Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Bets & Challenges

Old 09-02-2022, 09:56 AM   #511
jiim

I love this game.

I've played 2 opponent games now against 2 different women. I won one and lost one. Even the one I won went down to the last ship on the last round. I was so nervous I was going to lose, but I won and got to strip that opponent. It was glorious!

I am so frustrated by the game I lost. There is a mountain of nude content on reddit, etc, but I don't want to see just any nude content, I want to see this particular woman completely naked. I won 2 rounds, so I saw some nudity, but not everything.
Further, I played in a set of matching (small thong) panties and bra (I'm a man), and did the full frontal nudity option.
So, not only did I not get to strip my opponent, the owner of that game has a humiliating set of photos of me.
I keep looking at this opponent again, wondering if I should risk another game. One day, I will.

So, if anybody has any other games against women, I will play them, and more than likely I will play them in panties and bra again.
Reply here or DM me.

Last edited by jiim; 09-02-2022 at 10:02 AM.
jiim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2022, 06:12 PM   #512
tatsuki

Hello.
Try against my game

https://bstrp.exposed/?pl=H6YIGqYR
tatsuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2022, 08:46 AM   #513
jiim

Hi,

I have created an opponent game: https://bstrp.exposed/?pl=tsQ7oiPl

To make things a little more interesting for yourself, I think you should add an extra condition if you lose: No cumming for 10 days, and you need to edge 3x10 times every day with a minimum of 4 hours between each set.

Disclaimer: This isn't me, I don't know this person, I have just used (some) of their photos that they posted themselves publicly to reddit to create this opponent game.
Old 09-04-2022, 10:08 AM   #514
idle_red

Thankfully only exposed for 12 hours

Likes: Edging, watersports, nipple play, cbt, milking, being a sub, teasing, cum play, chance dares, dice dares, pics (no face), shaving, scat

Dislikes: Public, pics (with face)

Limits: Marks, blood, illegal, obvious public, cross dressing

PM me and I will tell you if I am hard or soft. Please punish me if I have a boner.
idle_red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2022, 06:24 PM   #515
bluboi22

http://bstrp.exposed/?pl=amLbEcjf

Dislikes: body writing, crossdress, big anal, spanking, pain, pee

Limits: face, illegal, permanent, public/family, scat, blood, messy, needles, long, spending money, shaving
bluboi22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2022, 11:53 PM   #516
JJ2000

Default Check out my small cock!

So friends, I managed to beat ErrDog and now have set up one, mainly to see as many of you naked! So please do take part and try and beat the AI. I've only ever once managed to do that!

http://bstrp.exposed/?pl=iS3uYdZc

See if you can beat me ☺️
JJ2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2022, 11:54 PM   #517
JJ2000

Forgot! Kik me to tell me how small it is once you've seen it!

jj2200.jj2200
JJ2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2022, 11:57 PM   #518
yboyhere

Love this game! Let’s play!!

I’m a kinky slut!

== Results from bdsmtest.org ==
100% Rope bunny
100% Brat
100% Slave
100% Submissive
100% Voyeur
100% Exhibitionist
97% Non-monogamist
95% Experimentalist
90% Ageplayer
89% Pet
85% Boy/Girl
78% Degradee
52% Masochist
40% Vanilla
32% Primal (Prey)
0% Switch
yboyhere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2022, 10:52 AM   #519
jiim

Good to see that some of you have now stripped Alice: https://bstrp.exposed/?pl=tsQ7oiPl
Also good to see that Alice has stripped a fair few people too!

However, there's quite a few people quitting partway through - I'm guessing you were going to lose?
Are you scared?
I'm guessing you've got a small cock and a bit embarrassed about it, that's fine, I suppose.

kik: pantyboynow

Likes: Underwear+penis inspections, edging, orgasm control, crossdressing (Panty and bra humiliation is always welcome when I'm active on kik).
Dislikes: cbt (ball/dick slapping, clothespegs, etc), ass spanking.
Limits: Anal, face, all the usual stuff.
Old 09-05-2022, 01:40 PM   #520
casualluuk
getDare Devil

I am into this one now
KIK casualluuk
casualluuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2022, 01:38 AM   #521
jiim

Another female opponent battlestrip game for you: https://bstrp.exposed/?pl=DDnlGYnx

This one isn't mine!

Likes: Underwear+penis inspections, edging, orgasm control, crossdressing (Panty and bra humiliation is always welcome when I'm active on kik).
Old 09-06-2022, 02:05 PM   #522
jiim

I've made another battlestrip camera-required opponent game:

http://bstrp.exposed/?pl=GbWCreQT

I am looking to transfer ownership of this game to somebody else. If you're interested, send me a DM!

I will send you the link to the admin panel, and I will then delete the link from my computer. This will make you the owner. You can change the difficulty of the AI and the length of the exposure if you wish.

I am doing this so that there are more female camera-required battlestrip games out there for me (and everybody else) to play. I will also encourage other people to play this battlestrip game.

Old 09-07-2022, 07:26 AM   #523
jiim

Default I have been stripped and exposed!

I've posted a couple of camera-required female battlestrip opponent games here recently, and that's been really fun, thanks for playing!

I've also invited people to challenge me to play their camera-required female battlestrip opponent games. I've said that I always play in panties and bra, do full-frontal nudity, and always finish any games I start regardless of how badly they are going. (I am M)

JJ2000 challenged me to play this game: https://bstrp.exposed/?pl=Ul6Psjvw, 4 items of clothing, on the hardest AI, against a young attractive woman.

It was time to deliver on what I said I would do.

I played in panties, bra, a dress and a pair of tights. I took the first picture knowing I was showing very little skin, and even angled the camera up my dress a little knowing the tights were too dark for anything to be visible. I felt comfortable.

I was stripped so quickly, it wasn't even close. The dress went first, followed by the tights, bra and finally panties. I did the full-frontal nudity photo. JJ2000 now has those photos. Very humiliating.

The worst thing is, I didn't win a single round, so I didn't even get to see my opponent in her panties and bra.

Think you can do better, have a go: https://bstrp.exposed/?pl=Ul6Psjvw

Want to challenge me to a game? DM me!

Last edited by jiim; 09-07-2022 at 07:26 AM. Reason: Added title
Old 09-07-2022, 12:57 PM   #524
JoeyMoe90

I tried to play Alice, I lost the first time but it came up with a message "unfortunately the web socket connection closed unexpectedly please reload and try again." I kept losing on purpose knowing I lost the first one and should be exposed.

After an hour I gave up I'll try again tomorrow, but has anyone else has this problem
JoeyMoe90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2022, 01:11 PM   #525
jiim

Don't worry - if you quit before reaching the end then I see all the photos up to that point.

You don't need to try again tomorrow - I can see everything.

Try Katya next: http://bstrp.exposed/?pl=GbWCreQT
I've transferred ownership of that game to somebody else now, and want to play it myself tomorrow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeyMoe90 View Post
I tried to play Alice, I lost the first time but it came up with a message "unfortunately the web socket connection closed unexpectedly please reload and try again." I kept losing on purpose knowing I lost the first one and should be exposed.

After an hour I gave up I'll try again tomorrow, but has anyone else has this problem

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
battleship, battlestrip, exposure, strip battleship, strip games