, diapers, lockable plastic pants, lockable pink onsie, 4 digit key box, prostate massage device.
Klickfoot is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Klickfoot for this post:
Old 09-24-2019, 12:38 PM   #257
sissybabygirl
getDare Sweetheart

I want you to be very thickly diapered, up to you how thick. You need to be able to piss and crap yourself while out. If you will interact with other people in this state, then go to a mall or somewhere like that and do a little shopping.

You need to be standing as close as possible to someone when you finally lose control and wet and mess your diaper. Bonus points for talking to them while you do it.

Have fun coming up with mine please

Kik: sissyray81

Likes: Bondage, ORAL, maxi pads abdl, Hidden public, Control, Sissification, HUMILIATION, Diapers Bets/games, Rules, Messy, Long denial
dislikes: Sleeping dares, Corner Time, Line-writing, saran wrap pee drinking
Limits: Social-Suicide, Face, Unhealthy, Cam, FB,

I'm a big sissy fag till 2035
sissybabygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2019, 04:37 PM   #258
Klickfoot

Put on the thickest diaper you are wiling to go in public wearing. Fill it with the contents of a 31 Oz can of refried beans. You must shop in a busy grocery or super store for 1 hour dressed like this. You may not change afterwards until you have fully used your diaper to the point of imminent leakage.
toys: Dildo, Vibrator, Bra, Pantys, skirt, Chastity belt, handcuffs, buttplugs, ring gag, ropes, diapers, lockable plastic pants, lockable pink onsie, 4 digit key box, prostate massage device.
Old 10-11-2019, 09:48 AM   #259
slaveboy82
getDare Sweetheart

Go out in public diapered. Be as daring as you want with the clothing. Preferably a skirt or something tight. Go have dinner and be sure to drink lots of fluids. You are not allowed to go home until you have messed you diaper. Make sure you go poop before you diaper up.
Please make.mine very public and detailed.
slaveboy82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2019, 11:19 AM   #260
Littlemellife

Wear your thinnest diaper and take a 500ml enema. Go to your local supermarket buy a cucumber, a carrot and a bunch of bananas. hold as long as you are in the shop. Call a taxi/get a bus then mess as you wait. Lets hope you dont leak on to the seats

Likes: diapers, wetting messing, anal, pet play, verbal humiliation, being degraded verbally
Limits: public , social suicide, consuming poop/pee, blood, extreme pain, pictures
Littlemellife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2019, 11:44 AM   #261
Klickfoot

We're going to be regressing your bladder. This will only take 1 day free, but I suggest building in a second day to recover.

When you wake up, go ahead and throw a diaper on. How thick is entirely up to you. If you go thin, you may be changing a lot. Now you're going to set an alarm that will ring every 15 minutes for the entire day. Every time that alarm rings, you will completely empty your bladder, and drink at least a couple gulps of liquid. I recommend alternating between water and juice. You're welcome to drink more, if you'd like. You're also encouraged you piss whenever you feel the need. The alarms are more about reminding you to actively empty your bladder.

I bet you can keep this up all day. Eventually you'll be pissing constantly. Since we don't want you wasting too many diapers, how about you only change after at least 3 hours have past since you put the diaper on.
Old 10-21-2019, 01:09 PM   #262
tbrmgfh
getDare Sweetheart

Start off by getting locked in your chastity device. Next part is to diaper up in a triple thick diaper with the locking plastic panties on over them. Freeze the key or lock it in your lock box. Now time for some dressing. Double bra and a large pair of panties over the others.

But wait how long will you be like this? An entire weekend! That’s right, from Friday night until Monday morning. (If your schedule allows it.)

You will drink 24 oz of water every thirty minutes. You will also eat as normal. No changing! Well maybe if you want one change that’s fine, but it will have consequences. For this change you will wrap up the old diapers nice and tight and use them as pillows for the next night. Then insert a medium sized plug or dildo (flip a coin). After that’s in time to again triple diaper up. The only change is this time drinking water every 15 minutes. And must double the meals.

Hope you enjoy your weekend!

For me please use my thick diapers to humiliate me in public or something similar

Likes: Public, Anal, Enemas, Body Writing, Punishment, Waddling, Forced Humiliation, Forced Diaper Flashing, Pet Play, Edging, Age Play, Crossdressing

limits: family, scat eatting, blood, vomit, illegal

I am always thickly diapered as my Mommy has instructed me to be

I Am Mommy's Little BabyGirl!

I May NOT Cum Without My Mommy's Permission

My Lists: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=78987
tbrmgfh is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to tbrmgfh for this post:
Old 10-26-2019, 02:20 PM   #263
jdh90

Heres a dare for next time you go to the park

You need to pack a bag with 500ml of prune juice, a diaper to change into, a 500ml bottle of water.

You will leave the house with the bag you've packed and walk to the park - before you leave you will give yourself either a fleet enema or insert 3 suppositories and 1 bananas it up to you. You will then diaper up and walk to the park.

you need to stay in the park for at least 2 hours, its quite certain that you'll mess during that period, if you do you must drink the 500ml of water as soon as you mess.

You have a choice again though because you can change if you want to into your clean fresh diaper - but you must drink the 500ml of prune juice. Effectively choosing a certain messy walk home in your current state or a potential one in your changed diapers. However if you choose not to change, put the clean diaper over the top and double diaper up before your walk home.

If you chose to change and drink the prune juice you may change out of diapers until you go to bed.

If you chose to keep your diaper on wear the double diapers until the following morning

Likes/Dislikes/Limits/Toys
PM Dares

PM Me Here
jdh90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2020, 11:22 PM   #264
jdh90

Just gonna bump this

Please help me make the most out of my last diaper in the pack

Likes/Dislikes/Limits/Toys
PM Dares

PM Me Here
jdh90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2020, 01:25 AM   #265
crinkledog

Put on your last remaining diaper, you must wear this for at least 24 hours. If you end up leaking, you can always add more layers, but that may be a problem if this indeed your last diaper.

After you put on your diaper, you should get dressed and travel to a pharmacy or store to buy more diapers and some oral laxatives (or castor oil/magnesium citrate). These diapers can be used ontop of your existing one when you start to leak.

Once you have 8 hours remaining in those diapers, take a medium sized dose of oral laxatives. If you’re lucky and can hold it long enough, you’ll only be sitting in your mess for a few hours.

Make sure to drink lots of water to stay well hydrated.

Also, orgasming until you complete this dare...consider that an incentive to get more diapers.

Likes: Diapers, Bondage, Hypnosis, Baby Food/Bottles, Highchairs, Bibs, Puppy Play, Messy Diapers (Laxatives), Games of Chance, Dice Dares, Sissy, Edging, Overnight Bondage, Embarrassing situations (with a hard limit of semi-public)
Limits: Obvious Public, Illegal, Pain, Long Term, Too Gross, Unsafe

Regress me
crinkledog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2020, 03:36 PM   #266
Ghost547

Do an enema and go to the cinema

Dislikes - pain, public, long dares

Limits - illegal, family, cum, orgasm, blood

PM me dares please

My PM dares : [https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=90884]
Ghost547 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2020, 08:57 PM   #267
anon9321

Try this one. Insert 8 marshmallows and a one liter enema up your bum.
Now put on a diaper, start a timer, and hold it all in. Stop the timer once you release.

Now check how long you could keep your diaper clean:

< 10 minutes before you messed: That's not good enough, you aren't aloud to change until 4 hours have passed

< 25 minutes: Better! Sit down, mushing it all around, and think about how you could of done better. Once you've been thinking for 45 minutes, you may change.

> 55 minutes: Now that is impressive, release now and well up with pride. Change immediately and reward yourself however you see fit!

SissyBoi/30/USA

KIK = JasmineCSlade

My picture is me

In Diapers until -Out-
In Chastity until -Out-
In Panties until -Forever(I no longer own boy underwear)-

Dislikes: Pee, scat, pictures, pain, messy, foodplay
Hard Limits: eat scat, body writing, family, identity, friends, public, permanent, pain

My PM Dares
My Clothes and Toys
anon9321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2020, 05:59 PM   #268
anon9321

Bump, give me your worst. (At home humiliation)

SissyBoi/30/USA

KIK = JasmineCSlade

My picture is me

In Diapers until -Out-
In Chastity until -Out-
In Panties until -Forever(I no longer own boy underwear)-

Dislikes: Pee, scat, pictures, pain, messy, foodplay
Hard Limits: eat scat, body writing, family, identity, friends, public, permanent, pain

My PM Dares
My Clothes and Toys
anon9321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2020, 07:30 PM   #269
WedgieSissyVanessa
getDare Sweetheart

Wear a diaper for a week. At the beginning of each day flip a coin. If it’s heads you may change into a fresh diaper, but if it’s tails you must wear the previous days diaper. No changes are allowed until the coin is flipped and no toilets are allowed. At the end of the week flip another coin. Tails and you’re done but heads and you have to do it for another week. The only time the diaper may be removed is for work

Name- Vanessa
25/Sissy/US/5'7
Kik- wedgiesissyvanessa
Dick size- 2.5 inches

PANTY WEARING BITCH

I can’t say no to any female request

Pick my outfit for the day

Likes-Dislikes-Limits

Toys so far
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=97192

CrossDressingClothes

Rules

PM Dares
WedgieSissyVanessa is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to WedgieSissyVanessa for this post:
Old 03-26-2020, 12:35 PM   #270
Klickfoot

take a black sharpie (the thicker the better) and write your real name followed by "is a diaper wetting baby" once on the front, and again on the back. Put on the diaper and a short...ish skirt, something that covers the diaper, but will allow you to flash it easily.

Now, you have to go for a 20 minute walk. For the most part, you can walk like normal, but when you walk past someone it gets more interesting. When you walk past them you have a choice. You can either pull the back of your skirt up for 2 seconds (but you aren't allowed to look to see if they are looking back at you), or, you can turn back and face them and flash the front for 6 seconds, but you can hide it if they look like they are going to turn and look.

I saw that public is a limit, so, if that is too public (which I would totally understand) Then instead of going for a walk, you should instead wear the diaper until it leaks. Then take a picture of yourself in it. You don't have to share it or post it anywhere, but instead, use the picture as your phone and pc wallpaper for the next 2 weeks! It will be there to remind you of how much of a diaper baby you are!

If both of these options are still too much, let me know, I will see what else I could do for you.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
diaper, person above